Trifecta dose timing for my schedule?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta dose?(pseudo log)

All right, all right!

I received my trifecta stack today. Going to start on Monday, pretty excited. Not my first rodeo with a PH, but my first with the trifecta :bigok:

Dose timing... So with my hours I usually work out at night close to bed time and do some cardio certain mornings.

I was thinking the first week do MM 1,1,2. 1 around 9:30-10am, 1 around 4pm and 2 8:30. I workout at 9:30 so I figure 2 pre-WO would give me the best bang in the gym and not keep me up by taking 1 post-wo for sleep purposes. Or should I take 1 MM pre and 1 MM post workout around 10:30/45? Keep in mind I'm usually in bed by midnight.

The M1D is 2,2 and then 2,3. Would it be ok to take 2 around 9:30-10am and the other 2/3 at 8:30pm? Is that spread too far apart on WO days? On non-wo I figure I would take the last dose around 6pm.

So I'm thinking it will look like this;

9:30am - 1 MM, 2 M1d
4pm - 1 MM
8:30pm 1 (or 2 MM????), 2/3 M1D
9:30-10:30 W.O.
10:30pm 1 MM(????)

I also do fasted cardio. Should I dose before or after? Thoughts?

Hopefully that makes sense. Any clarification needed let me know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All right, all right!

I received my trifecta stack today. Going to start on Monday, pretty excited. Not my first rodeo with a PH, but my first with the trifecta :bigok:

Dose timing... So with my hours I usually work out at night close to bed time and do some cardio certain mornings.

I was thinking the first week do MM 1,1,2. 1 around 9:30-10am, 1 around 4pm and 2 8:30. I workout at 9:30 so I figure 2 pre-WO would give me the best bang in the gym and not keep me up by taking 1 post-wo for sleep purposes. Or should I take 1 MM pre and 1 MM post workout around 10:30/45? Keep in mind I'm usually in bed by midnight.

The M1D is 2,2 and then 2,3. Would it be ok to take 2 around 9:30-10am and the other 2/3 at 8:30pm? Is that spread too far apart on WO days? On non-wo I figure I would take the last dose around 6pm.

So I'm thinking it will look like this;

9:30am - 1 MM, 2 M1d
4pm - 1 MM
8:30pm 1 (or 2 MM????), 2/3 M1D
9:30-10:30 W.O.
10:30pm 1 MM(????)

I also do fasted cardio. Should I dose before or after? Thoughts?

Hopefully that makes sense. Any clarification needed let me know.
I was on that schedule for a while, (night work outs), Some folks sometimes have issues with dosing MM late at night, But IMO , I would say more folks don't have a problem. I would dose 6 MM daily doing a 2/2/2 split with the last dose about 45 mins prior to to the gym.. I would spread it out 4-5 hours every dose just so it stayed more active. if you don't have an issue with it keeping you up, by all means dose one after the gym.

M1-D I would dose first thing in the AM with breakfast and the other towards the evening around dinner time

Non work out days just split them up through out the day:

If i missed anything let me know:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The fasted cardio part you can do alone.. I assume you do this first thing in the AM?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I was on that schedule for a while, (night work outs), Some folks sometimes have issues with dosing MM late at night, But IMO , I would say more folks don't have a problem. I would dose 6 MM daily doing a 2/2/2 split with the last dose about 45 mins prior to to the gym.. I would spread it out 4-5 hours every dose just so it stayed more active. if you don't have an issue with it keeping you up, by all means dose one after the gym.

M1-D I would dose first thing in the AM with breakfast and the other towards the evening around dinner time

Non work out days just split them up through out the day:

If i missed anything let me know:)
Thanks!

Alright so here is what I'm thinking

MM
2 11:00am
2 4:00pm
2 8:45pm(pre-workout)

M1D
2 9:30am(after fasted cardio, with breakfast)
2/3 6:30pm(last break at work)

How does that look? The first dose of MM is a bit late in the AM, just to keep timing close and for the pre-WO boost. Otherwise it may be spread a bit thin throughout the day. Non workout days it could be taken earlier if you think that would help??

The fasted cardio part you can do alone.. I assume you do this first thing in the AM?
Yes, first thing after I drop the kids off at the pool. Wake up 8:15am, at the gym by 8:45am.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks!

Alright so here is what I'm thinking

MM
2 11:00am
2 4:00pm
2 8:45pm(pre-workout)

M1D
2 9:30am(after fasted cardio, with breakfast)
2/3 6:30pm(last break at work)

How does that look? The first dose of MM is a bit late in the AM, just to keep timing close and for the pre-WO boost. Otherwise it may be spread a bit thin throughout the day. Non workout days it could be taken earlier if you think that would help??

Yes, first thing after I drop the kids off at the pool. Wake up 8:15am, at the gym by 8:45am.
That looks good bro, and yes on non work out if you wanna dose it earlier you can, but Id stick with what you have. Dosing it 1-2 hours prior on non Lift days isn't going to change anything.... Now if you wanted to, you can slide the times back an hour or two and add in ASGT 30 mins prior to work out..:D

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Excellent I'll stick to that schedule.

