Starting my Methyl 1-D next week - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting my Methyl 1-D next week

  1. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Starting my Methyl 1-D next week


    Finally breaking down and diving into trying Methyl 1-D. Excited to see what kind of gains i can get now that my diet, work schedule and everything else is finally on track. Figure i'll hit my PCT with Formadrol, TCF-1 and some Prime to maintain my strength. Just want to give my prop's to all the great LG products out there and figured was time i gave this one a chance.

  2. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Finally breaking down and diving into trying Methyl 1-D. Excited to see what kind of gains i can get now that my diet, work schedule and everything else is finally on track. Figure i'll hit my PCT with Formadrol, TCF-1 and some Prime to maintain my strength. Just want to give my prop's to all the great LG products out there and figured was time i gave this one a chance.
    Outstanding!, please let us know how it goes..how do you plan on dosing it?
  3. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    First week i'm looking to do 3 pills split through the day. Then week 2 through 5, i plan on doing 4 pills. Then week 6 back down to 3 pills. I'm thinking week 6 starting my TCF-1. Then going on my PCT of Formadrol and Prime. If anyone else has better ideas for it then i'm more than happy to take suggestions. This is my first PH run.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Outstanding!, please let us know how it goes..how do you plan on dosing it?
    I just recently acquired a 130 ct bottle of M1D...not planning on running it for a while due to being on a diff stack for the next 2-3 months...but just wondering how its 'potency' compares to Natadrol...? stronger...weaker...? difference in gains experienced...?

    Tks!
  5. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^^ bumpage....anyone...? Bueller?
  6. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    'nother (hopefully quick) question regarding M1D....the bottle I have is from an older batch....Lot #, I think (from memory, bottle is at home) is 0904, exp 5-11...it's the XL version....'anabolic' blend is 104 mg of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione....which from my search acts (only?) as an AI...anyone (LG rep) know if this is the case or if DHEA (or androstenone) is still present in this version? You can PM me if that's better...
  7. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    will get back to you on this...
    Working on living
  8. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    will get back to you on this...
    Tks AG! U...daman!
  9. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    'nother (hopefully quick) question regarding M1D....the bottle I have is from an older batch....Lot #, I think (from memory, bottle is at home) is 0904, exp 5-11...it's the XL version....'anabolic' blend is 104 mg of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione....which from my search acts (only?) as an AI...anyone (LG rep) know if this is the case or if DHEA (or androstenone) is still present in this version? You can PM me if that's better...
    I think you are reading that one wrong, and wow, that is an older batch of the M1D, haven't seen that version in a while. I believe it was made for GNC only, and is the only batch of M1D without the 5a reduced DHEA.

    That compound is basically ATD, and it should be dosed much lower than that, I think that it was something like 4mg per tab back in the day, as 100mg ATD a pill would be horrifying at 4-6 pills.

    The entire Anabolic complex is 104mg, not the single ingredient.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  10. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I think you are reading that one wrong, and wow, that is an older batch of the M1D, haven't seen that version in a while. I believe it was made for GNC only, and is the only batch of M1D without the 5a reduced DHEA.

    That compound is basically ATD, and it should be dosed much lower than that, I think that it was something like 4mg per tab back in the day, as 100mg ATD a pill would be horrifying at 4-6 pills.

    The entire Anabolic complex is 104mg, not the single ingredient.
    ya, it came as a 'mystery gift' when I purchased some GHenerate....and yes, the 104 mg is the entire complex of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione & (from memory) Caprylate Acid....so would this version be stronger than the version now....or weaker? worth taking? which I only ask b/c, hey, it's not still being made for a reason, right?
  11. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ya, it came as a 'mystery gift' when I purchased some GHenerate....and yes, the 104 mg is the entire complex of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione & (from memory) Caprylate Acid....so would this version be stronger than the version now....or weaker? worth taking? which I only ask b/c, hey, it's not still being made for a reason, right?
    It's simply different. I would compare it more to the old Novadex XT product than the current M1D.

