Starting my Methyl 1-D next week

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally breaking down and diving into trying Methyl 1-D. Excited to see what kind of gains i can get now that my diet, work schedule and everything else is finally on track. Figure i'll hit my PCT with Formadrol, TCF-1 and some Prime to maintain my strength. Just want to give my prop's to all the great LG products out there and figured was time i gave this one a chance.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally breaking down and diving into trying Methyl 1-D. Excited to see what kind of gains i can get now that my diet, work schedule and everything else is finally on track. Figure i'll hit my PCT with Formadrol, TCF-1 and some Prime to maintain my strength. Just want to give my prop's to all the great LG products out there and figured was time i gave this one a chance.
Outstanding!, please let us know how it goes..how do you plan on dosing it?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First week i'm looking to do 3 pills split through the day. Then week 2 through 5, i plan on doing 4 pills. Then week 6 back down to 3 pills. I'm thinking week 6 starting my TCF-1. Then going on my PCT of Formadrol and Prime. If anyone else has better ideas for it then i'm more than happy to take suggestions. This is my first PH run.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding!, please let us know how it goes..how do you plan on dosing it?
I just recently acquired a 130 ct bottle of M1D...not planning on running it for a while due to being on a diff stack for the next 2-3 months...but just wondering how its 'potency' compares to Natadrol...? stronger...weaker...? difference in gains experienced...?

Tks!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'nother (hopefully quick) question regarding M1D....the bottle I have is from an older batch....Lot #, I think (from memory, bottle is at home) is 0904, exp 5-11...it's the XL version....'anabolic' blend is 104 mg of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione....which from my search acts (only?) as an AI...anyone (LG rep) know if this is the case or if DHEA (or androstenone) is still present in this version? You can PM me if that's better...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
will get back to you on this...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
'nother (hopefully quick) question regarding M1D....the bottle I have is from an older batch....Lot #, I think (from memory, bottle is at home) is 0904, exp 5-11...it's the XL version....'anabolic' blend is 104 mg of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione....which from my search acts (only?) as an AI...anyone (LG rep) know if this is the case or if DHEA (or androstenone) is still present in this version? You can PM me if that's better...
I think you are reading that one wrong, and wow, that is an older batch of the M1D, haven't seen that version in a while. I believe it was made for GNC only, and is the only batch of M1D without the 5a reduced DHEA.

That compound is basically ATD, and it should be dosed much lower than that, I think that it was something like 4mg per tab back in the day, as 100mg ATD a pill would be horrifying at 4-6 pills.

The entire Anabolic complex is 104mg, not the single ingredient.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are reading that one wrong, and wow, that is an older batch of the M1D, haven't seen that version in a while. I believe it was made for GNC only, and is the only batch of M1D without the 5a reduced DHEA.

That compound is basically ATD, and it should be dosed much lower than that, I think that it was something like 4mg per tab back in the day, as 100mg ATD a pill would be horrifying at 4-6 pills.

The entire Anabolic complex is 104mg, not the single ingredient.
ya, it came as a 'mystery gift' when I purchased some GHenerate....and yes, the 104 mg is the entire complex of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione & (from memory) Caprylate Acid....so would this version be stronger than the version now....or weaker? worth taking? which I only ask b/c, hey, it's not still being made for a reason, right? :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ya, it came as a 'mystery gift' when I purchased some GHenerate....and yes, the 104 mg is the entire complex of 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione & (from memory) Caprylate Acid....so would this version be stronger than the version now....or weaker? worth taking? which I only ask b/c, hey, it's not still being made for a reason, right? :)
It's simply different. I would compare it more to the old Novadex XT product than the current M1D.

It was originally made (IIRC) for GNC because GNC didn't want to sell the prohormone version. I don't think it was stopped because of a ban.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's simply different. I would compare it more to the old Novadex XT product than the current M1D.

It was originally made (IIRC) for GNC because GNC didn't want to sell the prohormone version. I don't think it was stopped because of a ban.

gotch ya...so it's basically an AI w/no need for any Pct? If yes, I 'assssume' it would stack well any DAA/Test boosting product..?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
btw, formadrol/tfc-1/prime is a killer stack in itself.

Currently running M1-D for the first time, so i can't comment on the results. Also stacking with MM though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not familiar with that version but from what GMG said your assumption would be correct.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into dosing 6 M1D a day. I'm using the trifecta stack with 6 MM/M1D a day and getting nice results thus far.

In fact, I honestly am loving this stack for recomp/cutting. It will definitely be used again.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into dosing 6 M1D a day. I'm using the trifecta stack with 6 MM/M1D a day and getting nice results thus far.

In fact, I honestly am loving this stack for recomp/cutting. It will definitely be used again.
Same here brother! This is my second run of Trifecta. On my first run I lost more fat on the trifecta stack without doing any cardio and eating a massive calorie surplus than any other protocol. I love this stuff!! I'm going to brduge straight into natadrol for a massive 8 week recomp!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Same here brother! This is my second run of Trifecta. On my first run I lost more fat on the trifecta stack without doing any cardio and eating a massive calorie surplus than any other protocol. I love this stuff!! I'm going to brduge straight into natadrol for a massive 8 week recomp!!
Hmmm, that sounds like a good plan for next time... Natadrol seems to be an excellent cutter also from what everyone says. After trifecta I believe it!

