ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, BC+EAA Review

headend

Awards
I recently ordered ASGT, Andraulic Pump, and BC+EAA and they came in yesterday. Both myself and my workout partner decided to give them a try as yesterdays workout is one of our more strenuous workouts. I have experience with Jack3d and 1MR as pre-workout drinks in the past, he has never done and pre-workout drinks or supplementation.

Yesterdays workout consisted of 4 sets of the following:
DB Curls
DB Hammers
Preacher Curls
Overhead DB Extensions
Skull Crushers
DB Kickbacks
Close Grip Presses

Normally yesterdays workout is so exhausting to me that by the time I complete it I am relieved it's done, exhausted, and a bit shaky.

We did the ASGT 1/2 hour before workout, the Andraulic Pump 15 minutes before workout and sipped on the BC+EAA during workout. At the beginning of the workout we both definitely noticed the energy+focus. After the DB Hammers the pump I had was very nice :veryhappy:. We actually flew through the whole workout in record time, our pauses between sets was very short compared to what we would normally take (not that we move slowly). After we finished up the close grip presses we were both disappointed to be done! We actually felt like we could go through and do the workout over again. My friend also had the same results, he was amazed at what kind of a difference these three products had made in his workout.

Conclusion - Job well done on these 3 products, I will certainly be stocking up!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking ASGT myself. Honestly so far its my favorite PWO to date as far as the effectiveness. Maybe one day ill give the anadraulic pump a shot. If your friend orders his own stash theres a few sites that sell a "SuperHero Stack" it consist of ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, and Postal (post workout drink). Just another way to save a few bucks, im always looking to save! I wish Nutraplanet would carry that stack, id give it a go myself HINT HINT!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered ASGT, Andraulic Pump, and BC+EAA and they came in yesterday. Both myself and my workout partner decided to give them a try as yesterdays workout is one of our more strenuous workouts. I have experience with Jack3d and 1MR as pre-workout drinks in the past, he has never done and pre-workout drinks or supplementation.

Yesterdays workout consisted of 4 sets of the following:
DB Curls
DB Hammers
Preacher Curls
Overhead DB Extensions
Skull Crushers
DB Kickbacks
Close Grip Presses

Normally yesterdays workout is so exhausting to me that by the time I complete it I am relieved it's done, exhausted, and a bit shaky.

We did the ASGT 1/2 hour before workout, the Andraulic Pump 15 minutes before workout and sipped on the BC+EAA during workout. At the beginning of the workout we both definitely noticed the energy+focus. After the DB Hammers the pump I had was very nice :veryhappy:. We actually flew through the whole workout in record time, our pauses between sets was very short compared to what we would normally take (not that we move slowly). After we finished up the close grip presses we were both disappointed to be done! We actually felt like we could go through and do the workout over again. My friend also had the same results, he was amazed at what kind of a difference these three products had made in his workout.

Conclusion - Job well done on these 3 products, I will certainly be stocking up!
This is a ride you'll LOVE. While I'm not a fan of the taste of ASGT (definitely an ACQUIRED one), you can't argue with the results! What flavor BC+EAA did you order? I had Kiwi Watermelon.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review AND the thread big guy!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
This is a ride you'll LOVE. While I'm not a fan of the taste of ASGT (definitely an ACQUIRED one), you can't argue with the results!
AGREED!!!! It is not nearly as bad as some I have had in the past but its not a taste I look forward to.. But the results are so worth it!!!!