- 07-01-2010, 09:47 PM
So I did a Natadrol, Testopro run. LG hasn't let me down with past products/cycles so I was anxiously looking to give this a run.
I had 2 bottles, ran 6 per day till the bottles were gone.
My expectations: My main and only goal with my current supplementation is always to maintani LBM. My goals are focused directly at incinerating as much fat as possible. My daily caloric intake has been 2K-2.5K per day for about 6 mos now.
So I'm starting with the negatives:
1. I wish I upped the dose to 8 and shortened the cycle. I started getting excellent results in weeks 4 and 5 and a few days into week 6.
2. I read about possible prostate issues and on a few occasions I felt pressure 'down there' after urinating. Only happened a few times, its happened to me when taking ephedrine in the past as well so obviously those things do affect me a tad.
3. Overall, strength and intensity came later as well, attributing to lower dose. Again, wish I upped to 8, and also limited cals played a factor.
Now with positives:
1. Recovery. I had a few dynamite workouts where I felt it was going to result in serious DOMS. Well, I didn't get that and that's always a great thing cuz you can get right back in and hit it hard. Loved that the past few weeks.
2. Sides. Little to no sides. My mood was phenomenal. I was always pleasant until gym time.
3. Strength and Intensity up a tad. Not volume, but on a few heavy core exercises, my lifts went up. I'm always happy when I can gain strength on little cals.
4. Leaned out nicely. Goal accomplished. I log every week my numbers, here's what I got:
Week 1: BW 208 13% BF, 27.04 bf lbs, 180.96 LBM
Week 2: BW 206.8, 13% BF, 26.88 bf lbs, 179.92 LBM
Week 3: BW 213, 12.1% BF, 25.77 bf lbs, 187.23 LBM
Week 4: BW 210.6, 11.8% BF, 24.85 bf lbs, 185.75 LBM
Week 5: BW 208.2, 11.5% BF, 23.94 bf lbs, 184.26 LBM
Week 6: BW 207.8, 11.2% BF, 23.27 bf lbs, 184.53 LBM
Lost 1.8% BF, basically no bw change, and gained ~4 lbs LBM. My caliper measurements show I lost 6MM off my waist.
In conclusion, try this stuff. Depending on your goals, it will help, I'm confident in that. It worked for my current recomp, I'm sure if I was ingesting 3500+ cals, LBM would be way up. I'll try this stuff again for sure, and up to 8. Good luck yall! Thanks LG. My biggest recomps have come from LG products.
- 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM
- 07-02-2010, 03:54 PM
07-02-2010, 06:52 PM
another superb review Flex. always a pleasure following you on this journey, let's finish strong brotha.
07-02-2010, 09:08 PM
07-02-2010, 09:16 PM
yes but not everyweek. I usually pick 2 chest exercises per week (flat, incline) and alternate with the third the next week and hit it twice(mon, sat)
07-03-2010, 04:24 AM
good informative review.what were you diet macros like during this period? and how many hours of cardio a week?
07-03-2010, 11:37 AM
07-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice review Flex!.., I seriously cant wait to do another run ..., bonus is its perfect for the summer.., lower the BF% but gain at the same time, best of both worlds!
07-03-2010, 10:46 PM
nice bro..you've definitely put in the work and the supps seemed to have taken care of the rest!! awesome
07-03-2010, 10:53 PM
07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
07-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Great review. I too received best results during the 4th week. Glad to see more fellow am members enjoying Natadrol.
07-04-2010, 06:24 AM
07-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:49 PM
- By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:23 PM
- By massolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:27 PM
- By Enjineer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2010, 07:03 PM