Natadrol to Formadrol

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I just took the last of my Natadrol and will start Formadrol this evening. The bottle says dose 2 to 4 caps, any suggestions as for as how many to take? Start with 2 and work up to 4, or just hit 4 a day right off? (Split doses of course)

BTW, the lethargy subsided right at the 3 week mark on Natadrol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with a dosing of 2/1 split 12 hours apart. You are not that big so try 3 and if you need more, bump it to 2/2. I take mine when I wake up and when I get home in the evenings most of the time around 6 PM. That works or you can take 3-4 at once before bed, it is really your choice.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I would start with a dosing of 2/1 split 12 hours apart. You are not that big so try 3 and if you need more, bump it to 2/2. I take mine when I wake up and when I get home in the evenings most of the time around 6 PM. That works or you can take 3-4 at once before bed, it is really your choice.
2/1 it is. Thank you sir.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/1 it is. Thank you sir.
That is a good place to start, if you work out in the AM definitely take it pre-workout, if you are a PM workout person just wait until after unless it is late. I have taken it before but did not notice a huge difference so I kept taking it around 7 PM (12 hours after AM dose).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wake up at 345am and head to work at 5am..I workout at 2pm...so should I dose say 6am with bfast and the other at 130 pre workout or space it out further around 4? I go to bed at 7 so I don't know if it'll effect sleep