Generate or GHenerate

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I've seen two product labels for these with the wordinig above. Is there a difference between the two? Also, are the formulas for the Trifecta Stack diff at bb dot com? I ask because I know the GNC versions can differ. I would normally go to NP but someone gave me a gift certificate. Might get the ASGT deal tho if it is diff. Either way, LG wins.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've seen two product labels for these with the wordinig above. Is there a difference between the two? Also, are the formulas for the Trifecta Stack diff at bb dot com? I ask because I know the GNC versions can differ. I would normally go to NP but someone gave me a gift certificate. Might get the ASGT deal tho if it is diff. Either way, LG wins.
- Its Ghenerate.

- AM and BB.com have the same LG products or where ever you get it.

- ASGT won't disappoint.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I was in a GNC at the mall tonight and they had the product with a label reading Generate, not Ghenerate. Why the name change for GNC? Was the formula changed?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I was in a GNC at the mall tonight and they had the product with a label reading Generate, not Ghenerate. Why the name change for GNC? Was the formula changed?
Right, and on bb.com it says generate on the label pic. I also read either metroba or MrKleen say the Methyl 1-D or maybe Formadrol was diff. at GNC.

Just want to make sure the Trifecta and GHenerate at BB are the same.

BTW, already on second tub of ASGT so another 3 tub deal would suit me just fine as well. :)

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Bump, I would really like to know about this. My local supp store just got some Generate in and that is the spelling on the label not Ghenerate.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Bump, I would really like to know about this. My local supp store just got some Generate in and that is the spelling on the label not Ghenerate.
It's the same thing, printing errors I believe. The best way to keep your mind at ease is to look at the back of your box. If it contains an 83mg Proprietary Blend of:

Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin **
Puerarin 98% **
GHRP - Marus Alba Extract **

You're in good shape and I like your sig.