Calling all Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) users!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys trying to get some more feedback on the thoughts and experiences on Anadraulic State GT.

If you have used the product and want to offer some honest feedback to help others make a decision if it is something they want to try. Just highlights of what you think about it, how long you used it and if you found it effective would be great. Mention strength increases and nor lack there of just honest opinions from those who have used it for any period of time.

Not looking for fighting here, or responses to other peoples opinions if you don't like their opinion. Just your honest opinion of how the product worked for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who posted in other thread sorry had to delete it my newness showed through as I placed it in the wrong Sub- forum.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
*reserved for southern charm when he gets a minute to type that all up again*

I have incorporated ASGT into my current PCT following a 6 week superdrol/epi bridge. It'a been hard to keep my gains, and ASGT definitely gets me focused and aggressive in the gym, under the iron where it matters. I get my own pumps from being able to get one more rep out. Solid product, solid price and great results. I personally like bulk powders for their effectiveness and cost, but ASGT isn't your typical preworkout drink. I will definitely use ASGT on my next PCT!

Last edited:
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great thread Kleen, and when I am completely killing myself 2.5 scoops to 3 scoops does it for me. My favorite is 2.5 scoops of ASGT and 5 AP.... soooo tasty and soooo amazing!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Love me some ASTG. I have tried several of the other pre workout drinks before and to be honest had great results with some of them but they all ended up sort of "running their course"...

I have ran a cycle of 3 bottles of Natadrol and was then moving on to a PCT with Formadrol. I decided to give ASTG a try as I had been buying several supplements that this had in one container that was priced RIGHT.....

Taste - 7 out of 10

Mixability - 8 out of 10 (end up with some grit but soldier through as its soo worth it)

Focus - 10 out of 10

Drive - 9 out of 10

Strength - 9 out of 10

Overall experiance / effectiveness - 9 out of 10

Better the taste and find a way to get rid of some of that grit and you have a product that will crank up to 11!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about strength increases and PR's? I hit a bunch with it and I know many others have.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
What about strength increases and PR's? I hit a bunch with it and I know many others have.
I started on Natadrol and saw a good amount of strength increase on the product. After the run I was worried that some of it would be lost as I moved to the Formadrol... I added ASTG into the mix and have continued to set PRs on bench and other lifts in the 5x5 program. I actually have more endurance, better recovery, and zero loss of strength.

I am sitting at 169-174 body weight and recently set a PR of 290x3 on flat bench, repeated again yesterday. Power Tech leverage system with 290 plate weight. ASTG will get me to 330x3 baring injury (still nursing shoulder) in the next 4 weeks.

What the mind can conceive ASTG will help it achieve!!!!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Sorry not a review but more so a question! I use it, but I don't know how much water to use, I just use 10 OZ, obviously it doesn't matter just curious about other people, and how much extra water do you add per scoop? I know with jack3d I would use like 8oz of water no matter how many scoops.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not a review but more so a question! I use it, but I don't know how much water to use, I just use 10 OZ, obviously it doesn't matter just curious about other people, and how much extra water do you add per scoop? I know with jack3d I would use like 8oz of water no matter how many scoops.

I use between 10 and 12 ounces for a scoop to a scoop and a half. Never used a full two scoops, never a need... The stuff rocks! I had a short afair with Jack3d (2.5 containers)... I gave away the last of the 3rd one as I just fell out of love with it. I had actually fell out of love with the whole concept untill I gave ASTG a shot. It is a staple now.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I dose it like this:
2-2.5 scoops in 8oz of water. Not there to drink it for the taste, and don't want the extra water floating in the gut before workout. I do 6 to 8 oz and slam the thing in one chug.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I dose it like this:
2-2.5 scoops in 8oz of water. Not there to drink it for the taste, and don't want the extra water floating in the gut before workout. I do 6 to 8 oz and slam the thing in one chug.

You are more of a man than I sir....

