Natadrol and Lethargy?

S

spotflex

Awards
I've been running Natty @ 6/day now for 4 days.
Very lethargic, and flat overall-----even at the gym.
All I want to do is sleep.........................anybody else run imto this?

Hey reps............what should I do?
I feel like sh#!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might be a coincidence, give it a few more days and report back. dont believe it or you will be stuck with it.

i ran 4 bottles for 2 months and cranked my dose to 10 a day and felt incredible. great workouts and dried me out for a nice lean look. looking forward to running another cycle.

S

spotflex

Awards
Maybe I should go to 8/day?
I weigh about 240

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I should go to 8/day?
I weigh about 240
i would wait to see if you respond better in a to a week or more before experimenting with 8.

if 6 is making you tired, then 8 wouldnt help.

i still think its a coincidence, just no need to jump dosing right now.

S

spotflex

Awards
Good to know.
Will do.
I was just thinking I was needing to throw something in with it if I was having that kind of reaction. I'll ride it out, but if after a week I'm still felling the way I am now, I'll just have to assume this isn't for me. I got plenty of sleep over the weekend, so i just can't figure out why I feel so flat.

E

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Ran three bottles for 2 months and did not have that issue at all... I will tell you that I was also running OEP / Alpha T2 in the beginning and also threw in ASTG pre-work out toward the end AND LOVED THE COMBINATION.

Felt like I could move mountains. Some work outs I think I did.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Drink alot more water than you think you need to. Natadrol really dries you out so really increase your water intake or you will dehydrate easily. I dont think ive see anyone else mention lethargy with natadrol. But like ax1 said its probably just a coincidence. Im over 3 weeks into my natadrol run came down with a cold for a few days and thought my strength gains had stagnated. I was wrong, set new Pr's yesterday on back and am feeling better than ever. Now i probably shouldve taken off while i was sick but i couldnt lol. Let us know how you feel in a few more days man and dont forget HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is not something we've been hearing about regarding Natadrol. It may be a hydration issue, as I had to about double my normal water intake with Nata. If not, it could be you not getting enough carbs, as it has a repartitioning effect... you could be going hypoglycemic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used natadrol on a very low carb diet and felt great.

drink some gatorade, or powerade zero if low carbing.....you def will dry up on natadrol so drink up.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is not something we've been hearing about regarding Natadrol. It may be a hydration issue, as I had to about double my normal water intake with Nata. If not, it could be you not getting enough carbs, as it has a repartitioning effect... you could be going hypoglycemic.
i used natadrol on a very low carb diet and felt great.

drink some gatorade, or powerade zero if low carbing.....you def will dry up on natadrol so drink up.
I'm just taking 4/day and feel very run down. In fact, I only worked out once this week. I drink at least 2 gals. of water a day. Carbs might be a little low but not too bad. May try gatorade or some electrolite tabs.

Edit: Thought I should mention, also taking T-911.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
T911 has yohimbe and raises your test levels... you should have more energy with it. I'm not sure why you are feeling lethargic my friend. Do you drink a lot of caffeine?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
T911 has yohimbe and raises your test levels... you should have more energy with it. I'm not sure why you are feeling lethargic my friend. Do you drink a lot of caffeine?
I drink either a sugar free NOS or 1 cup of coffee in the morning, and 1 cup of coffe after lunch, that's it. I haven't taken any stims or prewo drinks in a couple of months. Use a bottle of Reset AD about 2 months back. It may just be coincidental, I've been on Natadrol for about 2 weeks but have been under a very stressful work load for most of this year. I may need to reboot my brain.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just taking 4/day and feel very run down. In fact, I only worked out once this week. I drink at least 2 gals. of water a day. Carbs might be a little low but not too bad. May try gatorade or some electrolite tabs.

Edit: Thought I should mention, also taking T-911.
your supposed to take T-911 after natadrol.....not sure how important it is but you possibly may be having ingrediants that are competing with natadrol.

i wouldnt stack natadrol with other test boosters....i think standalone is better.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
your supposed to take T-911 after natadrol.....not sure how important it is but you possibly may be having ingrediants that are competing with natadrol.

i wouldnt stack natadrol with other test boosters....i think standalone is better.
Really... I thought I read somewhere on this forum that they could be stacked and run Formadrol afterwards.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really... I thought I read somewhere on this forum that they could be stacked and run Formadrol afterwards.
your going to get a million different opinions and protocols on the boards....

there is no definite answer, and what you were told isnt exactly wrong

but id def try to make some changes and give natadrol solo a shot

68sauce

Awards
Had a little bit of lethargy on natadrol. However some ASGT in the morning helped that. Also M1D at a low does (1 a day) seemed to help but that could just be me. I ran a low dose of natadrol with good results though.

But I would give it more time and maybe add more carbs like everyone says. :burger: I had a hard time not eating on natadrol.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
when i used it i didnt feel like that. i didnt gain much ether but Im used to strong things like tren, test, dbol ect. so ....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
D Supplements 88
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 2
GQdaLEGEND LG Sciences 12