So who thinks LG needs to change their bottle sizes???

does lg need to improve their bottle shapes on a few of their products?

• Total voters
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my anadraulic pump bottle is terrible, cant get a scoop without sticking my hand all the way inside.

bc+eaa is pretty bad too, at least the scoop is slightly longer.

i love the above products but these bottle designs are terrible.

please vote and express your opinion here, maybe LG headquarters will do something about his. we really need shorter bottles with a wider mouth or something like that.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i got the same problem too with AP but i pu the powder in another empty tube until ends waste the powder!!!! i got big hands LOL

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
they should go w/ the wider tubs. BC+EAA you end up getting more on your hands vs in the shaker

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep my eye on this poll.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As beneficial as it would be for the wider mouthed 'squattier' bottles, I think it would be more cost effective for LG to just include a longer scoop in AP and BC+EAA. If they can make their customer happy and save money doing it (scoops should be less costly than bottles,) I'm sure that savings would be passed on to those same customers. :thumbsup:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed several products are like this not just LG's. But yes a wider mouth would definitely be nice or a longer scoop as silentbob said.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive noticed several products are like this not just LG's. But yes a wider mouth would definitely be nice or a longer scoop as silentbob said.
i say both, but just a scoop is better than nothing.

my knuckles are twitching from all the anadraulic pump getting on them, lol the scoop in that bottle is the worst.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As beneficial as it would be for the wider mouthed 'squattier' bottles, I think it would be more cost effective for LG to just include a longer scoop in AP and BC+EAA. If they can make their customer happy and save money doing it (scoops should be less costly than bottles,) I'm sure that savings would be passed on to those same customers. :thumbsup:
Are the wider mouth containers more expensive? I like the small xtend containers

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump......

common lets keep voting here!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Wider mouth or longer scoop. Whichever is more economical for LG.

When getting down to the last of the BC+EAA it sure is a bitch. My hands scrape the sides and then I get the powder all over it also.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wider mouth or longer scoop. Whichever is more economical for LG.

When getting down to the last of the BC+EAA it sure is a bitch. My hands scrape the sides and then I get the powder all over it also.
Wider mouth AND longer scoop. Those of us with big hands take a beating when getting down to the bottom! And you waste product by getting it all over your hands. And I don't like the taste enough by itself to just LICK IT OFF. LOL!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see any of these. TBH I took an old ASGT scoop and use that for both the BC-EAA and AP I did a 6 scoop line on the scooper and now... 1 scoop only per product!!! boom I WIN!!! lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
common lg fans, lets hear from you and vote!

im tired of dumping my lg products in other bottles, lol

ASGT bottle is perfect by the way.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Not bad ideas, I am sure the guys at LG headquarters are taking note.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been saying this to Met and Irish for a while now. It is a common complaint and makes it challenging when you get to the bottom of bottles. I have cut my knuckles on the Anadraulic Pump bottle more times that I care to admit. I think going to the AS-GT bottle (or Postal if they are not already the same) would solve a lot of problems.
AP - Give 2-3 times more servings, people will still pay for that much.
BC+EAA - A competitive size to Purple Wraath and Xtend, 'nuff said.

I would like to not have to use my 1 pound ON protein bottle for my LG products anymore and with a larger container, especially for BC+EAA you can use a scoop that is 1 serving per scoop. No one takes 4 grams of BC+EAA and calls it a day. Make it bigger, sell larger quantity, take market share from the competition with the superior product.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have been saying this to Met and Irish for a while now. It is a common complaint and makes it challenging when you get to the bottom of bottles. I have cut my knuckles on the Anadraulic Pump bottle more times that I care to admit. I think going to the AS-GT bottle (or Postal if they are not already the same) would solve a lot of problems.
AP - Give 2-3 times more servings, people will still pay for that much.
BC+EAA - A competitive size to Purple Wraath and Xtend, 'nuff said.

I would like to not have to use my 1 pound ON protein bottle for my LG products anymore and with a larger container, especially for BC+EAA you can use a scoop that is 1 serving per scoop. No one takes 4 grams of BC+EAA and calls it a day. Make it bigger, sell larger quantity, take market share from the competition with the superior product.
um THIS time infinity!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to get more servings out of BC+EAA if you had a larger serving i'd be in heaven i hate having 6 tubs of it hanging round cause i go through it so quick. Give me a 120 servings lol.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or did they add longer handled scoops to BC+EAA tubs now?

I got a new one in last night and the handle is as long as the ASGT scoop. I don't have any old scoops around so I couldn't compare... But I remember them being short!

If so, props for listening and changing it so fast! If not, I need to lay off the herb :lol: