Help me pick a Stack or Single product.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Hi guys,
Short and sweet.....Im 30 yrs old, 6'3", 285lbs id guess my BF% to be around 20. Im looking to lean out while keeping my size or even better to add clean size. I cannot pick a stack or product to help me out. everytime i think ive got what i want, i see another post that changes my mind. can someone help me choose and give your reasons why you chose what you did. Thanks in advance!!! Im currently on a stack of prime, powerfull and recreate but am looking to switch to LG supps.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
Short and sweet.....Im 30 yrs old, 6'3", 285lbs id guess my BF% to be around 20. Im looking to lean out while keeping my size or even better to add clean size. I cannot pick a stack or product to help me out. everytime i think ive got what i want, i see another post that changes my mind. can someone help me choose and give your reasons why you chose what you did. Thanks in advance!!! Im currently on a stack of prime, powerfull and recreate but am looking to switch to LG supps.
how are you finding your current stack?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I found Trifecta brilliant for a recomp. Would use it on a slight deficit with a Hypertrophy routine. Should drop significant body fat whilst easily maintaining or even addlng llb.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
As far as LG goes I really like agst and ghenerate. I think that is a nice little stack. I just started it this week with some bulk DAA added.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
By the way your stack looms fine. If you respond well to prime it will be great. I love recreate and powerfull

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If all else fails, try the Natabolic Stack. Sik products at a low price. 100% guarantee you'll love it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're a big boy, probably looking for some recomp.

I would try Natadrol/MMv3 followed up with Formadrol. Add in T-911 if the wallet agrees.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely agree with Flex on this one, Trifecta is where it is for your goals. Run two back to back in a slight deficit and moderate carbs, you should shred up really nice. Throw in a nutrient partitioner on top of that that like Slin or Recompadrol and you are good to go. Also, if you have not tried AS-GT yet, it is truly remarkable when combined with anything androgenic; the effects seem to be amplified a noticeable amount due to the ingredients. Best of luck and let us know what you choose and better yet, log it here so we can follow along!

BIGHIGGS

Awards
how are you finding your current stack?[/QUOTE
Ive been on it 3 weeks and have seen some strength increase but nothing so far that wows me. I hear great things from LG so when this stack runs out im going to switch and run a full 6 weeks with LG.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like and your training regimen?

BIGHIGGS

Awards
ok all signs/opinions point to the trifecta stack for me, which i agree with now. Next question is....given my size should I run it as its laid out on the box or do i need to up the doses??

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Whats your diet like and your training regimen?
Diet seems similar to yours from your log. I tend to eat clean but im certainly not going to deprive myself of some of life's joys, I just dont go over board with it. i try to hit between 2700-300 calories a day. I dont drink alcohol at all. training is a 4 day rotation...chest/tri, back/bi's, shoulders then legs. doing moderate weight with higher reps to try and get more cardio out of the workouts (but not feather weight). I do six days on with usually fridays off. abs every two days.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ok all signs/opinions point to the trifecta stack for me, which i agree with now. Next question is....given my size should I run it as its laid out on the box or do i need to up the doses??
Max doeses
M1-D:6
MMv3:6

If you get two XL bottles of each, you can run max dose for 6 weeks. Since this is your first time using it, i would suggest using max dose. You will see results.

Maybe next time you choose to run trifecta, or towards the end of the cycle, you could up the M1-D to 8 caps. I think next time i take trifecta i will be on 8 M1-D.

btw, I just finished my PCT for M1-D/MMv3 and i couldn't be happier.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Max doeses
M1-D:6
MMv3:6

If you get two XL bottles of each, you can run max dose for 6 weeks. Since this is your first time using it, i would suggest using max dose. You will see results.

