Forma-D Qs

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Quick question! Going on a 6 week cutter of which I am using Dermacrine! Question is would it be better to run the Formadrol (forma-D) during this 6 week cycle to keep estro down from the DHEA or would it better run as my PCT? If I ran it on cycle I was thinking of a testofen/Divanex stack for pct? Suggestions! Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question! Going on a 6 week cutter of which I am using Dermacrine! Question is would it be better to run the Formadrol (forma-D) during this 6 week cycle to keep estro down from the DHEA or would it better run as my PCT? If I ran it on cycle I was thinking of a testofen/Divanex stack for pct? Suggestions! Thanks
I havent used those products.. I dont see a problem running it on Cycle, but I will say Formadrol is very powerfull solo..

Im sure Irish will Chime in, in the AM:)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
would be a good idea to stack formadrol with dermacrine. id start in the middle of your cycle and ride into PCT strong

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would be a good idea to stack formadrol with dermacrine. id start in the middle of your cycle and ride into PCT strong
^^^^ Go wit this!

IMO, I dont believe you need a PCT anyways with DHEA unless your using high doses.. To each their own..

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Gamer and Mrbig pretty much nailed it. Derma will cause slight shut down because its made to convert to test. Since it is only slight shut down a natty test booster/anti e will be plenty. Start it 1.5-2 weeks prior to ending the Derma so that it will be fully active in your system right when you come off.