ghenerate question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    why cant you have your gen 30 minutes before your casin on an empty stomach?
    You could as long as you had an empty stomach. In order for your body to naturally secret growth hormone, insulin cant be present. Even a Casein protein would produce some insulin and would be working against ghenerate (mind you, i dont know how much and what effect this would have on overall production of GH, but i stay on the side of caution)

Your body produces 80% of your GH shortly after you fall into deep sleep. Therefore, by taking ghenerate pre-bed in a fasted state you will take advantage of that peak and make the GH peak go to much higher amounts. If you did your protocol with Ghenerate, then Casein, then bed, you run the risk of the casein protein inhibiting Ghenerates effects and your own GH secretion to some degree. Maybe sombody has a study on casein and insulin secretion to help out?

And if your really hardcore like 3clipseGT you would consider the following....take a pre-bed dosage to get a massive GH spike and then at 3am you take another ghenerate dose and force even more GH secretion ^^^^I like that idea alot! (a somastatin inhibitor would be vital for the 3am dosage because your body will produce more somastatin at that time in an effort to stop the first wave of GH) Anywayzzz hope this helped you!

2. Opening up an old thread here.

Is it ok to eat carbs after a work out if its withing 1.5 hours of dosing generate before the workout?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SkItZoId View Post
    Opening up an old thread here.

Is it ok to eat carbs after a work out if its withing 1.5 hours of dosing generate before the workout?
    i would say yes.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

4. i just try to keep it about 1hr away from dosing . dont over think it too much ;-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    i just try to keep it about 1hr away from dosing . dont over think it too much ;-)
    Cheers for your help Blergs!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SkItZoId View Post
    Cheers for your help Blergs!
    no prob man, feel free to pm me with any questions ragarding LG or anything else :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghenerate and i-gh-1 quick question
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. Ghenerate Cycling Question
    By rambo679 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 03:35 PM
  3. Ghenerate Bottle Question
    By Psychabinol in forum LG Sciences