I also have some dermacrine coming that I just ordered. I was thinking of using it with Tri next run. Not sure how that would stack?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that would be a sick stack. I will be hitting up the Trifecta soon and can't wait. I won't be running a full blown log however just updating periodically with progress and major changes.

robe84

Awards
im starting trifecta in 2 days do u think it will make me pack on muscle mass

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
im starting trifecta in 2 days do u think it will make me pack on muscle mass
I don't think it will make you pack on muscle mass, its not a strong prohormone, but then its also very safe. I lost a few pounds of fat and gained maybe 5 - 6lbs of muscle without any sides or shutdown. You can't ask for more than that!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it will make you pack on muscle mass, its not a strong prohormone, but then its also very safe. I lost a few pounds of fat and gained maybe 5 - 6lbs of muscle without any sides or shutdown. You can't ask for more than that!!
That's true.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a very nice run there losing fat and gaining 5-6 lbs of muscle was that M1D alone or the Trifecta stack?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm down 7lbs of fat(as of Monday) and definitely put on some muscle on the trifecta. I'd say I put on 5lbs. Just starting 2nd week of PCT. Strength is still going up. Very happy! It's a great cutter/recomp stack for sure!

But I was eating at a maintenance with it. I will run again this fall on a clean bulk and hopfully put some weight on the scale.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm down 7lbs of fat(as of Monday) and definitely put on some muscle on the trifecta. I'd say I put on 5lbs. Just starting 2nd week of PCT. Strength is still going up. Very happy! It's a great cutter/recomp stack for sure!

But I was eating at a maintenance with it. I will run again this fall on a clean bulk and hopfully put some weight on the scale.
This is 100% to a T what I am going to do with the stack. I have two big bottles of M1D and MMV3, should be fun to dose it high and run it for 6 weeks. What are you doing for your PCT?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
PCT is T-911 @ 3/day and Formadrol @ 4/day. Started Formadrol last Thursday? T-911 last Sat or Sun to bridge after I ran out of MMV3. Agression is through the roof right now. Little things really piss me off lately heh. Still waiting for libido though... Have a new lady and I want to drown her damnit :lol:

Oh, still making gains and leaning out.

Edit - I also wouldn't mind running 2 trifectas. 3.5 weeks was short, yet sweet. 6 weeks would have been killer! But I was already getting a little shut down. Small balls and I had to milk out my loads as they were non-existant and that only w jerkin the gerkin once a day before bed.

Next time I'm starting full dose on both instead of ramping up. 6 MMv3/day, 6 M1D/day right from the start. I suggest that if you are thinking of how to dose.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is T-911 @ 3/day and Formadrol @ 4/day. Started Formadrol last Thursday? T-911 last Sat or Sun to bridge after I ran out of MMV3. Agression is through the roof right now. Little things really piss me off lately heh. Still waiting for libido though... Have a new lady and I want to drown her damnit :lol:

Oh, still making gains and leaning out.

Edit - I also wouldn't mind running 2 trifectas. 3.5 weeks was short, yet sweet. 6 weeks would have been killer! But I was already getting a little shut down. Small balls and I had to milk out my loads as they were non-existant and that only w jerkin the gerkin once a day before bed.

Next time I'm starting full dose on both instead of ramping up. 6 MMv3/day, 6 M1D/day right from the start. I suggest that if you are thinking of how to dose.
If you got shutdown from it I am thinking that maybe I will run T-911 with it at 2 a day the whole time. I don't want to be shutdown to the non-performance level, my GF will be none to pleased with me.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah next time i'm thinking I will also. Kind of sucks waiting to rebound...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah next time i'm thinking I will also. Kind of sucks waiting to rebound...
Right now I have some Sustain Alpha LV that I can run with Form for PCT so I don't see shutdown being a problem. If it is, there is always a low dose of a SERM that will solve the problem for sure.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't ingest a SERM after the Trifecta stack. It's nowhere near necessary, and the PCT would be more harsh on the body than the cycle... that just don't make sense.

Formadrol is a perfect PCT for the Trifecta, you might add in T911 and GHenerate, or a product that controls cortisol for an even more well rounded PCT, but a SERM being necessary is pretty far fetched IMO.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't ingest a SERM after the Trifecta stack. It's nowhere near necessary, and the PCT would be more harsh on the body than the cycle... that just don't make sense.

Formadrol is a perfect PCT for the Trifecta, you might add in T911 and GHenerate, or a product that controls cortisol for an even more well rounded PCT, but a SERM being necessary is pretty far fetched IMO.
I am not surprised to hear you say that though my knowledge of hormonal compounds is far less than yours so thanks for correcting me. I figured if I run T-911 on cycle, Form and Sustain Alpha for PCT I would be good to go even if it is a 6 week run.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
OP, any updates? How is this treating you?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 days left of a 6 week cycle, my libido hasn't droped one bit. Around week 4 it was higher than normal actually.

I started reversitol v2 at the beginning of this last week. I haven't really noticed anything from it though.