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I dose it like this:
AG, I knew you were nuts, but DAMN! There's NO WAY I can chug that in one gulp, as it is NOT Kool-Aid!!! But you can't argue with the results!!! I've been using ASGT since the beginning of my Natadrol/Prime stack two months ago, and I still use it in PCT. Suffice it to say that PRs are STILL dropping like flies! I can't afford to run out of it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys trying to get some more feedback on the thoughts and experiences on Anadraulic State GT.

If you have used the product and want to offer some honest feedback to help others make a decision if it is something they want to try. Just highlights of what you think about it, how long you used it and if you found it effective would be great. Mention strength increases and nor lack there of just honest opinions from those who have used it for any period of time.
My Final Review on ASGT:

Smell: 7/10. An interesting smell on opening the tub, that I can't quite describe, which is nothing like the final smell once the Anadraulic State GT is mixed with water and ready to drink. Stopped noticing the smell of the powder after a while.

Taste: 9/10. Anadraulic State GT tastes what I imagine strawberry lemonade would taste like, if I ever had it. The taste grew on me, and was definitely a lot better than the taste of Anadraulic State (my last couple of tubs of Anadraulic State were nothing like the first one I used re taste and were not pleasant).

Solubility: 10/10. The powder mixed well on shaking for a few seconds.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-Anadraulic State GT I was 117.4lb at 12.6% bodyfat. Post-Anadraulic State GT I am 118.2lb at 12.1% bodyfat. . . I LOST a total of 0.5lb of bodyfat and GAINED 1.3lb of lean body mass, with girths indicating that this gain was mostly in the form of muscle mass/DRY gains, since overall just over an inch was lost from my waist, and although little or no changes made everywhere else, my pants fit looser despite my girths having made not a lot of change . . . A definite and successful RECOMP - as opposed to the cut I was aiming for, but fat WAS lost, and I am not going to argue against making dry gains (and I am going to note here that it is definitely easier to gain muscle mass when I am >12% bodyfat, which makes sense) . . .

Fat Loss: 8/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality: 10/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Hardness and Density: 8/10. My muscles remained pretty hard throughout my use of Anadraulic State GT, which, although I was training again, was a little surprising considering that my resistance training was quite a lot LESS than what it usually would be - sessions a lot shorter, and only three of them, as opposed to 4-5 x 40-60 minute ones. Legs got noticeably harder, with lower body becoming denser.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels have been even higher than usual due to circumstances.

Recovery: 8/10. My resting heart rate dropped from 40 bpm to 36 bpm over the time that I used Anadraulic State GT, so I actually got fitter over the course of my use of the product (which is a great thing) . . . My recovery from training was pretty good considering the fact that I got very little sleep (if any) over the last 28 days, not sleeping for a huge majority of it. The first couple of weeks, I suffered from DOMS, and in my lower body, which is unusual. However, for the last 10 days, DOMS from training was completely eliminated . . .

Nutrient Absorption and Utilization: 8/10. My diet did not change while I was using Anadraulic State GT. With the amount of food that I was consuming, for me to be getting LEANER and NOT being bloated, etc. the days after says to me that the nutrients were rapidly absorbed and were being used efficiently and effectively.

Libido/Sexual Stamina and Performance: 10/10. Libido was out of this world (although I attribute this predominantly to T-911, since it has that effect on me)! My body honestly was getting fatigued from the demands of my mind.

Energy: 8/10. Energy was most noticeable when training, since I often woke most days (if I woke at all and wasn't still awake from the day before) feeling completely shattered (mostly from work and other things going on in my life), and even when I didn't feel like it, or thought that I had nothing there, I got through my training sessions. Sometimes I could have even kept going.

Stimulant Effects: 10/10. No "stimulant" effects such as jitters, crash, etc. were experienced, even though Anadraulic State GT definitely aided with the energy and focus, etc. of a stimulant.

Focus: 8/10. When I was training I was focused, although I got lightheaded a lot. Just meant that I had to take a few deep breaths and concentrate more.

Endurance: 8/10. Endurance got better as I went along (but I was also using Drive, which plays a huge role in my endurance).

Pump: 7/10. Training was not really set up to be 'pump friendly'. However, I got bad pumps in my anterior deltoids and biceps for the most part, with them being quite painful most times. The pump on Anadraulic State GT was definitely not as good as on Anadraulic State (then again, training on the latter was definitely 'pump' material, too).

