- 10-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Your body produces 80% of your GH shortly after you fall into deep sleep. Therefore, by taking ghenerate pre-bed in a fasted state you will take advantage of that peak and make the GH peak go to much higher amounts. If you did your protocol with Ghenerate, then Casein, then bed, you run the risk of the casein protein inhibiting Ghenerates effects and your own GH secretion to some degree. Maybe sombody has a study on casein and insulin secretion to help out?
And if your really hardcore like 3clipseGT you would consider the following....take a pre-bed dosage to get a massive GH spike and then at 3am you take another ghenerate dose and force even more GH secretion ^^^^I like that idea alot! (a somastatin inhibitor would be vital for the 3am dosage because your body will produce more somastatin at that time in an effort to stop the first wave of GH) Anywayzzz hope this helped you!
- 11-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Opening up an old thread here.
Is it ok to eat carbs after a work out if its withing 1.5 hours of dosing generate before the workout?
11-29-2011, 05:56 PM
11-29-2011, 05:57 PM
i just try to keep it about 1hr away from dosing . dont over think it too much ;-)
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
11-29-2011, 06:08 PM
11-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dirty music in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:43 PM
- By rambo679 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
- By Psychabinol in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2010, 08:56 PM
- By fanzdslpwr in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 17Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:19 AM