ghenerate question

zack76

Awards
should ghenerate be taken on an empty stomach or can i use a casein shake before bed with it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly think without is better. You should definitely not eat for 2-3 hours before bed. Just eat at 8-9PM and take your casein, then dose Ghenerate at 11 and sleep.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy, it's really good stuff!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
LG guys are the best first option to ask, also, MRBig had wonderful results with it so I would drop him a pm as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would avoid carbs and whey protein. anything that can spike insulin.

if you want to take casein a half hour prior imo your good to go.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Try and avoid taking Ghenerate around food as mentioned by others.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Do you think taking a caesin protein in milk would cause much of insulin spike? I usually take this around an hour before bed.

zack76

Awards
Alright thanks im already liking it had some good deep sleep last night. it came with the natabolic stack which i really didnt think would do much to help me put on muscle but man was i wrong. Im already up 2 pounds on day 4 this stack is legit. Thanks for a safe and very powerful alternative to hormones LG!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think taking a caesin protein in milk would cause much of insulin spike? I usually take this around an hour before bed.

milk can cause an insulin spike, it has carbs and whey in it. your better off going with water. just use less liquid if you want it to come out creamier.

i consume a 40gr gaspari myofusion shake before i go to bed and take ghenerate, i cant help myself, lol

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with AX1, since nighttime GH promotion is the focus, I'd steer away from anything carbs containing that may elitic an insulin response.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with AX1, since nighttime GH promotion is the focus, I'd steer away from anything carbs containing that may elitic an insulin response.
I have found that my half cup of cottage cheese an hour before Ghenerate does not effect it and there are about 7 grams of carbs in the snack (with the cottage cheese). If you have your last meal 45-60 minutes before and carbs are low, under 15 grams, you should be fine though you may not get the maximum benefits of the product. Try it with the milk and casein 45 minutes before, then the next night casein with water, decide if there is a discernible difference in sleep and recovery.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have found that my half cup of cottage cheese an hour before Ghenerate does not effect it and there about about 7 grams of carbs in the snack I have with the cottage cheese. If you have your last meal 45-60 minutes before and carbs are low, under 15 grams, you should be fine though you may not get the maximum benefits of the product. Try it with the milk and casein 45 minutes before, then the next night casein with water, decide if there is a discernible difference in sleep and recovery.
OOOOORRRRR..... nope, sounds fair to me.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till the Ghenerate comes back in. I'm ready to recovery like no other again.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've always noticed the maximum effect when I can stand not eating for 1.5 - 2 hours prior to bed. You figured casein digests over 6-8 hours, so if you drank your casein even two hours prior to bed, you are still feeding your muscles for quite a bit of time while you sleep, plus reaping the max. effects of the Ghenerate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take 1 Igh-1 cap with each ghenerate dose. this will be my new standard from now on.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
would that still be the 6 sprays of GH then....w/1 cap Igh-1? or reduce the spray by 1-2?
Keep it at 6 sprays. They are helping you release GH from different pathways. The 1 cap works as a somatostatin inhibitor, and the GHenerate does the rest. I personally like 2 caps IGH-1 and 8 sprays... but that's just me, I'd start with 6 sprays and 1 cap.

kriege09

Awards
I was under the impression peptides such as ghrp-2,ghrp-6, hex, etc reduce somatostatin by themselves. Therefore, Igh-1, igf-2 and similiar products wouldnt be of much aid? Or is Ghenerate truly just ACTING like ghrps' and doesnt share all the same quality as the peptides do. Also, does anyone else besides me get increased hunger from ghenerate? I find its more pronounced on an empty stomach-My stomach just starts to make more noise and give more signs that it wants food.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression peptides such as ghrp-2,ghrp-6, hex, etc reduce somatostatin by themselves. Therefore, Igh-1, igf-2 and similiar products wouldnt be of much aid? Or is Ghenerate truly just ACTING like ghrps' and doesnt share all the same quality as the peptides do. Also, does anyone else besides me get increased hunger from ghenerate? I find its more pronounced on an empty stomach-My stomach just starts to make more noise and give more signs that it wants food.
I wake up pretty hungry from the Ghen.

As far as the somatostatin goes, you are from my memory correct, however I believe that the addition of 1-2 IGH1 caps makes for a much more effective and synergistic supplement in regard to somatostatin reduction. I am gonna go look this up for you, I am pretty sure the information was in the GHenerate introduction thread when it first was released... checking now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The local GNC sells GHenerate and i think ima pick some up tomorrow as they have it for a good price.

Both hips have been killing me and i not sure why, plus i wanna try dosing the GHenerate different prior to when i was on it for around 4 months before.

kriege09

Awards
I wake up pretty hungry from the Ghen.

As far as the somatostatin goes, you are from my memory correct, however I believe that the addition of 1-2 IGH1 caps makes for a much more effective and synergistic supplement in regard to somatostatin reduction. I am gonna go look this up for you, I am pretty sure the information was in the GHenerate introduction thread when it first was released... checking now.
Thanks for checkin that out for me^^ :) ....I was interested in trying the two together sometime soon. Maybe i will try it sooner depending on what the verdict is on somastatin and ghenerate.

I asked this in another thread, but are you aware of any blood work on IGF-1 that has been done with ghenerate?

kriege09

Awards
The local GNC sells GHenerate and i think ima pick some up tomorrow as they have it for a good price.

Both hips have been killing me and i not sure why, plus i wanna try dosing the GHenerate different prior to when i was on it for around 4 months before.
Hey 3clipseGT, how did you dose it before.....and what changes are you making to your protocol this next time around? I have noticed alot of my aches in my joints and other areas of my body from football, have disapeared from using ghenerate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey 3clipseGT, how did you dose it before.....and what changes are you making to your protocol this next time around? I have noticed alot of my aches in my joints and other areas of my body from football, have disapeared from using ghenerate.
Before i dosed it 6 prior to workout 6 prior to bed.. Then messed around with like 7-7 and 8-8, never really saw a big enough diff to switch from the 6 and 6 though.

This next time around i plan on doin 4 sprays prior to my morning meal, 4 sprays prior to my workout, and 4 sprays prior to bed. ORRR 3 am, 3mid afternoon, 3 pre workout, 3 pre-bed.

Just some experimenting i want to do, never thought of it till now. Yea i definitely need to pick some up, football is killing my hips.

DROC12

Awards
ghenerate and erase???

Does anyone know if stacking ghenerate with erase is a good or bad decision i got ghenerate free with my asgt and i also ordered alpha t2 and erase. any suggestions would be appreciated.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
why cant you have your gen 30 minutes before your casin on an empty stomach?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know if stacking ghenerate with erase is a good or bad decision i got ghenerate free with my asgt and i also ordered alpha t2 and erase. any suggestions would be appreciated.
I just did it and it was a great stack. They are very compatible supps and should work well together, one for lower estro/boosting test and the other to promote GH release and recovery. Win win stack right there! :cheers:

DROC12

Awards
thanks I just got everything today i cant wait to get rollin'..

kriege09

Awards
Before i dosed it 6 prior to workout 6 prior to bed.. Then messed around with like 7-7 and 8-8, never really saw a big enough diff to switch from the 6 and 6 though.

This next time around i plan on doin 4 sprays prior to my morning meal, 4 sprays prior to my workout, and 4 sprays prior to bed. ORRR 3 am, 3mid afternoon, 3 pre workout, 3 pre-bed.

Just some experimenting i want to do, never thought of it till now. Yea i definitely need to pick some up, football is killing my hips.
Intresting...Yah i wondered what the optimal dosage would be. 6 sprays 3/day feels good but i wonder if less is more when used more frequently?

Does anyone know if ghenerate binds to the same receptors as say, ghrp-2 would? or does it act on a different level in the body to yield similar effects to the synthetic peptides. :thinking:

kriege09

Awards
why cant you have your gen 30 minutes before your casin on an empty stomach?
You could as long as you had an empty stomach. In order for your body to naturally secret growth hormone, insulin cant be present. Even a Casein protein would produce some insulin and would be working against ghenerate (mind you, i dont know how much and what effect this would have on overall production of GH, but i stay on the side of caution)

Your body produces 80% of your GH shortly after you fall into deep sleep. Therefore, by taking ghenerate pre-bed in a fasted state you will take advantage of that peak and make the GH peak go to much higher amounts. If you did your protocol with Ghenerate, then Casein, then bed, you run the risk of the casein protein inhibiting Ghenerates effects and your own GH secretion to some degree. Maybe sombody has a study on casein and insulin secretion to help out?

And if your really hardcore like 3clipseGT you would consider the following....take a pre-bed dosage to get a massive GH spike and then at 3am you take another ghenerate dose and force even more GH secretion :firedevil: ^^^^I like that idea alot! (a somastatin inhibitor would be vital for the 3am dosage because your body will produce more somastatin at that time in an effort to stop the first wave of GH) Anywayzzz hope this helped you!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Opening up an old thread here.

Is it ok to eat carbs after a work out if its withing 1.5 hours of dosing generate before the workout?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Opening up an old thread here.

Is it ok to eat carbs after a work out if its withing 1.5 hours of dosing generate before the workout?
i would say yes.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i just try to keep it about 1hr away from dosing . dont over think it too much ;-)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established