Vascularity: 7/10. Vascularity was good - although not as good as it was when I was using Anadraulic State (and I was also leaner when using the latter, which makes a difference).

Sides: 10/10. I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State GT, even though I used the full dosage and even went up to 2 scoops pre-training a couple of times (and I find that 2 scoops pre-training is actually my sweet spot!)

Other Effects: 10/10. Strength gains were made most weeks, with a few new RMs being made . . . Aggression really calmed down, considering how high it was on FREE TEST, which was interesting . . .

Overall: 9/10. Anadraulic State was already my favourite specific preworkout product of use, and so it was interesting comparing Anadraulic State GT to it . . . Although, the situations they were used in were different, with training completely different, making it hard to really compare them, there were a few noticeable differences. Anadraulic State was, IMO, a stronger formula than Anadraulic State GT. Anadraulic State GT tastes a lot better and is smoother re flavour than Anadraulic State. Anadraulic State dried me out more (comments from others), and made a more noticeable difference re physique - however, in saying that, I was not as lean when I started using Anadraulic State GT as I was using Anadraulic State, and only lost 0.5% bodyfat in 28 days, as opposed to the 1% bodyfat lost in 10 days on Anadraulic State(then again, a specific diet and training protocol was also followed during Anadraulic State, which makes a huge difference re results). The differences between the two products made them come out even, though, for me. Anadraulic State GT is definitely a very versatile product and has proved that it can be used for ANY body goal! . . . Both products are solid, and Anadraulic State GT still takes the place of number one specific/standalone preworkout product for me . . .

Would I use again? Yes. Although not as strong as Anadraulic State, IMO, Anadraulic State GT is still definitely a solid product, and the fact that it encompasses several products (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner, Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, and preworkout) in ONE is a definite PLUS!

Would I recommend? Yes. For anyone wanting a preworkout formula that delivers, then Anadraulic State GT is one of the most complete formulas and best options out there, IMO.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I put about 3 oz in a small cup with 1to 1.5 scoops stir or shake then down in one gulp. Add 1 more oz swill around then shoot that down to get any residue.
My Final Review on ASGT:

Smell: 7/10. An interesting smell on opening the tub, that I can't quite describe, which is nothing like the final smell once the Anadraulic State GT is mixed with water and ready to drink. Stopped noticing the smell of the powder after a while.

Taste: 9/10. Anadraulic State GT tastes what I imagine strawberry lemonade would taste like, if I ever had it. The taste grew on me, and was definitely a lot better than the taste of Anadraulic State (my last couple of tubs of Anadraulic State were nothing like the first one I used re taste and were not pleasant).

Solubility: 10/10. The powder mixed well on shaking for a few seconds.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-Anadraulic State GT I was 117.4lb at 12.6% bodyfat. Post-Anadraulic State GT I am 118.2lb at 12.1% bodyfat. . . I LOST a total of 0.5lb of bodyfat and GAINED 1.3lb of lean body mass, with girths indicating that this gain was mostly in the form of muscle mass/DRY gains, since overall just over an inch was lost from my waist, and although little or no changes made everywhere else, my pants fit looser despite my girths having made not a lot of change . . . A definite and successful RECOMP - as opposed to the cut I was aiming for, but fat WAS lost, and I am not going to argue against making dry gains (and I am going to note here that it is definitely easier to gain muscle mass when I am >12% bodyfat, which makes sense) . . .

Fat Loss: 8/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality: 10/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Hardness and Density: 8/10. My muscles remained pretty hard throughout my use of Anadraulic State GT, which, although I was training again, was a little surprising considering that my resistance training was quite a lot LESS than what it usually would be - sessions a lot shorter, and only three of them, as opposed to 4-5 x 40-60 minute ones. Legs got noticeably harder, with lower body becoming denser.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels have been even higher than usual due to circumstances.

Recovery: 8/10. My resting heart rate dropped from 40 bpm to 36 bpm over the time that I used Anadraulic State GT, so I actually got fitter over the course of my use of the product (which is a great thing) . . . My recovery from training was pretty good considering the fact that I got very little sleep (if any) over the last 28 days, not sleeping for a huge majority of it. The first couple of weeks, I suffered from DOMS, and in my lower body, which is unusual. However, for the last 10 days, DOMS from training was completely eliminated . . .

Nutrient Absorption and Utilization: 8/10. My diet did not change while I was using Anadraulic State GT. With the amount of food that I was consuming, for me to be getting LEANER and NOT being bloated, etc. the days after says to me that the nutrients were rapidly absorbed and were being used efficiently and effectively.

Libido/Sexual Stamina and Performance: 10/10. Libido was out of this world (although I attribute this predominantly to T-911, since it has that effect on me)! My body honestly was getting fatigued from the demands of my mind.

Energy: 8/10. Energy was most noticeable when training, since I often woke most days (if I woke at all and wasn't still awake from the day before) feeling completely shattered (mostly from work and other things going on in my life), and even when I didn't feel like it, or thought that I had nothing there, I got through my training sessions. Sometimes I could have even kept going.

Stimulant Effects: 10/10. No "stimulant" effects such as jitters, crash, etc. were experienced, even though Anadraulic State GT definitely aided with the energy and focus, etc. of a stimulant.

Focus: 8/10. When I was training I was focused, although I got lightheaded a lot. Just meant that I had to take a few deep breaths and concentrate more.

Endurance: 8/10. Endurance got better as I went along (but I was also using Drive, which plays a huge role in my endurance).

Pump: 7/10. Training was not really set up to be 'pump friendly'. However, I got bad pumps in my anterior deltoids and biceps for the most part, with them being quite painful most times. The pump on Anadraulic State GT was definitely not as good as on Anadraulic State (then again, training on the latter was definitely 'pump' material, too).

Vascularity: 7/10. Vascularity was good - although not as good as it was when I was using Anadraulic State (and I was also leaner when using the latter, which makes a difference).

Sides: 10/10. I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State GT, even though I used the full dosage and even went up to 2 scoops pre-training a couple of times (and I find that 2 scoops pre-training is actually my sweet spot!)

Other Effects: 10/10. Strength gains were made most weeks, with a few new RMs being made . . . Aggression really calmed down, considering how high it was on FREE TEST, which was interesting . . .

Overall: 9/10. Anadraulic State was already my favourite specific preworkout product of use, and so it was interesting comparing Anadraulic State GT to it . . . Although, the situations they were used in were different, with training completely different, making it hard to really compare them, there were a few noticeable differences. Anadraulic State was, IMO, a stronger formula than Anadraulic State GT. Anadraulic State GT tastes a lot better and is smoother re flavour than Anadraulic State. Anadraulic State dried me out more (comments from others), and made a more noticeable difference re physique - however, in saying that, I was not as lean when I started using Anadraulic State GT as I was using Anadraulic State, and only lost 0.5% bodyfat in 28 days, as opposed to the 1% bodyfat lost in 10 days on Anadraulic State(then again, a specific diet and training protocol was also followed during Anadraulic State, which makes a huge difference re results). The differences between the two products made them come out even, though, for me. Anadraulic State GT is definitely a very versatile product and has proved that it can be used for ANY body goal! . . . Both products are solid, and Anadraulic State GT still takes the place of number one specific/standalone preworkout product for me . . .

Would I use again? Yes. Although not as strong as Anadraulic State, IMO, Anadraulic State GT is still definitely a solid product, and the fact that it encompasses several products (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner, Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, and preworkout) in ONE is a definite PLUS!

