Formadrol Extreme Question - Stomach Ache/Pains? Help Please...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Ive not had any changes with regards to supplementation or the foods in my diet, but around the time of starting my Formadrol Extreme (the 90count bottle with the Ellagic acid and stuff) Ive been getting stomach pains/ache's...

Taking 1 cap in the morning after my meal, and 2 right before I go bed..Drinking plenty of water through the day also...

Has there been other reports of anybody experiencing stomach ache's from this? Heard positive things about this so I decided to give it a shot.

If the Formadrol is the culprit here any idea on wether these darn ache's will reside in a few more days time? Ive been on it for 4-5 days now. Had the ache's for almost 2 hours tody afternoon, then stopped, now its started backup again lol.

If one of the ingredients like the Ellagic acid is the cause Im by no means a *****, I will finish my bottle just for the test boosting benefit but Just wanted to know what the cause might be and if theres a way to remedy this.

Cheers guys :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Can I get any help on this issue from anyone at LG? These stomach pains are getting quite unbearable, Its the worst 7 days of my life with these constant pains that last from 1-3hours and go for a while then come back later in the day.

Just wanting to know if any of the ingredients in here have been known to cause stomach pains like this. Theres no other changes in my diet or supplementation, last 7-8 days ive been on the Formadrol thats about the only change.

Thanks guys.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
This is the first that I have heard about these kinds of issues. I am actually taking the stuff right now... let me get back to you

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you ever take this before? I dont see Ellagic acid being the problem.. have you ever taken ASGT? both have the same.. when are you getting the pains?.. I would discontinue use and see what happens.., then try 2 caps daily 1/1 am/pm and asses from there. havent seen this before.....

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I checked up and found it could be whats called Gastritis, which is what I seem to be feeling...A dull ache/pain in the upper abdomen that starts and stops throughout the day. Going to discontinue the pills for about 2 days and see if it helps.

Thanks for replying. much appreciated.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever take this before? I dont see Ellagic acid being the problem.. have you ever taken ASGT? both have the same.. when are you getting the pains?.. I would discontinue use and see what happens.., then try 2 caps daily 1/1 am/pm and asses from there. havent seen this before.....
THanks for the reply. No ive not taken any ASGT, I have no supplemental changes or dietary changes since they started...Pain appears to be in the upper abdomen, like a dull ache as described by a Gastritis symptom.

I'll see If i can take some stuff to help alleviate the pain and discontinue use for 2 days and report back later.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I checked up and found it could be whats called Gastritis, which is what I seem to be feeling...A dull ache/pain in the upper abdomen that starts and stops throughout the day. Going to discontinue the pills for about 2 days and see if it helps.

Thanks for replying. much appreciated.
I'll look into this.. give us an update when you can