Maximum Caps/Day Natadrol

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Is there a limit to this? I am a pretty big guy and I suspect that I'd be better off with 10 or 12 than the 8 I'm running now. I've been on 1 week at 6 and 1 weeks at 8? I had 3 bottles total (360 caps).

What would LG recommend, here?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
It starts getting expensive.... I just wrapped up a three bottle cycle (litterally just took my last three caps out of bottle three).

I started at 6 and migrated to 8 for the past many weeks. I know others are running 9 right now. I had a hard time swollowing the price (and the caps) at 8 a day.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It's not that bad, I just feel like it's a little suppressive at 8/day, so maybe the loss in natural test is offsetting the gain I'd get from adding the ND. I got 2 bottles + T911 in the presale and another in the Nutraplanet flash sale, so I'm in fairly deep. I'm not opposed for running it at 8 the whole time, I just want to have something to show for it, knamean.

How was your run on ND, btw?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i took 10 a day for 5 weeks or so no problem, and a full cycle of about 6 to 7 weeks. didnt even take pct just jumped straight to Pmag.