Trifecta help

Peter Nichol

Awards
I am due to start a Trifecta cycle in 3 weeks, I am 280lbs, should I increase the dosage while on the cycle. I have read other posts which advised on using 2 packs. I used Trifecta about 4 months ago & got fair results.
Please help...
Also any advice on what I should stack with it to max results would be great.
Thanks for any advice you can give..

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I am due to start a Trifecta cycle in 3 weeks, I am 280lbs, should I increase the dosage while on the cycle. I have read other posts which advised on using 2 packs. I used Trifecta about 4 months ago & got fair results.
Please help...
I think thats a question you need to answer. If budget permits, by all means up dosage and lengthen cycle and save the rest or do a 6 weeker, take 4 off, and do another 6 weeker, up to you.

What are your goals while on the stack?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Please help...
Yes, at 280, increasing the dosage would be appropriate to have similar effects as to someone smaller than you.

Stack it with ASGT and GHenerate... you'll be stoked, and all your bases are going to be covered.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please help...

with the 280 being stated, what are you looking to do? goal wise :)

Peter Nichol

Awards
My main goal is strength.. Am looking to enter my second strong man event in Feb

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My main goal is strength.. Am looking to enter my second strong man event in Feb
The ASGT should really help you get fired up for your strongman event, and the trifecta stack will add some strength for sure. the Masterdrol is what really shines in the strength category in my opinion.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
surprised this hasn't been brought up, why are you running this again if you used it just 4 months ago and had "fair" results?

Peter Nichol

Awards
Am a beginner when it comes to prohormones.. Trifecta seem to cover all the bases...
Even though the results were only fair.. Felt that it worked for me but the dose was a bit on the light side for my size

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
surprised this hasn't been brought up, why are you running this again if you used it just 4 months ago and had "fair" results?
Maybe one of the factors in the "fair" results wasn't the product but diet, training, or another aspect that could have been improved upon. (not saying either was lacking, just a possibility)

TheOne310

Awards
Maybe one of the factors in the "fair" results wasn't the product but diet, training, or another aspect that could have been improved upon. (not saying either was lacking, just a possibility)
I agree here. my lifting partner used the trifecta and he got real lean while strength just kept climbing. I'd call that better than fair considering he was eating at maintenance while doing minimal cardio.

if results were fair maybe u expected too much and should go over your training and nutrition.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree here. my lifting partner used the trifecta and he got real lean while strength just kept climbing. I'd call that better than fair considering he was eating at maintenance while doing minimal cardio.

if results were fair maybe u expected too much and should go over your training and nutrition.
A majority of the time, this is why users do not have the greatest results. OP, would you mind laying out your diet and training protocol? I'd also like to see what your stats are at 280lbs!

Peter Nichol

Awards
Stats :- Bench 430 Deadlift 690 Squat 720 Chest 56 Waist 36 Arm 20
I eat a fairly clean diet consisting of around 350g of protein though 5/6 meals a day.
I follow a westside training scheme 4 days a week.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I eat a fairly clean diet consisting of around 350g of protein though 5/6 meals a day.
You just painted a mental picture of a Sherman Tank my brother...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord, that is pure beast mode Peter!:redeemerwhore: