Weird taste in lipo protein and BC+EAA

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Weird taste in lipo protein and BC+EAA

edit:
    Sorry, I found out I guess its just whats in the Lipo protein, but the BC+EAA is still messed up..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

i have watermelon kiwi bc+eaa and it tastes fine.

i'd assume the taste in lipo protein is because its pea protein.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

its the exact same taste in both the lipo and the bc+eaa.. and its not because of the flavor.. its just a taste that has no flavor, tastes like... im drinking sewage. lol

The anadraulic state gt is totally fine though! if only they all tasted as good as that ;D
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    I'm not trying to bash LG, so please don't take this as a omg don't buy it thread, but I really don't know what to do, I guess I'm a baby but the protein and BC+EAA (I got the bceaa for free atleast!) have the weirdest, most disgusting taste to them.. I would assume its the amino acids in both, does LGs protein have that much more then other companies where I can taste it over everything else? How do I mask this taste, I couldn't finish my 1 scoop of protein because of it!!
    What did you get? and where?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm actually, I realized its not the same exact taste in both, atleast I don't think I'm afraid to still try the BC+EAA again. I got them from bodybuilding.com and I have the creamy vanilla protein, and the grape BC+EAA. I think the protein like he said is the pea protein. I can drink it now, but i mix it with another protein half and half.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Go with the Peanut Butter Lipotropic protein ftw.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  7. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

i bought bc+eaa way back when there was a different label on it, and the bottle is white.

i recently purchased the newer labeled product in the black container, and the taste isnt nearly as strong, or nearly as good as it used to.

i purchased it and a "whey cheap (hint)" website, so i wonder if they are trying to clear up a batch.

any info on this? can anyone confirm how the taste has changed since about a year ago?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

GMG, I should've I think, I think I just notice it strongly in the vanilla because its...vanilla. My muscle milk protein+ has the same taste that I'm noticing its just masked by the chocolateness.. Now I know why people love chocolate. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i bought bc+eaa way back when there was a different label on it, and the bottle is white.

i recently purchased the newer labeled product in the black container, and the taste isnt nearly as strong, or nearly as good as it used to.

i purchased it and a "whey cheap (hint)" website, so i wonder if they are trying to clear up a batch.

any info on this? can anyone confirm how the taste has changed since about a year ago?
    eh, good luck getting any info out on it.. all im getting from a bunch of people is "LGs BC+EAA IS FAVORITED, EVERYBODY LOVES IT, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT RECENTLY, I DRINK IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY INSTEAD OF WATER." When obviously its a chemical taste that nobody would want to drink, unless hardcore bodybuilders just somehow love the taste of chemicals that taste pretty much harmful.

Sorry, I'm not really pissed or anything, just annoyed with the answer I get, when people think it must be me, something can't be wrong.
  9. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

eh, good luck getting any info out on it.. all im getting from a bunch of people is "LGs BC+EAA IS FAVORITED, EVERYBODY LOVES IT, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT RECENTLY, I DRINK IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY INSTEAD OF WATER." When obviously its a chemical taste that nobody would want to drink, unless hardcore bodybuilders just somehow love the taste of chemicals that taste pretty much harmful.

Sorry, I'm not really pissed or anything, just annoyed with the answer I get, when people think it must be me, something can't be wrong.
    no no....its not that bad. im just saying the flavor seem to have downgraded since the last time a purchased it. its a decent but very light blueberry flavor. i just missed the older version that tasted much stronger to me.

i now cycle between vpx powershock and when i need to get off nitrates i take bc+eaa. its an excellent product, and its price in unbeatable.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    no no....its not that bad. im just saying the flavor seem to have downgraded since the last time a purchased it. its a decent but very light blueberry flavor. i just missed the older version that tasted much stronger to me.

i now cycle between vpx powershock and when i need to get off nitrates i take bc+eaa. its an excellent product, and its price in unbeatable.
    I really really wish I got a different flavor then grape!! blueberry and kiwi sound so good! too bad there are no samples
  11. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I really really wish I got a different flavor then grape!! blueberry and kiwi sound so good! too bad there are no samples
    never tried grape lg, but grape powershock tastes like terrible alcohol....lol

im stuck with 4 more bottles of that too so dont complain lol
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Is that all yor getting? maybe you have been over looking my post in all your other threads that I am working this issue..But the people are right though
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    i have watermelon kiwi bc+eaa and it tastes fine.

i'd assume the taste in lipo protein is because its pea protein.
    I was going to say BOTH things.
    I agree, tastes fine.
    and maybe the pea protein your no used to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipo Protein at GNC?
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. For Sale: LG lipo protein...5 lb protein (Protein)
    By spres444 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. protein taste
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
  5. protein taste??
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:21 PM