Would I recommend? Yes. For anyone wanting a preworkout formula that delivers, then Anadraulic State GT is one of the most complete formulas and best options out there, IMO.
Rosie you are the best! I love this review it is so thorough and anyone who knows you is aware you now you sh*t better than most!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I really love this stuff. I have used 4 jugs. On my first run I was hitting a new PR every week. Even On days when I had a long day at work and was falling asleep 2 scoops would get me ready to kill the weights. I would give this 9 out of 10.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to say at this point in time ASGT is my favorite PWO all around. The only 2 areas i can even complain about is the pump aspect and taste. Im pretty sensitive to stim based supplements and most of them give me jitters and the dreaded crash hours later. But i have experienced none of this with ASGT. The focus it gives me is unreal and just the right amount of energy to get the job done. Im reccomending this stuff to everyone i come across is how much i like it. My local supplement store (supplement giant) just started carrying LG products but doesnt have this yet?? I told them to get this and natadrol ASAP hopefully they start carrying both in the future.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im going to have to say at this point in time ASGT is my favorite PWO all around. The only 2 areas i can even complain about is the pump aspect and taste. Im pretty sensitive to stim based supplements and most of them give me jitters and the dreaded crash hours later. But i have experienced none of this with ASGT. The focus it gives me is unreal and just the right amount of energy to get the job done. Im reccomending this stuff to everyone i come across is how much i like it. My local supplement store (supplement giant) just started carrying LG products but doesnt have this yet?? I told them to get this and natadrol ASAP hopefully they start carrying both in the future.
Awesome, the good news is that Anadraulic State is not designed to be a pump product. The science behind this is that the body does not take in enough of one or the other creatine, or NO products well at the same time. Creatine takes longer to absorb as well as the hormonal effect from the other stuff in ASGT so that is why it does not give a huge pump. We left the pump stuff out intentionally and instead made a great pump product to go along with it in Anadraulic Pump. It gives amazing pumps, and the low dosed Geranium extract really sets the stims in ASGT over the top for a fully charged brutal assault on the weights. For an awesome pump you will want to add an NO Product in with it. I like a little extra BA 15 minutes before a lift. Don't need much else. Although I have recently fallen in love with NO Infuse it impressed me quite a bit and combined with a tiny bit of BA skin splitting pumps ensue.

The taste is really hit and miss with people, but we generally take it for the effects.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, the good news is that Anadraulic State is not designed to be a pump product. The science behind this is that the body does not take in enough of one or the other creatine, or NO products well at the same time. Creatine takes longer to absorb as well as the hormonal effect from the other stuff in ASGT so that is why it does not give a huge pump. We left the pump stuff out intentionally and instead made a great pump product to go along with it in Anadraulic Pump. It gives amazing pumps, and the low dosed Geranium extract really sets the stims in ASGT over the top for a fully charged brutal assault on the weights. For an awesome pump you will want to add an NO Product in with it. I like a little extra BA 15 minutes before a lift. Don't need much else. Although I have recently fallen in love with NO Infuse it impressed me quite a bit and combined with a tiny bit of BA skin splitting pumps ensue.

The taste is really hit and miss with people, but we generally take it for the effects.
BA? What's that? I'm retarded...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
BA? What's that? I'm retarded...
Beta alanine.

Kleen, thats good you said that. I was getting ready to come in here and say something about throwing anadraulic pump on top of it to aid in the pump aspect. I found a site or two that sel'sl a "superhero stack" ASGT, AP, and Postal! For a great price. I wish nutraplanet would sell this stack, or atleast an ASGT and AP stack. That would be the ultimate PWO stack IMO and leave nothing to be desired.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beta alanine.

Kleen, thats good you said that. I was getting ready to come in here and say something about throwing anadraulic pump on top of it to aid in the pump aspect. I found a site or two that sel'sl a "superhero stack" ASGT, AP, and Postal! For a great price. I wish nutraplanet would sell this stack, or atleast an ASGT and AP stack. That would be the ultimate PWO stack IMO and leave nothing to be desired.
There is a section here in the supplement area called Product requests, go ahead and put the SuperHero stack in there and if enough response they may begin to carry it as a stack. That is an awesome combination for sure.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
There is a section here in the supplement area called Product requests, go ahead and put the SuperHero stack in there and if enough response they may begin to carry it as a stack. That is an awesome combination for sure.
I bought one of those Superhero Stacks from one of those sites. I'd DEFINITELY recommend that the Planet get on that! Can't go wrong selling that! Those 3 supps have become staples.

protempsfish

Awards
from an earlier posting:

Before I commented on this product I wanted to give it enough time for this to see what it could do. I dont use anything PW other than a supp as I get up early to work out. 3 small kids so time is limited. Second week on it and NO placebo. Pushups, peck deck, tri bar and preachers PR. I always push hard in the gym so for me to beat PR by 2-3 reps/set is a BIG deal fellas. Ordered another tub. Just wanted to say great product. I have used Jackd (which is ok as well) and made my own PW mix from bulk powders but ASGT is doing a superior job in getting me to lift more. i dont get a stim buzz effect; which i find appealing. A lot of people (IMO) are drawn in by hype and sometimes feedback is given by the marketing persuasion but in this case, your product is solid. Thanks LG.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The Superhero Stack" is a kick-ass name. I'm surprised that wasn't snatched up and copyrighted years ago - but if there's a stack worthy of the apellation, it's ASGT, AP and Postal. :thumbsup:

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
ASGT is the real deal. While I'm not close to old PR's, I'm definetly getting more focused and feeling the muscles work when training. Don't miss Jack3d at all. thought I would, but I don't.

Curious if I should try the Anadraulic Pump. hhhmmmmm.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2sc to 2.5sc depending on the situation. On most days, I take a single heaping scoop prior to resistance training.

As far as I'm concerned, the product should be called Anadraulic State PR...GIGGIDY!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT is the real deal. While I'm not close to old PR's, I'm definetly getting more focused and feeling the muscles work when training. Don't miss Jack3d at all. thought I would, but I don't.

Curious if I should try the Anadraulic Pump. hhhmmmmm.
Anadraulic Pump can be a lot of fun! It's nice getting full and dense...if you're looking for more strength, though, I'd probably go with something more directed at that. - What about ASGT + DAA + Natabolic Stack. :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have now use AS-GT since it came out with only 1 month off. It is by far the most effective pre-workout amplification drink/system I have ever tried. Nothing gives better SMOOTH energy that has no crash than AS-GT and the strength increases are always there. I gained strength on a cut with this and Natadrol; AS-GT did in fact play a major part in that. It is enough you can take it on its own and see gains or have some excellent results when stacking it. See an article I wrote for LG on AS-GT and stacking options, this is the short version. Met don't kill me for posting this, it seemed like a great place to post it.

Anadraulic State GT-SE: Versatility in a Bottle

Simplified AS-GT Fat Loss Stack
Being that it is summer let’s look at a simple fat loss stack that incorporates the amazing stim complex of AS-GT as an integral part of the thermogenesis we aim for with fat loss. This stack is based around one of two products depending on your preference. LG Slin is included and is an optional add-on.
• AM – 1 dose E-911/Speed V2, 1 T-911
• Mid day – 1 dose E-911/Speed V2, 1 T-911
• Pre-workout – 1 dose T-911 and 1-2 scoops AS-GT
• Post-workout – 2 LG Slin before last set, LG Postal 2-3 scoops depending on your size

AS-GT Amplified Test Boosting
LG makes two very effective test boosting supplements T-911 and Formadrol Extreme that are great on their own but even better when stacked together with AS-GT.
• AM – 1 T-911, 2 Formadrol Extreme, 2-4 Slin before carb containing meal
• Mid day – 1 T-911
• Pre-workout meal – 2-4 Slin then meal containing 50-100 grams of carbs
• Pre-workout – 1 T-911, 1-3 scoops of AS-GT, 3-5 scoops of Anadraulic Pump
• Post-workout – 1-3 scoops of Postal
• Post-workout meal – 2-4 Slin followed by 50-100 grams of carbs
• Evening/pre-bed – 2 Formadrol Extreme

Back to Basics with AS-GT
What if you are looking for an intro stack that is not only effective but inexpensive? Here are two options to consider that will focus on strength/mass increases and focus on going back to basics.
• Meal 1 – 2-3 Slin prior to carb containing meal such as 1 cup oatmeal
• AM – Optional: .5-1 scoop of AS-GT for Creatine/Focus/Test boosting/Anti-Estrogen
• Pre-workout meal – 2-3 Slin, 1-2 scoops Lipotropic Protein, 1-2 scoops of Perfect Carb
• Pre-workout – 1-2 scoops of AS-GT
• Post- workout – 2-3 Slin, 2 Scoops Lipotropic Protein, 2 scoops Perfect Carb or 1 scoop perfect carb and fruit of choice (1 whole banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1 whole peach)
• Pre-bed – Optional dosing of Lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter to slow absorption.

