Natadrol with DAA or Activate Xtreme? Or Both...

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running 2 bottles of Natadrol (6/day) and already have some bulk DAA on hand, but I was thinking about running it with some Activate Xtreme instead. I am trying to add some weight and gain strength.

If I did this, I would probably save the DAA for PCT with either 6 bromo or Erase (also have some Triazole).

Thoughts?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO natadrol is good, but does not need PCT..
Just like formestane, no need for PCT..
Sure, run nata and erase at same time and use DAA when your done.
sounds good.

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
/QUOTE]
I have to disagree here. I got some slight shutdown from Natadrol after 6 weeks. Namely it killed my libido and really brought out the acne. PCT isn't required but it should be recommended.

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
How about this? Natadrol at 6/day and Erase at 2/day until done with Natadrol, then continue Erase at 2-3/day for 2weeks and add in the DAA (just to be safe).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
/QUOTE]
I have to disagree here. I got some slight shutdown from Natadrol after 6 weeks. Namely it killed my libido and really brought out the acne. PCT isn't required but it should be recommended.
Acne isnt a sign of shutdown and neither is libido lol..
did your nuts atrophy?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how experienced are you with supplements? because if your not i would suggest running natadrol on its own, with a mild pct. its a pretty effective supplement on its own.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol is very effective on its own but it would not hurt to run Erase with it at 2 per day. Here is my suggestion focusing on extending the cycle while allowing each product to shine in its own light (i.e. not stacking so many you can't tell anything).
Natadrol - 6/day until you are out
Erase - 2/day after 2 weeks of Natadrol, run until you are done with bottle
Activate Extreme - PCT (per bottle)
DAA - PCT (3.5 gr/day)

You could switch things some and run the AX with Natadrol then start Erase when you finish and do DAA with it; really it is a matter of preference. I took Natadrol with T-911 and had no shutdown so I don't imagine if you use AX with it shutdown would be an issue. Either way you should get a solid 10 weeks out of the proposed stack options and some great mass gains if you are eating/training for them.

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I am probably going to go with oufinny's suggestion. I have used a good deal of supplements (bcaa, creatine, beta-alanine, nooptropics, stims, etc) before but stayed away from most hormonal stuff until now.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I am probably going to go with oufinny's suggestion. I have used a good deal of supplements (bcaa, creatine, beta-alanine, nooptropics, stims, etc) before but stayed away from most hormonal stuff until now.
You aren't really dabbling into the hormonals with Natadrol. See how you like this first then if you are comfortable with how it works, then its time for the Trifecta stack for 6 weeks. That will be good times right there ;).

J

JPizzlez

Awards
how come you guys say earse with natadrol and not daa and why save daa for after im just wondering bc i got both and im debating if i should run them both together i was gonna till i saw this. I would appreciate any help