NO INFUSE HELP

  1. iceplaya18
    iceplaya18's Avatar

    NO INFUSE HELP


    yoo i just got my NO INFUSE , i had to get it after seeing all the reviews but i was wondering how do i use this for like my arm days . i workout my whole arm in one workout so do i just hit up my whole arm with 10 sprays or hit every muscle with 10 sprays each lol . THANKS


  2. Hit each arm with 10 sprays. Rub evenly over your biceps and triceps.
  3. iceplaya18
    iceplaya18's Avatar

    Yoo thanks mann !! I'll try that out right now with my ASGT !
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by iceplaya18 View Post
    Yoo thanks mann !! I'll try that out right now with my ASGT !
    Your gonna have a crazy lift brah!! Some good **** right there.
  5. iceplaya18
    iceplaya18's Avatar

    haha **** i know mann , i take glycergrow with ASGT and the pumps are crazyyyy . i just wanna see if i can take it up a notch with the no infuse after i seen all the reviews on it . gonna put it to the test ! haha .
  6. iceplaya18
    iceplaya18's Avatar

    yo brah !! you was right no infuse is the TRUTH hahaha i cant wait to see what it does for my next workouts haha . i gotta get another bottle right now !! . thanks for your help ! .

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iceplaya18 View Post
    yo brah !! you was right no infuse is the TRUTH hahaha i cant wait to see what it does for my next workouts haha . i gotta get another bottle right now !! . thanks for your help ! .
    Thats good to hear, I need me a couple bottle of that.

  8. I like going with the full 20 pre wo rather than 10 before and 10 agst try both let us know what think

    Unique I that its a targeted NO product

    Enjoy

  9. Do not be afraid to be generous with those sprays. Apply it in front of a mirror. If you are at a decent bf level, you will literally see the veins start to rise.

    OP, your stack looks delicious.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iceplaya18 View Post
    yoo i just got my NO INFUSE , i had to get it after seeing all the reviews but i was wondering how do i use this for like my arm days . i workout my whole arm in one workout so do i just hit up my whole arm with 10 sprays or hit every muscle with 10 sprays each lol . THANKS
    you can spray 10-12 times in the part to be trained DON`T RUB IT wait until dry

    1. do warm up (1 set x 20 reps)
    2. Hit the weigths
    3. The last set until Failure
    4. Bam!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. When working arms I recommend against spraying on the forearms. My pumps have gotten so intense that grip becomes a factor from being over pumped in the forearms.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When working arms I recommend against spraying on the forearms. My pumps have gotten so intense that grip becomes a factor from being over pumped in the forearms.
    I totally agree. I notice this especially on tricep movements.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO Infuse
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. No Infuse before bed?
    By russianstar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. NO Infuse
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:28 PM
  4. NO Infuse
    By Arzi75 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in