Time between Natadrol runs

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have done a three bottle run of Natadrol and am wrapping up the 3 bottle PCT of Formadrol (4 months total).

I paired it with OEP and Alpha T3 and ended up with a great strength gains and a solid "recomp"...

I am contemplating using it again but on a lean bulk. How much time do I need to allow between ending the Formadrol and begining the Natadrol again?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done a three bottle run of Natadrol and am wrapping up the 3 bottle PCT of Formadrol (4 months total).

I paired it with OEP and Alpha T3 and ended up with a great strength gains and a solid "recomp"...

I am contemplating using it again but on a lean bulk. How much time do I need to allow between ending the Formadrol and begining the Natadrol again?
imo i would take 4 weeks off from end of pct if you took it or end of cycle. after consecutive cycles i would take at least 8 weeks off.

this is just my personal preference, but i feel is a very solid way to cycle a product like this.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My advice is to not run it until next year. I'd use something else in it's place just so it won't lose it's effectiveness. Run it again just not for at least 3 months.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to not run it until next year. I'd use something else in it's place just so it won't lose it's effectiveness. Run it again just not for at least 3 months.
Have contemplated running the Trifecta but am leaning more towards Natty... What else should I run or simply keep diet in check and lift big while i wait for the next run?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The trifecta stack should be great; definitely run it.

If your looking for other natural products like natty, try something like pink magic or prime. I'm not 100% sure about prime; lot's of mixed reviews. But pink magic is definitely worth trying. Granted it's expensive, but gains are very similar to Natadrol. And pink magic has a lot of mixed reviews but I find that when you get right down to it people are bashing it not because of it's lack of gains, but, more so, because their budget won't allow it. So they get "jealous" and give it a bad review saying it's shady because they can't afford it; just my opinion though. 2 bottles is aproximately 120.00.

If you've already tried both then the only alternatives with gains similar to Natty are prohormones/real gear.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E - You need some time off of test boosting/androgenic compounds. I would do a month at the minimum of just basics and maybe something like Slin/AP/Recompadrol and Ghenerate. Give your receptors a break, let your test levels normalize then hit it again come November. Let your diet and training do some work and of course if you have not been running it, Anadraulic Pump would be a great PWO choice that is basic and will not have any additional hormonal ingredients in it.

If you do want to run the Trifecta, I highly recommend that you do, wait until then and do some planning so you have all your ducks in a row. Or since Natadrol is on sale right now, you could get 3 bottles and do it all over again BUT I would wait until next year personally. Typically I change up my stacks drastically to make sure I am not overlapping compounds and MOA. This has proven to bring me great results in the last year and honestly it keeps things more interesting in my opinion. I love the AndroHard I am taking now but I need a break and am looking forward to switching things up soon.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any LG products or how to use/stack them.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Emartin,

In the situation as you after this 5 week hormonal cycle. I'm coming off all hormonals and test boosters for a good three months, so I've been looking into non-hormonal alternatives. There's the obvious Prime, but I'll probably go for E-bol, which supposedly increases protein synthesis without interfering with the androgen hormones.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I am very torn.... I am also not sure that I am being realistic in where I think I should be in my progression. I am not happy with where my phisique is in relation to the time and money spent and the pain I have inflicted on my "old" body. But not being happy is only relivant if I am being realistic and I am not sure what I "should" expect.

Perhaps I am exactly where I should be after droping 30 pounds eating right and getting more active and then adding a work out program into my life for the past year or so... I really would like to stay natural and will if I am on track for what mortal men should expect. I do not have the genetics for "BAM - HUGE".... I have fought tooth and nail for what I have.

I have pics in my other thread and hear I am doing well but have a very hard time hearing it and an even more diffiult time seeing it.

Open to suggestions from those that have been in the pain game longer than I.. Most everyone here.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very torn.... I am also not sure that I am being realistic in where I think I should be in my progression. I am not happy with where my phisique is in relation to the time and money spent and the pain I have inflicted on my "old" body. But not being happy is only relivant if I am being realistic and I am not sure what I "should" expect.

Perhaps I am exactly where I should be after droping 30 pounds eating right and getting more active and then adding a work out program into my life for the past year or so... I really would like to stay natural and will if I am on track for what mortal men should expect. I do not have the genetics for "BAM - HUGE".... I have fought tooth and nail for what I have.

I have pics in my other thread and hear I am doing well but have a very hard time hearing it and an even more diffiult time seeing it.

Open to suggestions from those that have been in the pain game longer than I.. Most everyone here.
E - I started my journey at 235 and weak... it took a lot of hard work and nearly 3 years to get to where I am. Could I have done it faster, sure, but I like to have some sanity in my life and still like to have fun on the weekends from time to time. That said, progress as you get older takes a lot longer if you are not perfectly strict in your diet and training. Most people don't have the time, money and dedication to be perfect so it takes longer; really, who cares? You most likely in better shape than 90% of your friends and colleagues around your age and it does show.

As for staying natural, that is your decision though if you are looking to progress faster moving to products like the Trifecta stack is a logical and SAFE move to make. Surely you can reach your goals with natural products but it may take longer and cost you more than you are willing to spend on diet and supplements.

Something else you should consider, if you have plateaued in your progress and have been dieting/recomping for a while you need to change it up for at least a month of two. Your metabolism adapts and makes progress as slow as can be; it has to be manipulated back to homeostasis with a major change before you can make big changes again. Why not, while on your break, go back to a more traditional split like 40-40-20 or 50-30-20 so your body has more carbs to work with and your energy goes up. Stop looking at the scale and just train until you are ready for your next stack. I had to do this not long ago, I did gain a little fat back but I really don't care, there is A LOT less there than when I started my cut in February!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help or make any recommendations on your next stack(s). LG is here to help, let us know what we can do!