Natabolic vs Trifecta

Adam Snarl

Awards
Im wondering the main differences in the two. Whats results would each yield, when would they be better to use cut, bulk, etc.

If anyone could help me with this Id appreciate it..thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im wondering the main differences in the two. Whats results would each yield, when would they be better to use cut, bulk, etc.

If anyone could help me with this Id appreciate it..thanks
Well, the Trifecta is a PH kit with PCT, as the natrabolic kit is a PH replacement, but will give you PH effects/gains It is a natural androgen and has the possibility to shut you down a little. Natrabolic kit is phenomenal if your going for a cut IMO, it has outstanding recomp abilities. as for the Trifecta, you can get the same, but its really diet dependent. You can use it for a bulk or a cut and you'll see more strength gains/weight gains with the trifecta.

All in all both are outstanding kits...it comes down to want you wanna do..

Adam Snarl

Awards
I will be using one of the two when I come off my cut.
Ill be going straight back into bulking, would like to mostly see size gains, but who doesnt like getting strong too! I'd also like to try too keep the gains pretty lean

Which one in your opinion would be the best for bulking?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be using one of the two when I come off my cut.
Ill be going straight back into bulking, would like to mostly see size gains, but who doesnt like getting strong too! I'd also like to try too keep the gains pretty lean

Which one in your opinion would be the best for bulking?
Hands down Trifecta my brother!!, when do you plan on running it?

Adam Snarl

Awards
thought so! i actually ran it during my last bulk over the winter! gained a lot its a great stack. i just saw this natabolic stack and was interested, but I guess i'll leave that to my next cut.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thought so! i actually ran it during my last bulk over the winter! gained a lot its a great stack. i just saw this natabolic stack and was interested, but I guess i'll leave that to my next cut.
Great! glad you had sucess with it.. What else do you plan on running with it?

Adam Snarl

Awards
Dont know...any suggestions? Are people adding more to the stack and seeing better results?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont know...any suggestions? Are people adding more to the stack and seeing better results?
Well the hepatotoxicity of the Trifecta is really low, at least as I've seen anecdotally, so it's reasonable that another non-methyl could be thrown in. I wouldn't go for anything too strong though.

Or, you could always stack a constituent of the Trifecta with something else - I'm actually running Epi with M1D currently and enjoying it quite a bit.

Nothing wrong with just running the Trifecta as is, though, it's a tried and true veteran.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the hepatotoxicity of the Trifecta is really low, at least as I've seen anecdotally, so it's reasonable that another non-methyl could be thrown in. I wouldn't go for anything too strong though.

Or, you could always stack a constituent of the Trifecta with something else - I'm actually running Epi with M1D currently and enjoying it quite a bit.

Nothing wrong with just running the Trifecta as is, though, it's a tried and true veteran.
Nice, I need to find your log..:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Add some GHenerate and watch the fat go bye bye. GHenerate keeps me really slim as long as my nighttime carbs are in check, on a cut or a bulk.

You honestly could add any hormone to the M1D/MMV3 stack, I personally wouldn't add anything too dry as MMV3 tends to be on the drier side of things, but I could easily see any of the popular designer steroids being a worthy addition to the stack if you wanted to go that route. I can't really recommend any, but M1D converts to Test, so it can pretty much be taken with any other steroid to act similarly to a testosterone base to a stack.

M1D/MMV3/Bold would have been an amazing non-methyl stack when Bold was legal.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for adding Ghenerate and IGH1 combo. This is giving me some great gh boosts and amazing sleep. I am also seeing some leaning effects. I think it would be killer added to this stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is for adding Ghenerate and IGH1 combo. This is giving me some great gh boosts and amazing sleep. I am also seeing some leaning effects. I think it would be killer added to this stack.
I had the best sleep with that stuff, I would dose it just prior to bed. There were times i only slept for about 4-5 hours, but when i woke up it felt like it was 8-9.., never did i feel sleepy in the AM. I was always ready to go; which, is not the case with me in the AM, thats how I knew it was working.. truly amazing!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in the day the trifecta sometimes came with sample bottles of I-GH-1 which always complimented it.. so adding the two in is great...the only thing thats missing is ASGT!!, which shouldn't be left out of any stack IMO

Trifecta-
GHenerate + I-GH-1
ASGT
Would be a great stack my friend..:D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day the trifecta sometimes came with sample bottles of I-GH-1 which always complimented it.. so adding the two in is great...the only thing thats missing is ASGT!!, which shouldn't be left out of any stack IMO

Trifecta-
GHenerate + I-GH-1
ASGT
Would be a great stack my friend..:D
Fixed that for you brotha man.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I've been thinking for when I cut down to 190-185lbs to try the Trifecta stack or Natadrol.

