Methyl 1-D... Bunk?

  1. Methyl 1-D... Bunk?


    Somebody give me some clarification on this product. Is it really DHEA in a fancy bottle? Was there an older version that was stronger? I'm hoping to run MMv3 very soon as I know it's Stanodrol and proven; but what is 1-D precisely?

    Please don't bs me either...lol

    And if you've run it could you tell me what kind of gains you made?


  2. I love M1-D. I probably gained a very satisfying 5 or 6 pounds in 45 days.

    Will use again for sure.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I love M1-D. I probably gained a very satisfying 5 or 6 pounds in 45 days.

    Will use again for sure.
    Edit: Oh I see you stacked it with MM. Okay.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I love M1-D. I probably gained a very satisfying 5 or 6 pounds in 45 days.

    Will use again for sure.
    i agree...same here. i gained a little more just because i eat a ton. I would say def a solid product tho

  5. Is this being discontinued though because of the ATD?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    i agree...same here. i gained a little more just because i eat a ton. I would say def a solid product tho
    Yep, OP is kinda of a skinny dude like me (no offense) so it will mainly depend on his diet.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Yep, OP is kinda of a skinny dude like me (no offense) so it will mainly depend on his diet.
    no offense taken
    ...
    ...
    I WORK REALLY HARD FOR MY WEIGHT BUDDY SO BACK OFF

    haha j/k.
    I know I'm an ecto. My diet's in check but I'm still too sceptical to run 1-D. I'm just going to run v3 solo for now.

  8. Good to hear about some good results being seen out there
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it teh bunk?
    By Trento in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:50 AM
  2. Bunk IGF-1 LR3!!!
    By elcid2007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Is Methyl E by EST Bunk??? Reviews Please!!
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:02 PM
  4. I think my test might be bunk, help me out...
    By Prometherion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:02 AM
Log in
Log in