LG Sciences Newest Rep!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Science's is proud to announce it's newest Representative, MrKleen73!

We asked him to give us a little bio and background on himself and he had this to say:

I have been working out for 25.5 years now, when I turned 12 I started and fell in love with it. Out of those 24 years I have only been "off" training maybe a total of 3-4 years in breaks through out that entire period. I was also a personal trainer for 5 years in the 90's before the big gyms took over and kicked us all out. I have never stopped my research and love of training, and consider myself very knowledgeable in most types of physical training and conditioning. Over the past 3-4 years I have concentrated more on creating most of my workouts and researching supplements, nutrition, new workout programs as well as the science behind them if something I am unfamiliar with. Right now my passion is becoming nutrition and supplement interaction with the body. I feel I have learned a lot in my specifica areas of interest in the lifting game and am comfortable I have knowledge to benefit many people.

I have competed in one Natural Bodybuilding competion and also competed as a Muscle Model in the same competition. I was asked to step up from the Novice class to compete with the Advanced Level Athletes going for their pro card in my first show and that was truly exciting! In the end I placed 5th out of 8 competitors in a level of competition I didn't have the experience to win. These guys really knew how to pose. Either way beating out 3 veteran Advanced bodybuilders in a show I should have been a Novice in was very rewarding. I also placed 4rth in the Muscle Model Category. All in all the competition was an amazing experience and I plan to compete again hopefully in the upcoming year.

Currently I am training around injuries and doing more research into supplements and how they interact with the body and one another. I am getting getting very good at recognising synergistic benefits of a lot of supplements that others don't see. I plan to keeplearning on this aspect and of course will be working out in some capacity for the rest of my days. I am very passionate about all of this and hopefully that shows in my posts.

Feel free to ask me anything you want about the supplement line up. If I don't have the answer I will find it for you. I hope to be a benefit to both LG Sciences and all of it's consumers in here.

So everybody join me in welcoming MrKleen73 to the LG Sciences team!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the BIG welcome Metroba! I will do my best to answer any questions I can guys let's do this thing. LG has great products obviously so let's have some fun pushing them and our bodies to the limits. I will come up with a nice little contest to mark the occasion.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
congrats bro! thanks for the advice earlier btw ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Man! I was pretty honored when they asked. Now to do a good job for them. Anytime on that help...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the position. Now go suck down bottles of GHenerate and report back if you grow a third nipple.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the position. Now go suck down bottles of GHenerate and report back if you grow a third nipple.
Wait a minute, you only have 2?

Thanks DA!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just congradulated you in the other thread.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That oblique shot is sick and the back shot is sick. Now I'm gonna go hang myself if the rope can hold up my fat ass.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man, had no idea your ab-wall was chiseled like that...I have no idea why I thought you were Scottish, eh?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations MrKleen :) You're in nice shape dude :thumbsup:

//CC

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Kleen. Congrats brother!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone! I am happy to be a part of the LG team now. I am going to come up with a new promotion today or tomorrow keep an eye out. Oh to be fair I am not that lean now. That was one week before my contest last year. Next time I am that lean I think we may be seeing a little more mass. Once the injury tweaks are out of the way I plan to put on another 10 lbs of muscle from that picture.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Solid company and a solid rep. Gratz all the way around guys!! I've had the pleasure of learning quite a bit from the LG and the reps they have.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS!!!! LG was hella smart in picking you up as fast as they could. Probably one of the more gifted minds and personalities here on AM.

Solid solid individual. I cannot praise Kleen enough. And now that he is a rep....you just brought on a clydesdale, the biggest and baddest kind of work horse there is...i hope LG is ready for the hurricane that is the KLEEN MACHINE!

Big sh*t poppin up in LG!