Haha! I have actually been looking into ASGT. Hearing great things! I've been using your EAA + BCAA for a few months now. Love it! Great taste without being too sweet(Xtend) plus a better profile all together IMO. I also have 2 bottles of t911 and 1 e911 waiting patiently for me.

Turning into a regular LG brand whore!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excellent I'll stick to that schedule.

Haha! I have actually been looking into ASGT. Hearing great things! I've been using your EAA + BCAA for a few months now. Love it! Great taste without being too sweet(Xtend) plus a better profile all together IMO. I also have 2 bottles of t911 and 1 e911 waiting patiently for me.

Turning into a regular LG brand whore!!!
Great to hear your enjoying the products! ASGT is hands phenomenal for what it does. It truly separates itself in the Pre work out drink category.

Anything you need just let me know:)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
If you can't does the MM three times a day, can you just take it morning and evening? What's its half-life?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Alright, first day on, pretty excited to get to the gym tonight. Adjusted dosing for pre-wo RPM.

I ordered some ASGT, can't wait for it to get here!!

Schedule

9:30am 2mm, 2 m1d
2pm 2mm
6:30pm 2mm, 2m1d

Next week it will be-

2pm 2mm
6:30 2mm, 3m1d

The box says 5 m1d a day week 2/3, but if I'm taking 6 mm, I will run out of MM before the m1d. Should I up the dosage of m1d to 6 a day and take 2 pills the same time I take the MM?

Not sure how to jugle these as one way or another, I will be out of MM before I'm out of m1d. Thoughts?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, first day on, pretty excited to get to the gym tonight. Adjusted dosing for pre-wo RPM.

I ordered some ASGT, can't wait for it to get here!!

Schedule

2pm 2mm
6:30pm 2mm, 2m1d

Next week it will be-

2pm 2mm
6:30 2mm, 3m1d

The box says 5 m1d a day week 2/3, but if I'm taking 6 mm, I will run out of MM before the m1d. Should I up the dosage of m1d to 6 a day and take 2 pills the same time I take the MM?

Not sure how to jugle these as one way or another, I will be out of MM before I'm out of m1d. Thoughts?
Just dose the M1-D 3/3..:) dose at the same times as you are now.. are you logging this? or just updating this thread? Your going to love adding in ASGT!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome will do! No log, but I will probably post a review when finished. Going for a recomp with this since it seems to work very well for those. Hopefully add some strength, mainly I want to maintain weight and lose fat.

I noticed last night recovery between sets was awesome! I was able to add 5lbs on my main lifts, which was sheduled anyway. But I kept the rest between sets betwen 1-1:30 thoughout the entire workout. I'm usually pretty gassed by the last couple of sets and will give myself added rest. But last night I was always ready to go and go and go! Good times.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome will do! No log, but I will probably post a review when finished. Going for a recomp with this since it seems to work very well for those. Hopefully add some strength, mainly I want to maintain weight and lose fat.

I noticed last night recovery between sets was awesome! I was able to add 5lbs on my main lifts, which was sheduled anyway. But I kept the rest between sets betwen 1-1:30 thoughout the entire workout. I'm usually pretty gassed by the last couple of sets and will give myself added rest. But last night I was always ready to go and go and go! Good times.

Hell yea my man! Thats awesome! did you get your ASGT yet?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just got back from my 2nd work out with ASGT, 4th on the trifecta stack.

As for ASGT, taste - I like it. It doesn't taste like real fruit juice or anything but definitely drinkable to me. Pretty smooth energy, a little jittery at first but I'm very sensitive to stims. For instance I do just fine with 2 RPM, 3 makes me feel uncomfortable. The uneasy feeling at first is a little tough to get over at first, but I'm sure i'll get accustomed to it. I'm staying strong all through the hour workout with 1 minute to 1:30 rest between sets at max.

Weight, last monday weighed in at 210.4. Usually a few heavy from water weight over the weekend. Friday was 207.4 and tonight I was 207.4. Even with the added bloat from drinking sat and 2 cheat meals. So I'm losing fat nicely and gaining strength. Diet is 2500 cals/day.

Lifts -

Squat +10lbs
Bench +5lbs
Dead +5lbs(probably could have gone for 10, but my lower back has been bitching lately)
Overhead press +5lbs
Dips +10lbs
Rows +10lbs
Pull ups +10lbs

Those are my core lifts and I will change up all the rest. For instance shoulders, after standing BB presses I may go with arnold presses, db lat raises, cable lat raises, wide grip pull ups, etc. I'll pick at least 2 more exercises, keep changing it up to keep it interesting. Same for chest and back.

I was doing heavy cardio last week. I do a lot of mountain biking and there are a lot of hills around here. Great hiit. I was going sometimes 2x a day on non-workout days. But I think it was affecting my recovery last week so I'm cutting back this week. Only biking on non-wo days. Might keep the body weight stable while losing the same amount of fat or a bit less fat. We'll see.

I started dosing 5 M1D last Friday and will start dosing 6 tomorrow. So far so good!