Post Natadrol / ASTG - Formadrol Ex ????

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Will be wrapping up the cycle of Natadrol later this month. With the great price Nutra has on some items, is there any reason I would not want to (read should not) combine ASTG with the planned Formadrol Ext. for PCT?

I would like to give the ASTG a shot and just need to know if I would be better off picking some up at the price but then running it later in the year.

Thanks!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be wrapping up the cycle of Natadrol later this month. With the great price Nutra has on some items, is there any reason I would not want to (read should not) combine ASTG with the planned Formadrol Ext. for PCT?

I would like to give the ASTG a shot and just need to know if I would be better off picking some up at the price but then running it later in the year.

Thanks!
Running it with formadrol is fine..:)..no reason not to.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Running it with formadrol is fine..:)..no reason not to.
Devils advocate for my own question and your answer... Any reason to do so? Any synergies between the two or are they repetative in nature (and overkill) better off run in seperate time frames? I know that the ASTG has more to it...

Thanks!!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I ran ASTG - Formadrol together and loved it. My strength jumped while on it.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dragon! Have two tubs coming my way and 6 bottles of Formadrol to play with / cycle for a while.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dragon! Have two tubs coming my way and 6 bottles of Formadrol to play with / cycle for a while.
Sounds great but I think you are going to wish you got more than 2 tubs of ASGT. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a stash right there my friend!, Both are great like i said, the great thing about ASGT is great solo or combined with a PCT.. its not over kill to run together, the ASGT will definitely help kick things up a notch, and has more to offer..