No Limits Stack with AS-GT
Alright, enough fussing with the basics and test boosters, let’s start talking about putting on some serious muscle without budget constraints. AS-GT and Anadraulic Pump will be used for all workouts.
• Natadrol – 2 options to consider (both 8 caps per day)
o AM 3 caps, 2 pre-workout, 3 post workout meal (some have minor sleep issues with this schematic so if that is the case, see below)
o AM 3 caps, 3 caps mid day, 2 caps post workout meal
• T-911 – AM 1 cap, mid day 1 cap, pre-workout 1 cap (3 per day)
• Ghenerate – 6-8 sprays pre-workout, 6-8 sprays pre-bed (14-16 sprays total per day)
• AS-GT – 1.5-3 scoops pre-workout (45 mins before)
• AP – 3-5 scoops pre-workout (5-15 minutes before)
• pSARM – per bottle
• I-GH-1 – 2 pre-workout/4 pre-bed with Ghenerate

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would I kill you for posting that? lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would I kill you for posting that? lol
Wasn't sure if you had other plans for it; would like to post up the whole right up as well, see if there is some feedback. PM me if you want me to or just post here, I am subbing this thread.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I really have no idea what you are talking about. PM me.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Any chance I can know how much creatine is in ASGT? I heard I should be taking give or take 2.5grams. or is that a big secret because I can't find it really and all the ingredients are listed as 1 big blend. :ntome:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance I can know how much creatine is in ASGT? I heard I should be taking give or take 2.5grams. or is that a big secret because I can't find it really and all the ingredients are listed as 1 big blend. :ntome:
Yes, it's right around that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anadraulic Pump can be a lot of fun! It's nice getting full and dense...if you're looking for more strength, though, I'd probably go with something more directed at that. - What about ASGT + DAA + Natabolic Stack. :D
MMMMMM Sounds tasty!
Yes, it's right around that.
I have been told the same thing 2.5-3 grams depending on if you heap the scoop or not.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Thanks both! Only thing is I guess I should worry about is this whole "loading phase" next time I do more creatine..

also, irish cannon where did your beard log go?! did you shave and delete the topic? :[

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I like those stack options! I'll have to try a couple of those!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks both! Only thing is I guess I should worry about is this whole "loading phase" next time I do more creatine.
Creatine loading is UNnecessary and personal preference. You'll be fine NOT loading and just dosing as per normal.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Creatine loading is UNnecessary and personal preference. You'll be fine NOT loading and just dosing as per normal.
I can count on you for everything! jeez! but yeah I was thinking that, when I started taking a supplement with creatine I didn't load and I think its working fine. Maybe alittle better results if I spent 5 days loading, but who knows. I'm liking my results already :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can count on you for everything! jeez! but yeah I was thinking that, when I started taking a supplement with creatine I didn't load and I think its working fine. Maybe alittle better results if I spent 5 days loading, but who knows. I'm liking my results already :)
Like I said, you do NOT need to load - all loading does is saturate your muscle creatine stores to reach the threshold faster (20g a day for about a week does it); you can reach your muscle creatine threshold with 5g daily in ~3 weeks, so you end up with the same result in the end, since you can't saturate your muscle creatine levels more.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loading is BS IMO.., Rosie!! Sean know you have that AV? lol:lol: people are losing focus here!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never loaded creatine and I don't think I lost any results from it. AS-GT has me feeling full about 7-14 days into it, depending on how much I dose it and how often. All I imagine from going to 20 grams a day will do is make you bloated and watery, not my cup of tea. This is totally not necessary but I did respond really well to trinitine and if you want to add to AS-GT (its totally NOT necessary but it is an option), grab some magnesium creatine chelate from SNS. Otherwise, just take more AS-GT and be happy!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I have never loaded creatine and I don't think I lost any results from it. AS-GT has me feeling full about 7-14 days into it, depending on how much I dose it and how often. All I imagine from going to 20 grams a day will do is make you bloated and watery, not my cup of tea. This is totally not necessary but I did respond really well to trinitine and if you want to add to AS-GT (its totally NOT necessary but it is an option), grab some magnesium creatine chelate from SNS. Otherwise, just take more AS-GT and be happy!
I'm definitely feeling you on getting the SNS MCC, maybe along with some Beta Alanine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tookmy first dose of ASGT this morning pre-BJJ. I expected a stim kick, but there was...none. it just rolled up nice and slow, to where I felt very alert and focused, but ZERO hyper jitters. I can't say I've experienced anything like that before.

