NO INFUSE HELP

iceplaya18

yoo i just got my NO INFUSE , i had to get it after seeing all the reviews but i was wondering how do i use this for like my arm days . i workout my whole arm in one workout so do i just hit up my whole arm with 10 sprays or hit every muscle with 10 sprays each lol . THANKS

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hit each arm with 10 sprays. Rub evenly over your biceps and triceps.

iceplaya18

Yoo thanks mann !! I'll try that out right now with my ASGT !

iceplaya18

haha **** i know mann , i take glycergrow with ASGT and the pumps are crazyyyy . i just wanna see if i can take it up a notch with the no infuse after i seen all the reviews on it . gonna put it to the test ! haha .

iceplaya18

yo brah !! you was right no infuse is the TRUTH hahaha i cant wait to see what it does for my next workouts haha . i gotta get another bottle right now !! . thanks for your help ! .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo brah !! you was right no infuse is the TRUTH hahaha i cant wait to see what it does for my next workouts haha . i gotta get another bottle right now !! . thanks for your help ! .
Thats good to hear, I need me a couple bottle of that.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I like going with the full 20 pre wo rather than 10 before and 10 agst try both let us know what think

Unique I that its a targeted NO product

Enjoy

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not be afraid to be generous with those sprays. Apply it in front of a mirror. If you are at a decent bf level, you will literally see the veins start to rise.

OP, your stack looks delicious.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yoo i just got my NO INFUSE , i had to get it after seeing all the reviews but i was wondering how do i use this for like my arm days . i workout my whole arm in one workout so do i just hit up my whole arm with 10 sprays or hit every muscle with 10 sprays each lol . THANKS
you can spray 10-12 times in the part to be trained DON`T RUB IT wait until dry

1. do warm up (1 set x 20 reps)
2. Hit the weigths
3. The last set until Failure
4. Bam!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When working arms I recommend against spraying on the forearms. My pumps have gotten so intense that grip becomes a factor from being over pumped in the forearms.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When working arms I recommend against spraying on the forearms. My pumps have gotten so intense that grip becomes a factor from being over pumped in the forearms.
I totally agree. I notice this especially on tricep movements.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 10
jaredmus Supplement Logs 34
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Whacked LG Sciences 3
luelinks Supplements 6