Cycle GHenerate?

Gator762

Awards
Should GHenerate be cycled? There is no info on the LG Sciences website or Nutraplanet.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im bout to start my 3rd str8 bottle of it,and into my second of i-gh-1.just make sure you follow the 5 days on 2 off and you should fine

Gator762

Awards
I didn't know about the 5 on 2 off. Been on for about a week, so tomorrow I'll start the off.

You can really just keep going on the stuff with the 5 / 2? I'm still a little worried about shutting my own GH down.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be doing 5/2 for probably two bottles, then take a month or so off.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know about the 5 on 2 off. Been on for about a week, so tomorrow I'll start the off.

You can really just keep going on the stuff with the 5 / 2? I'm still a little worried about shutting my own GH down.
That is not how it works, it simply promotes a much larger release of GH than what your body naturally produces. People who use synthetic GH still get a natural GH release and there is no difference with using a product like Ghenerate. There are diminishing returns over time but that is due to the body adapting to the ingredients in Ghenerate; not your GH release being suppressed. I am going to run Ghenerate 5 on/2 off for 3 bottles before I take off. On bottle 2 and still get great recovery and sleep.