Natadrol question on dose

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
My body tends to respond to things at very low doses normally. At 220 (and cutting) 4 caps a day split up over the day even make a dent. I am thinking to do my bodies good use of compounds I would be fine, but I really don't want to have to use any more than my body needs. It is a straight cut no recomp, just trying to keep on size and add some strength. What do you advise

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I short circuited my lean bulk with Natadrol by adding in USPLabs OEP and PES ALPHA T2... I turned my bulk into a recomp and that was at caloric surplus and high dose Natadrol (in the end).

I am NO expert but if you are doing a hard cut striving to maintain lean mass and increase strength I woudl stick with the recommended dosing, add in an effective thermo like OEP, encorporate a solid pre workout like ASGT, and hit it all at a caloric deficit...

IF the reps chime in (and they will) and say - DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT CLOWN - then take their advice... ;-)

The above is what I would do with my expericne on the product and how my body reacts.

You will LOVE the Natadrol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say take atleast 6...8 was my sweet spot...nata will help recomp and on ur pct take the oep n at2 with it....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say take atleast 6...8 was my sweet spot...nata will help recomp and on ur pct take the oep n at2 with it....
I say bump it to 6 and if your gains stall, then go to 8.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established

He is not looking for a recomp, more a straight cut... I TOTALLY agree with what you are saying for a recomp but will that work for a cut as well or do you change anything?

I am learning as I go and am very interested in the reply from both you and Oufinny...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My cut turned into a recomp because with my diet coupled with 6 Nata-D's a day, I lost 4 lbs of fat, and gained 4 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks. You may have no choice :D Its a great compound that will aid in recovery as mine was like no other. Strength stayed the same which was a plus on limited cals. Id up dose if youre lookin to spare LBM.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is not looking for a recomp, more a straight cut... I TOTALLY agree with what you are saying for a recomp but will that work for a cut as well or do you change anything?

I am learning as I go and am very interested in the reply from both you and Oufinny...
It'll make u recomp more...but is a good thing.. No matter what u will lose bf n gain muscle...and the best part strength stays up throughout the whole process...keep diet in check n do fasted cardio in the am or if u can't post workout with bcaa to maintain the muscle..nata is good..during pct is best for the oep to cut a little more...I suggest at2 with pct

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cut turned into a recomp because with my diet coupled with 6 Nata-D's a day, I lost 4 lbs of fat, and gained 4 lbs of muscle in 5 weeks. You may have no choice :D Its a great compound that will aid in recovery as mine was like no other. Strength stayed the same which was a plus on limited cals. Id up dose if youre lookin to spare LBM.
Exactly :)...mr flex helped me out to n I learned a lot..gracias sir...but u def right!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
It'll make u recomp more...but is a good thing.. No matter what u will lose bf n gain muscle...and the best part strength stays up throughout the whole process...keep diet in check n do fasted cardio in the am or if u can't post workout with bcaa to maintain the muscle..nata is good..during pct is best for the oep to cut a little more...I suggest at2 with pct

I noticed the same on my run. I wish that I had done the OEP / AT2 with PCT... Loved the run though! Ended up at 8 a day on Nata.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed the same on my run. I wish that I had done the OEP / AT2 with PCT... Loved the run though! Ended up at 8 a day on Nata.
I ran OEP/AT-2 with Natadrol if I remember right and things could not have gone better. It was a recomp though since the Natadrol helped me hold on to ALL of my muscle and probably add a little as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i go on my pct in about 2 weeks and stacking it with at-2...idk if i should add the oep....i stacked the 2 earlier this summer and loved it....Yea 8 perday was my sweetspot

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran OEP/AT-2 with Natadrol if I remember right and things could not have gone better. It was a recomp though since the Natadrol helped me hold on to ALL of my muscle and probably add a little as well.
Nice! what was ur pct?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I know the question was not asked of me but I used Formadrol and loved the whole run...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the question was not asked of me but I used Formadrol and loved the whole run...
Yea I'm going to use formadrol as well stacked with at2...
How was it? Results wise?...u took just formadrol?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! what was ur pct?
Well I had a lot of goodies but Formadrol was the base, then TestoPro and Prime. It was the last part of a 14 week run of madness... good times.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I had a lot of goodies but Formadrol was the base, then TestoPro and Prime. It was the last part of a 14 week run of madness... good times.
nice! but what results formadrol gave? prime is awesome. My body took it well and did only one bottle. Next time ill take two bottles straight....

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Would Natadrol help speed muscle injury rehab or make it stronger for a less likely chance of re injuring it during the restrengthening process?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Natadrol help speed muscle injury rehab or make it stronger for a less likely chance of re injuring it during the restrengthening process?
I think that would be something you would see more from a product that is cissus based. Lowering of estro and boosting test aren't going to really assist in muscle recovery after injury. HGH and GH boosting supps have been known to speed up injury recovery so something like Ghenerate/I-GH-1 and a bottle of Super Cissus may be a great help.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice! but what results formadrol gave? prime is awesome. My body took it well and did only one bottle. Next time ill take two bottles straight....
I had been on a lot of test boosters by the time I ran Formadrol so it was nothing special though I am on it again and things are going very well this time. It is very effective though I don't feel "on" as much with Formadrol as I do with T-911 but that is just me. For PCT purposes, Formadrol is the preferred of the two.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I had been on a lot of test boosters by the time I ran Formadrol so it was nothing special though I am on it again and things are going very well this time. It is very effective though I don't feel "on" as much with Formadrol as I do with T-911 but that is just me. For PCT purposes, Formadrol is the preferred of the two.
Totally agree with the above statement. Natadrol left me knowing things where "on"... Formadrol helped to solidify and maintain the strength gains and a bit of leaning out but never made me "feel" anything out of the ordinary. I have been off of it for I figure about a month now and feel the same as I did while on Formadrol. I still have 3 bottles hanging out for another run. I see another high dose run of Natadrol in my future.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it! Yea t -911 was a quick and effective test....I love it..I dosed that with the nata for the 1st 4weeks...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree with the above statement. Natadrol left me knowing things where "on"... Formadrol helped to solidify and maintain the strength gains and a bit of leaning out but never made me "feel" anything out of the ordinary. I have been off of it for I figure about a month now and feel the same as I did while on Formadrol. I still have 3 bottles hanging out for another run. I see another high dose run of Natadrol in my future.
That is talking smart right that E! I would throw in some sub-sterone with it and you will have a KILLER stack or some MMV3.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
Sdog77 Anabolics 8
LG Sciences 4
Supplements 71
Supplements 13