    It was originally made (IIRC) for GNC because GNC didn't want to sell the prohormone version. I don't think it was stopped because of a ban.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  12. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    It's simply different. I would compare it more to the old Novadex XT product than the current M1D.

    It was originally made (IIRC) for GNC because GNC didn't want to sell the prohormone version. I don't think it was stopped because of a ban.

    gotch ya...so it's basically an AI w/no need for any Pct? If yes, I 'assssume' it would stack well any DAA/Test boosting product..?
  13. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    btw, formadrol/tfc-1/prime is a killer stack in itself.

    Currently running M1-D for the first time, so i can't comment on the results. Also stacking with MM though.
  14. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    gotch ya...so it's basically an AI w/no need for any Pct? If yes, I 'assssume' it would stack well any DAA/Test boosting product..?
    bumping kindly...
  15. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    4607647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am not familiar with that version but from what GMG said your assumption would be correct.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    2227873

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am not familiar with that version but from what GMG said your assumption would be correct.
    good deal, thanks Kleen!
  17. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    I'd look into dosing 6 M1D a day. I'm using the trifecta stack with 6 MM/M1D a day and getting nice results thus far.

    In fact, I honestly am loving this stack for recomp/cutting. It will definitely be used again.
  18. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,365
    Rep Power
    97233

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I'd look into dosing 6 M1D a day. I'm using the trifecta stack with 6 MM/M1D a day and getting nice results thus far.

    In fact, I honestly am loving this stack for recomp/cutting. It will definitely be used again.
    Same here brother! This is my second run of Trifecta. On my first run I lost more fat on the trifecta stack without doing any cardio and eating a massive calorie surplus than any other protocol. I love this stuff!! I'm going to brduge straight into natadrol for a massive 8 week recomp!!
  19. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Same here brother! This is my second run of Trifecta. On my first run I lost more fat on the trifecta stack without doing any cardio and eating a massive calorie surplus than any other protocol. I love this stuff!! I'm going to brduge straight into natadrol for a massive 8 week recomp!!
    Hmmm, that sounds like a good plan for next time... Natadrol seems to be an excellent cutter also from what everyone says. After trifecta I believe it!

    I also have some dermacrine coming that I just ordered. I was thinking of using it with Tri next run. Not sure how that would stack?
  20. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    4607647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think that would be a sick stack. I will be hitting up the Trifecta soon and can't wait. I won't be running a full blown log however just updating periodically with progress and major changes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. New Member
    robe84's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Same here brother! This is my second run of Trifecta. On my first run I lost more fat on the trifecta stack without doing any cardio and eating a massive calorie surplus than any other protocol. I love this stuff!! I'm going to brduge straight into natadrol for a massive 8 week recomp!!
    im starting trifecta in 2 days do u think it will make me pack on muscle mass
  22. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,365
    Rep Power
    97233

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by robe84 View Post
    im starting trifecta in 2 days do u think it will make me pack on muscle mass
    I don't think it will make you pack on muscle mass, its not a strong prohormone, but then its also very safe. I lost a few pounds of fat and gained maybe 5 - 6lbs of muscle without any sides or shutdown. You can't ask for more than that!!
  23. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I don't think it will make you pack on muscle mass, its not a strong prohormone, but then its also very safe. I lost a few pounds of fat and gained maybe 5 - 6lbs of muscle without any sides or shutdown. You can't ask for more than that!!
    That's true.
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    4607647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That is a very nice run there losing fat and gaining 5-6 lbs of muscle was that M1D alone or the Trifecta stack?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    Yeah, I'm down 7lbs of fat(as of Monday) and definitely put on some muscle on the trifecta. I'd say I put on 5lbs. Just starting 2nd week of PCT. Strength is still going up. Very happy! It's a great cutter/recomp stack for sure!

    But I was eating at a maintenance with it. I will run again this fall on a clean bulk and hopfully put some weight on the scale.
  26. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah, I'm down 7lbs of fat(as of Monday) and definitely put on some muscle on the trifecta. I'd say I put on 5lbs. Just starting 2nd week of PCT. Strength is still going up. Very happy! It's a great cutter/recomp stack for sure!