Maybe next time you choose to run trifecta, or towards the end of the cycle, you could up the M1-D to 8 caps. I think next time i take trifecta i will be on 8 M1-D.

btw, I just finished my PCT for M1-D/MMv3 and i couldn't be happier.
sounds good....what did you do for pct?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
sounds good....what did you do for pct?
Well don't tell these LG guys but i used a bottle of Reveristol v2 i had sitting around. Since i bought all my bottles individually (look around and you can find good prices), i figured my reversitol would work fine for a PCT. I actually started it on week 4, and used it through the end of my stack, and 2 weeks past, to make an 8 week total cycle.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Diet seems similar to yours from your log. I tend to eat clean but im certainly not going to deprive myself of some of life's joys, I just dont go over board with it. i try to hit between 2700-300 calories a day. I dont drink alcohol at all. training is a 4 day rotation...chest/tri, back/bi's, shoulders then legs. doing moderate weight with higher reps to try and get more cardio out of the workouts (but not feather weight). I do six days on with usually fridays off. abs every two days.
Thats a good start. The main thing is, consistency. Staying consistent with the diet with no incidentals and training hard.

PCT, just use the Formadrol! Throw in some T911 if you wanna spice it up. ASGT prework might put you in a whole other world too.. :D

Good Luck man!

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Thats a good start. The main thing is, consistency. Staying consistent with the diet with no incidentals and training hard.

PCT, just use the Formadrol! Throw in some T911 if you wanna spice it up. ASGT prework might put you in a whole other world too.. :D

Good Luck man!
Thanks bro!!! First off---->> Great Job with your log!!!!
I started my quest for "sexy" back in may at 317lbs. like i said in my first post im now 285-290 depending on multiple variables. my diet is no where near perfect but im happy with the results ive gotten so far.

If I add t-911 should i hold off til PCT or add it in with the trifecta stack???

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!!! First off---->> Great Job with your log!!!!
I started my quest for "sexy" back in may at 317lbs. like i said in my first post im now 285-290 depending on multiple variables. my diet is no where near perfect but im happy with the results ive gotten so far.

If I add t-911 should i hold off til PCT or add it in with the trifecta stack???
Hold the T911 until PCT with Formadrol. Thats as good as it gets.

Thx for the compliment as well.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Just placed my order---->> What did I get you ask???
2 trifecta stacks (with 135 ct bottles)
1 yr free subscription to muscle and fitness
1 free LG Science T-shirt
1 free shaker bottle
1 free 5 compartment supplement organizer
Total price (including shipping)- $144 bucks

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order---->> What did I get you ask???
2 trifecta stacks (with 135 ct bottles)
1 yr free subscription to muscle and fitness
1 free LG Science T-shirt
1 free shaker bottle
1 free 5 compartment supplement organizer
Total price (including shipping)- $144 bucks
You wont regret it. Now you have your support system, now time to focus on diet. Remember, you get in what you get out. Work hard, train hard, diet hard. If you have any questions, you let me know!

BIGHIGGS

Awards
You wont regret it. Now you have your support system, now time to focus on diet. Remember, you get in what you get out. Work hard, train hard, diet hard. If you have any questions, you let me know!
No Doubt Flex. Im wondering if it would be a waste to still run prime with the trifecta? Also Can someone help me out with the dosing of this stack please?? My schedule is as follows: (I work Midnight shift FYI)

Wake up at 330pm
gym at 500pm til 630 or 700pm
leave for work from 930pm to 730am
go to bed around 800am

meals are all spaced out every 3'ish hours.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to be logging this?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Also Can someone help me out with the dosing of this stack please??

Wake up at 330pm
go to bed around 800am
My opinion: 2 pre workout, 2 with lunch, 2 with dinner.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
No Doubt Flex. Im wondering if it would be a waste to still run prime with the trifecta? Also Can someone help me out with the dosing of this stack please?? My schedule is as follows: (I work Midnight shift FYI)

Wake up at 330pm
go to bed around 800am

meals are all spaced out every 3'ish hours.
You can add prime, I'd add it with the Formadrol for PCT. I'm just about finishing up Prime, Formadrol and T911 run...Good times!

Id stagger, M1D with breakfast, MM mid morning, M1D lunch, MM preworkout, M1D Dinner, MM before bed...If MM amps you, do MM dinner and M1D prebed.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
You can add prime, I'd add it with the Formadrol for PCT. I'm just about finishing up Prime, Formadrol and T911 run...Good times!

Id stagger, M1D with breakfast, MM mid morning, M1D lunch, MM preworkout, M1D Dinner, MM before bed...If MM amps you, do MM dinner and M1D prebed.
Sounds good. I guess everyone reacts differently so Ill play with everyones suggestions until i find what works. should have the stuff at my door by friday.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Are you going to be logging this?
I'd like to but I dont know that I have the motivation to log everyday. I may just stop back in from time to time to give updates. ill post some pics too, before / afters

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
As far as LG goes I really like agst and ghenerate. I think that is a nice little stack. I just started it this week with some bulk DAA added.
Love the sound of this stack. Would make for a great cut or recomp. Add some Natadrol if you're feeling flush ;)

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Just checked with UPS. Should have the both kits on monday the 27th. any other dosing suggestions. I bought two kits and plan on doing 6 pills a day of both M1d and MM.

scar12ml

Awards
You're a big boy, probably looking for some recomp.

I would try Natadrol/MMv3 followed up with Formadrol. Add in T-911 if the wallet agrees.
Killerkanadia is 100% right, the mmv3 will keep you mass and size mass and size, Natsdrol is the best muscle-building androgen (not a steriod) the T911 is for energy and formadrol t booster, everything you need.

LG SCIENCES REP

BIGHIGGS

Awards
Killerkanadia is 100% right, the mmv3 will keep you mass and size mass and size, Natsdrol is the best muscle-building androgen (not a steriod) the T911 is for energy and formadrol t booster, everything you need.

LG SCIENCES REP
I guess seeing that I just got Two Trifecta Stacks in the mail today that this Stack will have to wait until my next go around. Does everyone pretty much agree that 6 a day M1D and 6 a day MMv3 is a good dosage for me?

BIGHIGGS

Awards
QUESTION........Im going on a mini vacation Oct 4 thru Oct 8. Im gonna be honest, I probably wont lift a single weight while im gone. Should I wait and start the stack when I get back or should I start taking it in now so I have a good week worth of doses running through me??

BIGHIGGS

Awards
maybe this will help with my dosing questions and your suggestions...... I work midnight shift.....wake up at 300pm eat pre workout shake and banana, hit gym between 400 and 500pm. then work from 930pm to 730am.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Higgs, give full effort when you come back...enjoy yourself and then prep for action when you come back..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
QUESTION........Im going on a mini vacation Oct 4 thru Oct 8. Im gonna be honest, I probably wont lift a single weight while im gone. Should I wait and start the stack when I get back or should I start taking it in now so I have a good week worth of doses running through me??
I read that you have 2 trifecta stacks... Are you going to be running it 6 or 8 weeks. If you are running 8 weeks then honestly a 4 day break wouldn't kill the cycle, just come back and hit it hard, but the issue here is diet. If you want to go out and drink and have fun on vacation, just save the stack.

BIGHIGGS

Awards
I read that you have 2 trifecta stacks... Are you going to be running it 6 or 8 weeks. If you are running 8 weeks then honestly a 4 day break wouldn't kill the cycle, just come back and hit it hard, but the issue here is diet. If you want to go out and drink and have fun on vacation, just save the stack.
Yeah I have two stacks. I was told If I run M1D and MMv3 at 6/ day each then two stacks would last me 6 weeks. I dont drink at all and I plan on keeping my diet somewhat in check while im away. Im not gonna eat everything in sight by any means but im also not gonna stress about eating certain things. its only 4 days. Looking forward to seeing if this stuff really works or not.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have two stacks. I was told If I run M1D and MMv3 at 6/ day each then two stacks would last me 6 weeks. I dont drink at all and I plan on keeping my diet somewhat in check while im away. Im not gonna eat everything in sight by any means but im also not gonna stress about eating certain things. its only 4 days. Looking forward to seeing if this stuff really works or not.
In that case if you want to start now I might do 3 days on and heavy as heck right before you left, then I'd really follow my diet the entire time. A four day break over 6 weeks won't hurt ya, but it might take your mind out of the game.