I was scrambling in BJJ, and it was a technical class, and I wasn't going all out, so no opinion on endurance yet. I certainly felt very strong throughout class. I feel markedly hotter (still, 5 hours later), I assume because of the synephrine and maybe some hormonal tweakage. When I left class, I wasn't pumped, but I was very, very vascular.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Tookmy first dose of ASGT this morning pre-BJJ. I expected a stim kick, but there was...none. it just rolled up nice and slow, to where I felt very alert and focused, but ZERO hyper jitters. I can't say I've experienced anything like that before.

I was scrambling in BJJ, and it was a technical class, and I wasn't going all out, so no opinion on endurance yet. I certainly felt very strong throughout class. I feel markedly hotter (still, 5 hours later), I assume because of the synephrine and maybe some hormonal tweakage. When I left class, I wasn't pumped, but I was very, very vascular.
you felt hot too? man, when I get into the gym, I'm not sure if its just the gauntlet walk of mine from the stairs to the machines but... I get super hot! It also just might be because I'm taking OEP+AT2 too :p

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yes, I've been hotter all day! Watch me recomp like a mofo on this stuff, ha! I don't really need it, but the last 2 months of sitting around 12 hrs a day on some job gave me my first mini love handles ever. Shred that isht!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i recently used it for about 4-5 days but decided to cut it out due to my strict low carb cutting regimin.

i can say i def liked it, its a high quality product and had good workouts with it.

i really didnt like taking it 60 minutes prior, i have to do about 20 minutes pre-workout. taking to far back give me a caffeine crash about half way through my training. i need my kick the most at this time.

so i stored it away, ill def look forward to using it later this year when the timing is more appropriate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh. I got no caffeine crash yesterday, it wore off just as smooth as it came on. I did crash around 11pm, but that was nearly 18hrs after taking it. Color me impressed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, you do NOT need to load - all loading does is saturate your muscle creatine stores to reach the threshold faster (20g a day for about a week does it); you can reach your muscle creatine threshold with 5g daily in ~3 weeks, so you end up with the same result in the end, since you can't saturate your muscle creatine levels more.
Rosie is correct. The loading phase was pretty much a marketing strategy brought on by Bill Phillips and EAS. Marketing genius that guy was. I have actually read a couple studies where it says your saturation point will actually increase to a higher level not loading. The gradual addition of the creatine somehow allow for the muscle to absorb more. Loading is pretty much a waste of money UNLESS you are trying to fill up for a shoot or lifting meet or something specific. When loading a lot of the creatine is extreted in your urine. Talk about supplements going down the drain.

Hell yes, I've been hotter all day! Watch me recomp like a mofo on this stuff, ha! I don't really need it, but the last 2 months of sitting around 12 hrs a day on some job gave me my first mini love handles ever. Shred that isht!
Yes I get that effect as well. I love the slow energy that you just kind of feel. Like you start working out and next thing you know everything got more intense. You won't get huge pumps from AS-GT that isn't the goal of the product. We have Anadraulic Pump for that, and it had a little geranium AX1 so it can stop that caffeine crash you were feeling. We also have NO Infuse which I am using for the first time have been over a month and it is really impressing me. Targets pumps to the exact area and man it really does get you pumped. I used it one day then couldn't get to the gym and I noticed about 30 minutes later I was a pinkish and my veins were bulging and I was doing nothing. Surprised me to be honest.