    But I was eating at a maintenance with it. I will run again this fall on a clean bulk and hopfully put some weight on the scale.
    This is 100% to a T what I am going to do with the stack. I have two big bottles of M1D and MMV3, should be fun to dose it high and run it for 6 weeks. What are you doing for your PCT?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  27. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    PCT is T-911 @ 3/day and Formadrol @ 4/day. Started Formadrol last Thursday? T-911 last Sat or Sun to bridge after I ran out of MMV3. Agression is through the roof right now. Little things really piss me off lately heh. Still waiting for libido though... Have a new lady and I want to drown her damnit

    Oh, still making gains and leaning out.

    Edit - I also wouldn't mind running 2 trifectas. 3.5 weeks was short, yet sweet. 6 weeks would have been killer! But I was already getting a little shut down. Small balls and I had to milk out my loads as they were non-existant and that only w jerkin the gerkin once a day before bed.

    Next time I'm starting full dose on both instead of ramping up. 6 MMv3/day, 6 M1D/day right from the start. I suggest that if you are thinking of how to dose.
  28. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    PCT is T-911 @ 3/day and Formadrol @ 4/day. Started Formadrol last Thursday? T-911 last Sat or Sun to bridge after I ran out of MMV3. Agression is through the roof right now. Little things really piss me off lately heh. Still waiting for libido though... Have a new lady and I want to drown her damnit

    Oh, still making gains and leaning out.

    Edit - I also wouldn't mind running 2 trifectas. 3.5 weeks was short, yet sweet. 6 weeks would have been killer! But I was already getting a little shut down. Small balls and I had to milk out my loads as they were non-existant and that only w jerkin the gerkin once a day before bed.

    Next time I'm starting full dose on both instead of ramping up. 6 MMv3/day, 6 M1D/day right from the start. I suggest that if you are thinking of how to dose.
    If you got shutdown from it I am thinking that maybe I will run T-911 with it at 2 a day the whole time. I don't want to be shutdown to the non-performance level, my GF will be none to pleased with me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  29. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    Yeah next time i'm thinking I will also. Kind of sucks waiting to rebound...
  30. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah next time i'm thinking I will also. Kind of sucks waiting to rebound...
    Right now I have some Sustain Alpha LV that I can run with Form for PCT so I don't see shutdown being a problem. If it is, there is always a low dose of a SERM that will solve the problem for sure.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  31. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Honestly I wouldn't ingest a SERM after the Trifecta stack. It's nowhere near necessary, and the PCT would be more harsh on the body than the cycle... that just don't make sense.

    Formadrol is a perfect PCT for the Trifecta, you might add in T911 and GHenerate, or a product that controls cortisol for an even more well rounded PCT, but a SERM being necessary is pretty far fetched IMO.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,944
    Rep Power
    177786

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't ingest a SERM after the Trifecta stack. It's nowhere near necessary, and the PCT would be more harsh on the body than the cycle... that just don't make sense.

    Formadrol is a perfect PCT for the Trifecta, you might add in T911 and GHenerate, or a product that controls cortisol for an even more well rounded PCT, but a SERM being necessary is pretty far fetched IMO.
    I am not surprised to hear you say that though my knowledge of hormonal compounds is far less than yours so thanks for correcting me. I figured if I run T-911 on cycle, Form and Sustain Alpha for PCT I would be good to go even if it is a 6 week run.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    OP, any updates? How is this treating you?
  34. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    I have 2 days left of a 6 week cycle, my libido hasn't droped one bit. Around week 4 it was higher than normal actually.

    I started reversitol v2 at the beginning of this last week. I haven't really noticed anything from it though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. starting hcg 6th week.
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:18 AM
  2. methyl Vol by est good starting Ph?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:49 PM
  3. 4-ad 1 week after starting PCT?
    By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:14 PM
  4. starting up on methyl 1d xl any suggestions
    By blackout in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:12 AM
  5. Starting methyl 1-Test/ 4-ad stack
    By DIMO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in