Why I Love LG

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i finally decided to do my first ever prohormone i went with LG's M1D solo. About a week and a half in through my stupidity i royally messed up my shoulder playing a pick up game of football with the guys. Instead of stopping my run i decided to go with a different route than strength and bulking. I decided to do a nice recomp. I threw in a bottle of DCP i had laying around also. So now few weeks in, i'm biking 100 miles a week, doing stadium stairs, HIIT, plyometrics, and anything else i can do. I'm already noticing a leaner frame, recovery time is less and a way better self of being. This is why i love LG products you guys make such great supps with many knowledgeable reps out there for our benefit. Keep up the great work.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Amen Prep!

Appreciate that feedback friend!

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
When i finally decided to do my first ever prohormone i went with LG's M1D solo. About a week and a half in through my stupidity i royally messed up my shoulder playing a pick up game of football with the guys. Instead of stopping my run i decided to go with a different route than strength and bulking. I decided to do a nice recomp. I threw in a bottle of DCP i had laying around also. So now few weeks in, i'm biking 100 miles a week, doing stadium stairs, HIIT, plyometrics, and anything else i can do. I'm already noticing a leaner frame, recovery time is less and a way better self of being. This is why i love LG products you guys make such great supps with many knowledgeable reps out there for our benefit. Keep up the great work.
Way to go! That's using your noodle!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it!

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you won't be disappointed!
no LG hasnt disappointed me yet. the stuff really works!

speaking of LG, i need to re-up on Speed V2. i love how its a caffeine free formula, hard to find that these days.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no LG hasnt disappointed me yet. the stuff really works!

speaking of LG, i need to re-up on Speed V2. i love how its a caffeine free formula, hard to find that these days.
I'm about to give Speed V2 a shot. That SV2 formula interested me as well.

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I used M1D in my first cycle not long ago. I liked it more than Epi, which is what I ran it with. :)
How'd that work for ya?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this way back in August. It worked out quite well. About 16lb gained from the cycle altogether.
GODANG!!! 16lbs on or off my frame I'd be a very different physique.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wow 16lbs off any cycle is nothing to sneeze at.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GODANG!!! 16lbs on or off my frame I'd be a very different physique.
It was mainly all in my lower body and chest, both of which were lagging. I recently began cutting as I did also pick up some flab along the way. I was the strongest and heaviest I've ever been.

Wow 16lbs off any cycle is nothing to sneeze at.
Yeah, and it was my first cycle too.

STFU, noob, everyone knows M1D is just dhea.
:lol:
Well, it is a DHEA derivative. I can only imagine the fun time you're having on BB.com trying to explain that additional moieties do change affinities and effects... :rolleyes: