Postal as a Pre-W/O

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone used Postal in this manner? I do not rely on stims for my pre-wo but I do like ASGT. I am mainly looking at this for the purpose of endurance training since it has the carbs and protein along with BA and creatine.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What about using it as an intra workout like sizeon, purple wraath, etc?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with ya on the pre-workout protocol. I picked up two tubs on sale, and was doing just that, and I liked it a lot, except for the stupid reaction I get from yohimbine. I received a sample of the yohimebine free version, and used it pre-workout. I do early morning stuff, and a scoop or two is just what I need pre-workout.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone used Postal in this manner? I do not rely on stims for my pre-wo but I do like ASGT. I am mainly looking at this for the purpose of endurance training since it has the carbs and protein along with BA and creatine.
Don't see why you couldn't use it like this - you can pretty much use everything as something else if you know when and how to fit it in with your nutrition, supplementation, and training regimes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's not a bad idea at all if you like higher carbs with no stimulants. Use some Anadraulic Pump with it and you might be onto something.