Trifecta Stack Questions

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the Trifecta stack and was hoping I could get some help from you guys to make sure I get the most out of this run.

First some background: 26 years old, 6'2", 209 lbs, 11% BF, Got my training and diet dialed in nicely. Never taken any PHs before.

A couple of questions I have come up with while doing my research are, At my weight what would be the most effective dosing of M1D and MM? From what Ive read some people go up to 6/day for both. Would I need that much at my weight for my first cycle? If not, what would people recommend I dose them at? I do want to make sure I'm taking enough that I get the full benefits of the products.

Second, some people say they get nauseous if they don't take MM with food, Would a certain type of food be better to take with it, like higher fats?

If there is any other advise people have for me to get the most out of this run id appreciate your input.

THANKS!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the Trifecta stack and was hoping I could get some help from you guys to make sure I get the most out of this run.

First some background: 26 years old, 6'2", 209 lbs, 11% BF, Got my training and diet dialed in nicely. Never taken any PHs before.

A couple of questions I have come up with while doing my research are, At my weight what would be the most effective dosing of M1D and MM? From what Ive read some people go up to 6/day for both. Would I need that much at my weight for my first cycle? If not, what would people recommend I dose them at? I do want to make sure I'm taking enough that I get the full benefits of the products.

Second, some people say they get nauseous if they don't take MM with food, Would a certain type of food be better to take with it, like higher fats?

If there is any other advise people have for me to get the most out of this run id appreciate your input.

THANKS!!!
I started at 4 M1D per day and 2/1/2 dosing scheme for the MMv3 and I weighed ALOT more. I think you could start there and then up to 5 M1D/day and 2/2/2 dosing scheme on the MMv3 as the cycle progresses. Take 2 of those before your workout for the extra ooomph!

I didn't take MM with food, always solo and had no issues.

Hope this helps!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've had really good results with 6 - M1D and 4 MM, but I have also ran MM solo at 6 per day and loved it too. I don't think that as much MM is needed when the M1D is in the picture. I do suggest running it for 6 weeks though for maximum results.

High amounts of healthy fats are always good to ingest when taking non-methyl hormones, it does help with absorption into your body.

I prefer the doses evenly throughout the day with M1D, 2/2/2 morning/lunch/dinner... and I prefer 2MM in the morning, and 2MM pre workout. I don't tend to take MM before bedtime, as it has the tendency to amp me up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enjoy the ride......the trifecta did well for me so be sure to have fun and train hard!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys!

Yea, I'm thinking the 6 M1D and 5 MM would be sweet. That means I need to buy more. And I would like to run it for closer to 6 weeks. If I do run it with doses that high and for a duration of six weeks, is the two weeks of formadrol going to be enough for PCT?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys!

Yea, I'm thinking the 6 M1D and 5 MM would be sweet. That means I need to buy more. And I would like to run it for closer to 6 weeks. If I do run it with doses that high and for a duration of six weeks, is the two weeks of formadrol going to be enough for PCT?
I'd just run the entire bottle if you have the XL size, it's 90 caps, so 4 caps a day is actually more like 3 weeks.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
2 XL bottles yields 6/day for 45 days. That's the winner right there.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I'd just run the entire bottle if you have the XL size, it's 90 caps, so 4 caps a day is actually more like 3 weeks.
No my formadrol isnt XL. The M1D and MM are XL though. The box it all came in shows all three products as being XL, but inside the formadrol wasn't so I only have 60 pills, which will last me 15 days

So will 15 days of formadrol be enough of a pct?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would run it at 3 caps a day. 1 day short of 3 weeks. Plenty of PCT.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No my formadrol isnt XL. The M1D and MM are XL though. The box it all came in shows all three products as being XL, but inside the formadrol wasn't so I only have 60 pills, which will last me 15 days

So will 15 days of formadrol be enough of a pct?
if you want an extra boost in pct you can get a bottle of t-911, run it 3 a day for 3 weeks. its not necessary, but thats what i like to do.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'd say to run it longer at a slightly lower dose. KK has the right idea. I think it will be a solid PCT for the Trifecta.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So ive begun my cycle and was wondering about the MM, can I do something to speed up the melting process like biting down on them to break them up so it melts faster. Or better yet, if I could just chew them up and hold em in my mouth for a couple mins then swallow? Or would i lose some of the effectiveness somehow?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't advised by LG, but i chewed them up and swallowed them and they still worked great.

The longer they're in your mouth the better though. Biting them into a couple peices so they disolve a little faster probably wouldn't hurt anything.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So ive begun my cycle and was wondering about the MM, can I do something to speed up the melting process like biting down on them to break them up so it melts faster. Or better yet, if I could just chew them up and hold em in my mouth for a couple mins then swallow? Or would i lose some of the effectiveness somehow?
The idea is to let the cyclodextrin get the hormone into the bloodstream through a process other than your stomach. So, if you chew them up and they dissolve in your mouth, I guess it's similar... I am not really sure of the time it takes to absorb, although I imagine it is rather quick way into the bloodstream. Swallowing them however is kinda going against the point of having the sublingual tabs, and I believe that the dosage is different because of how much less is wasted between the sublingual and the stomach.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That is true, GMG. The reccomended dose for v3 has 300-400mg where as i believe v2 was 300-600mg of active ingredient.

Active ingredient being
3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - v3
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - v2

Hrmmm, i just realized MMv3 contains chitostan. Is that the same thing as chitosan?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys, I will take your advice and try and keep them in my mouth as long as possible. Also, since Ive started the stack Ive been having trouble falling asleep and having a restless sleep once i am out. I think its the MM and i keep bumping back the last dose of it, but im concerned about impacting the effects of it. Any problems with taking it like this 2 @ 7am, 2 @ 11am. 1 @ 3pm?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you mind taking melatonin for the rest of your cycle?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys, I will take your advice and try and keep them in my mouth as long as possible. Also, since Ive started the stack Ive been having trouble falling asleep and having a restless sleep once i am out. I think its the MM and i keep bumping back the last dose of it, but im concerned about impacting the effects of it. Any problems with taking it like this 2 @ 7am, 2 @ 11am. 1 @ 3pm?
What time do you work out?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This should be fine. It's not as spread out through the day, but I tend to feel that the importance of the time of day that one takes the product is a bit exaggerated when it comes to hormones. Obviously 7AM, 1PM and 7PM would be best, but if it effecting your sleep then by all means take it earlier.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
do you mind taking melatonin for the rest of your cycle?
I'd rather not, ive tried that stuff before and my heads in a cloud the next day. The sleep is great on it though

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ I'll try something similar, maybe 3-4 pre-workout, then just 1-2 later on. We'll see how that goes...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ I'll try something similar, maybe 3-4 pre-workout, then just 1-2 later on. We'll see how that goes...
you should be fine with that,

some people spread out the m1d, but will take all 5-6 of mmv2(3) pre-workouts, and split it 3/3 on off days.

it will really make your workouts intense.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not going to lie. I couldn't stomach 6 MMv3 all at once.