1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nata-D and Forma-D

I've been off all supplements for several months(except multivitamins, fish/coconut oil, liver/adrenal balancers and clean food now just to start fresh as I do every year.

Was looking at the Forma-D and the Nata-D and I know the Forma is for PCT but would they be too much if run together?

Say a 5 on 2 off 4 weeks for both together and the next four weeks for the Froma by itself/
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I wanted to comment on that sick Akuma avi Did you watch Evolution this year?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to run 5 days on and 2 days no supps? I prefer to keep concentrations high in the system. I'm on Natadrol now. Having the Natadrol cross over into Form, then finishing with Form alone is something I'm considering myself, but have not decided yet, (with the discrepancy that I also have T911 on hand).
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I wanted to comment on that sick Akuma avi Did you watch Evolution this year?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to run 5 days on and 2 days no supps? I prefer to keep concentrations high in the system. I'm on Natadrol now. Having the Natadrol cross over into Form, then finishing with Form alone is something I'm considering myself, but have not decided yet, (with the discrepancy that I also have T911 on hand).
    Thanks, lolz.
    Have not had time to watch much of anything I'm afraid.

Exactly right. I do a 3 day free weight workout with kata m-w-f and my bodyweight workout/male oriented pilates on Tu-Th/

Was going to run the Nata at 6 caps ED and the Forma at 3 caps ED for the 5 days. If taking them ED even on non workout days is better then I will definitely do that.

Just doing my research before I decide to get anything.
    And pretty much testing different supplements periodically to see if they add to progress. Never did the PH's and the strongest things I have messed with would be Formex and 6-oxo.
    Nata-D looked pretty good with the ingredients and the logs show that it has promise.

Grateful for any advice that you have.

A friend of mine took T-911 standalone. He said it was pretty good stuff.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Thanks, lolz.
    Have not had time to watch much of anything I'm afraid.

Exactly right. I do a 3 day free weight workout with kata m-w-f and my bodyweight workout/male oriented pilates on Tu-Th/

Was going to run the Nata at 6 caps ED and the Forma at 3 caps ED for the 5 days. If taking them ED even on non workout days is better then I will definitely do that.

Just doing my research before I decide to get anything.
    And pretty much testing different supplements periodically to see if they add to progress. Never did the PH's and the strongest things I have messed with would be Formex and 6-oxo.
    Nata-D looked pretty good with the ingredients and the logs show that it has promise.

Grateful for any advice that you have.

A friend of mine took T-911 standalone. He said it was pretty good stuff.
    Just came off Natadrol a about 2 weeks ago. Did 3 first AM - 2 lunch - 3 EOD and loved it...

Moved to Formadrol as the PCT and am going for 2 first AM and 2 12 hours later... It is normally 2 when I get to the office 6:30ish and another 2 when I hit the door at the homestead 5:30 / 6:00pm ish...

Loving it... Good luck with the run.

Pretty sure my next "experiment" will be along the lines of what you just did, aka resetting the whole system by eating extra clean, fish oil, protein shakes, multi DONE.... Just clean up everything and see how my body progresses in its God given natural state minus any science. Lift heavy, eat right, see what happens.

You will love the Natadrol/Formadrol!!!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I like your idea on running the Formadrol with the Natadrol and then continuing to use it for pct. I think you would get better results with a straight dosing though. Is it a money situation or something that makes you want to run at 5 on 2 off? Otherwise I see no benefit in doing that. The only reasons to run 5 on 2 off is to limit attenuation over long periods of usage with certain products like GH products. Otherwise it is a marketing strategy to make less seem like more in my opinion. It will get you an extra week maybe but inconsistent saturation levels. Non of the natural anabolics work in one dose as far as gaining mass but run off a saturation level that is why people don't feel them for several day of use.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Just came off Natadrol a about 2 weeks ago. Did 3 first AM - 2 lunch - 3 EOD and loved it...

Moved to Formadrol as the PCT and am going for 2 first AM and 2 12 hours later... It is normally 2 when I get to the office 6:30ish and another 2 when I hit the door at the homestead 5:30 / 6:00pm ish...

Loving it... Good luck with the run.

Pretty sure my next "experiment" will be along the lines of what you just did, aka resetting the whole system by eating extra clean, fish oil, protein shakes, multi DONE.... Just clean up everything and see how my body progresses in its God given natural state minus any science. Lift heavy, eat right, see what happens.

You will love the Natadrol/Formadrol!!!!
    I read your log.
    You had some excellent results.
    Your log is one of the reasons I am going to run the combination.
    Thanks a bunch.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I like your idea on running the Formadrol with the Natadrol and then continuing to use it for pct. I think you would get better results with a straight dosing though. Is it a money situation or something that makes you want to run at 5 on 2 off? Otherwise I see no benefit in doing that. The only reasons to run 5 on 2 off is to limit attenuation over long periods of usage with certain products like GH products. Otherwise it is a marketing strategy to make less seem like more in my opinion. It will get you an extra week maybe but inconsistent saturation levels. Non of the natural anabolics work in one dose as far as gaining mass but run off a saturation level that is why people don't feel them for several day of use.
    Not at all.
    Just that I usually only take supplements outside the staples only on the days I workout. When I was doing a 6 day plan I took key supplements 6 days a week.

From your reply, others, and logs seems like ED with no breaks for the full run is the best protocol. So I will go with that dosing.

Thank you for taking time out to share your knowledge.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%

If you want to put things over the top (in my oppinion)...

Natadrol at what ever dosing you land on 7 days a week

Move to or overlap the Formadrol at the tail end of the Natadrol for 7 days a week.

ASTG on training days only about 1 to 1/2 hour before hitting the weights. BEAST MODE!!!!!

Glad my attempt at a log helped a bit. At times I feel it is there just for me to track myself (and that is a good reason by its self).

Best of luck!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol (nata-d?) and formadrol (forma-d?)
    By wuhantang in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:34 AM
  2. Nata-D during PCT
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. Nata Stack
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 10:10 PM
  4. What would be better to stack with nata