Has anybody felt bloatedness in taking methyl masterdrol?

robe84

Awards
ok,i take methyl mastedrol xl(from the trifecta stack) 45 min. b4 workout n during workout i feel this bloatedness n the after taste(which is disgustin) is still there,n eveytime i drink water it seems like i keep gettin bloated n have a hard time workinout....has anybody experienced this? ....i was thinkin takin mmxl at some other time than pre workout

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ok,i take methyl mastedrol xl(from the trifecta stack) 45 min. b4 workout n during workout i feel this bloatedness n the after taste(which is disgustin) is still there,n eveytime i drink water it seems like i keep gettin bloated n have a hard time workinout....has anybody experienced this? ....i was thinkin takin mmxl at some other time than pre workout
I've never noticed this, nor have I heard about it causing bloat. Do you do ok with Yohimbe?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel lean and ripped after taking methyl masterdrol

robe84

Awards
I've never noticed this, nor have I heard about it causing bloat. Do you do ok with Yohimbe?
i dont really know if im sensitive to yohimbe...but im still continuin the cycle tho n still waitin for the effects of the cycle

robe84

Awards
but i do feel leaner...what im noticing right now is increase of appetite but inspite of that im still gettin lean,im jus watin for my strength n aggression to increase as well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but i do feel leaner...what im noticing right now is increase of appetite but inspite of that im still gettin lean,im jus watin for my strength n aggression to increase as well
keep training, it will come. as long as your training hard and eating appropriate natadrol will help you just like it has helped me.

robe84

Awards
keep training, it will come. as long as your training hard and eating appropriate natadrol will help you just like it has helped me.
im actually debatin of gettin natadrol ,but im curious if theres any side effects,cuz i found somewhere in the forum that this guy got a flare up gyno or somethn...but anyways if i do get natadrol can i stack it wit anything?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
im actually debatin of gettin natadrol ,but im curious if theres any side effects,cuz i found somewhere in the forum that this guy got a flare up gyno or somethn...but anyways if i do get natadrol can i stack it wit anything?
Natadrol is slightly suppressive, but it's not causing anyone gyno. Irish Canon had a gyno flare up from the androgenic effects of it, but that was pre-existing gyno. It didn't actually give him a lump. I am moderately gyno prone and I had no problems on Natadrol. Natadrol should be good to stack with any natty supplement or a mild hormonal supplement (although in my opinion this defeats the purpose of natadrol entirely... IE gains that rival that of a hormone from something other than hormones) as long as you have some Formadrol to PCT with for the natadrol.

robe84

Awards
Natadrol is slightly suppressive, but it's not causing anyone gyno. Irish Canon had a gyno flare up from the androgenic effects of it, but that was pre-existing gyno. It didn't actually give him a lump. I am moderately gyno prone and I had no problems on Natadrol. Natadrol should be good to stack with any natty supplement or a mild hormonal supplement (although in my opinion this defeats the purpose of natadrol entirely... IE gains that rival that of a hormone from something other than hormones) as long as you have some Formadrol to PCT with for the natadrol.
Nice..Hey man i appreciate all u guys wit the info,honestly im not knowledgeable wit all this stuff but one more question or two do i need to take any support supps. like liver aide,hawthorne berry etc. n so pretty much otc pct is fine then? cuz i was thinkin formadrol n 6 oxo....so finally im gettin my natadrol tomorrow its only 19.99 at tf supplements.com

robe84

Awards
is natadrol part wit the natabolic stack?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It could be the yohimibine as it can cause appetite suppression.