I'll be doing a lot of MMA training and conditioning with a bit of weights, hoping for something that will help me still increase strength on about 1800 cal diet.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm I've been thinking for when I cut down to 190-185lbs to try the Trifecta stack or Natadrol.

I'll be doing a lot of MMA training and conditioning with a bit of weights, hoping for something that will help me still increase strength on about 1800 cal diet.
wheeew 1800 cals with all that work!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Same here...well not the MMA, but I will start fasting from next month. Will be eating around 4.00 am and then not eating until 8.00 pm, so thats 16 hours. I will be hitting the gym around 6.30 pm so I can do weights and 30 mins cardio before I break / open my fast. I'm not going to be able to put any muscle on, but I want maintain what muscle I have whilst losing fat. What would be best trifecta, MMv3 or natradol?

Thanks,

S.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wheeew 1800 cals with all that work!
Maybe it's my metabolism but I have to eat really clean and around 1800 cals to get that really cut look plus do a hell a lot of cardio lol

Then I watch my friend eat over 3000 cals, eats junk and do 1/5th as much working out and he is lean as hell lol

Would you recommend Trifecta or Natodrol for mma training on low cal's....or maybe both lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's my metabolism but I have to eat really clean and around 1800 cals to get that really cut look plus do a hell a lot of cardio lol

Then I watch my friend eat over 3000 cals, eats junk and do 1/5th as much working out and he is lean as hell lol

Would you recommend Trifecta or Natodrol for mma training on low cal's....or maybe both lol
I wouldn't recommend MMA training and low cals period... If that's working well for you - you aren't training hard enough.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend MMA training and low cals period... If that's working well for you - you aren't training hard enough.
Last grappling comp I was training for I was taking in 1700-2200cals a day, I train my ass off, I felt great, felt hungry as hell all the time tho. This time I'm competing at 185lbs instead of 170lbs, I will be around 2500 cals a day but the last week I will go down to 1800cals.

It's what works for me man, but for you to say I'm not training hard is ridiculous you have no idea how I train.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Last grappling comp I was training for I was taking in 1700-2200cals a day, I train my ass off, I felt great, felt hungry as hell all the time tho. This time I'm competing at 185lbs instead of 170lbs, I will be around 2500 cals a day but the last week I will go down to 1800cals.

It's what works for me man, but for you to say I'm not training hard is ridiculous you have no idea how I train.
Don't be so sensitive.

Are you weighing in the night before? Why don't you just water down instead of cutting the calories so far the week before a fight?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be so sensitive.

Are you weighing in the night before? Why don't you just water down instead of cutting the calories so far the week before a fight?
Not being senstive, just comparing someones caloric rate to there work ethic is pretty funny lol

The grappling tourny's and amatuer mma is you weigh in the morning then fight at night.

All depending where my weight is I'll start cutting the week before or maybe few days and then few pounds in the sauna, not to crazy of a cut or anything, but if I do go back to 170lbs I'll have to bring the cals low for the last week.

I was really just wondering if the Trifecta stack or Natadrol would be good for still going up in strength or at least maintain while cutting cal's:)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hai guyz...

Jus curiouz, but canz I makez myself throw ups aftr mah MMA practice?

I likes wrestlin but eyes rilly want dem rupped abzzz.

Do eye rilly need food?

andymo

Awards
That's hilarious.lol, I also agree that it's very creative.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungrie, but if eye eet more I'll getz fat!!!

Most (hot) girls I know eat 2000 calories. Draw your own conclusions.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hungrie, but if eye eet more I'll getz fat!!!

Most (hot) girls I know eat 2000 calories. Draw your own conclusions.
ahaha wow You must really have some self confidence issues lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think its hawt whenz I can seez the ribs in mah back.