Why I Love LG

  1. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Thumbs up Why I Love LG


    When i finally decided to do my first ever prohormone i went with LG's M1D solo. About a week and a half in through my stupidity i royally messed up my shoulder playing a pick up game of football with the guys. Instead of stopping my run i decided to go with a different route than strength and bulking. I decided to do a nice recomp. I threw in a bottle of DCP i had laying around also. So now few weeks in, i'm biking 100 miles a week, doing stadium stairs, HIIT, plyometrics, and anything else i can do. I'm already noticing a leaner frame, recovery time is less and a way better self of being. This is why i love LG products you guys make such great supps with many knowledgeable reps out there for our benefit. Keep up the great work.

  2. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1097

    Amen Prep!

    Appreciate that feedback friend!
  3. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    When i finally decided to do my first ever prohormone i went with LG's M1D solo. About a week and a half in through my stupidity i royally messed up my shoulder playing a pick up game of football with the guys. Instead of stopping my run i decided to go with a different route than strength and bulking. I decided to do a nice recomp. I threw in a bottle of DCP i had laying around also. So now few weeks in, i'm biking 100 miles a week, doing stadium stairs, HIIT, plyometrics, and anything else i can do. I'm already noticing a leaner frame, recovery time is less and a way better self of being. This is why i love LG products you guys make such great supps with many knowledgeable reps out there for our benefit. Keep up the great work.
    Way to go! That's using your noodle!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4038

    Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    great report.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    i used to hate LG,

    but the more i use their stuff the more i appreciate it, they make good stuff.

    logging 4 LG products as i speak with some other goodies.......

    ASGT
    BC+EAA
    Anadroulic Pump
    Ghenerate

    W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Xlean log
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i used to hate LG,

    but the more i use their stuff the more i appreciate it, they make good stuff.

    logging 4 LG products as i speak with some other goodies.......

    ASGT
    BC+EAA
    Anadroulic Pump
    Ghenerate

    W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Xlean log
    And you won't be disappointed!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  8. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    And you won't be disappointed!
    no LG hasnt disappointed me yet. the stuff really works!

    speaking of LG, i need to re-up on Speed V2. i love how its a caffeine free formula, hard to find that these days.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    no LG hasnt disappointed me yet. the stuff really works!

    speaking of LG, i need to re-up on Speed V2. i love how its a caffeine free formula, hard to find that these days.
    I'm about to give Speed V2 a shot. That SV2 formula interested me as well.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    I used M1D in my first cycle not long ago. I liked it more than Epi, which is what I ran it with.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I used M1D in my first cycle not long ago. I liked it more than Epi, which is what I ran it with.
    How'd that work for ya?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  12. Registered User
    scar12ml's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    52

    I Love to hear these comment about LG !

    LG SCIENCES REP
  13. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    How'd that work for ya?
    Sorry I missed this way back in August. It worked out quite well. About 16lb gained from the cycle altogether.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  14. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sorry I missed this way back in August. It worked out quite well. About 16lb gained from the cycle altogether.
    GODANG!!! 16lbs on or off my frame I'd be a very different physique.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4038

    Wow 16lbs off any cycle is nothing to sneeze at.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I used M1D in my first cycle not long ago. I liked it more than Epi, which is what I ran it with.
    STFU, noob, everyone knows M1D is just dhea.








































  17. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    GODANG!!! 16lbs on or off my frame I'd be a very different physique.
    It was mainly all in my lower body and chest, both of which were lagging. I recently began cutting as I did also pick up some flab along the way. I was the strongest and heaviest I've ever been.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Wow 16lbs off any cycle is nothing to sneeze at.
    Yeah, and it was my first cycle too.

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    STFU, noob, everyone knows M1D is just dhea.
    Well, it is a DHEA derivative. I can only imagine the fun time you're having on BB.com trying to explain that additional moieties do change affinities and effects...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man, I love the FDA...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. I Love Sd!
    By javadsmm in forum Pics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
  3. I love NP
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:31 AM
  4. this is why i love NP
    By Zombie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:35 PM
  5. Can you Love more than one?
    By sourinthemind in forum General Chat
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in