Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) + Additional Branch Chain Amino Acids

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synergism of Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) and BC+EAA

Every hardcore athlete knows at least one thing about getting the most out of their supplements…stacking the top anabolic agents available leads to greater gains in size and performance.

Each supplement works through its own pathway. Because of this, one can use multiple supplements for the same result, whether it is adding mass, increasing strength, or boosting libido. By taking advantage of each supplements pathway, you can use multiple products with little to no overlap of ingredients.

Anadraulic State GT stacked with branch chain amino acids and essential amino acids (either LG Sciences BC+EAA or another branch chain product) is precisely what every athlete needs to increase their performance, pack on slabs of muscle, or even to lose fat while retaining size.

Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) is hands-down the most hardcore, anabolic pre-workout on the market today. You WILL NOT find anything close to Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) in any pre-workout available today. With ingredients that mimic testosterone, increase LH, lower xeno-estrogen, and induce hyperplasia, as well as a top-notch energy formula, creatine matrix, and adapotgenic complex, Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) is the athletes #1 choice.

Add in your favorite BCAA/EAA product, and you have the perfect anabolic stack. – Take advantage of LG Sciences BC+EAA anti-catabolic powder for maximum anabolic activity. Sip BC+EAA throughout the day and during your workout and feel your energy levels soar, keep your muscles full and dense, and enjoy the pleasures of continuous growth even between your meals.

Ultimate Power. Ultimate Recovery.

...The Irish Cannon's Personal Experience

"My training has changed a lot in the last year...A LOT! - I proudly consider myself to be a strength athlete and powerlifter. - That's not to say I don't enjoy carrying thick, dense muscle and have a bodybuilder-type look, but it's not my main goal; however, extreme training and drastic improvement in strength IS my goal.

I use Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) prior to all of my training sessions, with the exception of cardiovascular-specific days. In addition to ASGT, I sip BC+EAA throughout my day at about 20g/day. While 20g is considered to be mega-dosing, this is actually at the low end of the mega-dosing chart. I consume approximately 4g of BC+EAA in between every meal.

Consuming additional branch chain aminos and essential aminos in your diet, especially between meals, is the perfect time to increase protein-synthesis and further maximize absorption and efficacy of your consumed nutrients.

Since adding branch chains to my diet, I've seen further aid in recovery, muscle density, and overall physique alteration. - Add this to the cumulative effects I get from ASGT, and I have probably one of the strongest, natural stacks I've ever used. The fact that it's cost-effective just makes it that much better.

Pick up Anadraulic State GT and your favorite branch chain product and see the difference for yourself!"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done this combo, AGST + PP's IBCAAs, and can attest to the synergy. Good post IC.
Glad you agree! The combo is great. BCAAs add something extra to any type of training or diet. When you stack them with the right supplements, it can make it even better.

I've been working on my bench quite a bit recently and the stack has really helped keep my CNS in check. The recovery is so much better.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I did a few variations. ASGT 1 hr before, AP + BCAA's for pre and intraworkout.

Not gonna lie, I ran out of my tub of ASGT and my workouts have me draggin a$$.

All 3 products just work, bottom line!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you use ASGT prior to cardio???

i use 6 scoops (21 grams) of bc+eaa intraworkout only, and usually within the first 40 minutes,

do you think thats too much for intra?

whats your exact dosing protocol irish? do you take 1 scoop of ASGT, or more, etc....

Last edited:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Comeon i know theres got to be one flavor of this that stands out! Im sensitive when it comes to taste thats why im trying to get an idea before i purchase. Ive read the kiwi one is the better flavor is this the case??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comeon i know theres got to be one flavor of this that stands out! Im sensitive when it comes to taste thats why im trying to get an idea before i purchase. Ive read the kiwi one is the better flavor is this the case??
Kiwi is the most popular for sure.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you use ASGT prior to cardio???

i use 6 scoops (21 grams) of bc+eaa intraworkout only, and usually within the first 40 minutes,

do you think thats too much for intra?

whats your exact dosing protocol irish? do you take 1 scoop of ASGT, or more, etc....
I take 1-2sc of ASGT depending on the day and how I feel. For BC+EAA, I sip about 6sc throughout the day. I mix it in about 25 oz of water and have 5oz in between meals when I can.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I take 1-2sc of ASGT depending on the day and how I feel. For BC+EAA, I sip about 6sc throughout the day. I mix it in about 25 oz of water and have 5oz in between meals when I can.
Nice little anabolic bath!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I've used ASGT with both BC+EAA and Scivation's Xtend....definitely a difference in performance when you add BCAAs to the mix. Faster recovery, pumps, you name it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Took some BC+EAA's for the first time today. The kiwi flavor is great! Im using 6 scoops in 25oz of water to sip on throughout my workout and then finishing off the last 8oz of it post workout before i take my shake. Hopefully this is a good way to do it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took some BC+EAA's for the first time today. The kiwi flavor is great! Im using 6 scoops in 25oz of water to sip on throughout my workout and then finishing off the last 8oz of it post workout before i take my shake. Hopefully this is a good way to do it.
That will work just fine if you are doing your resistance training workout; here is my take on how to use it in a fasted state. Instead of taking it once you start working out, mix up ~30 grams of BC+EAA, sip 1/3 before, during and at the end. This will prevent your body from being catabolic and provide hydrolyzed amino acids to feed your body in a fasted state.

I actually take in about 30 grams around 10 AM everyday in place of a meal and it really holds me over until I get to my midday meal/lunch.