Phat Review - Trifecta and other supps, the first mile marker in the journey so far..

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, here it is, a reminder of what I have been doing for the last 60 days.... and for those of you who haven't stumbled across my main log yet, you can find it here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html, which contains a lot more detail, including protocol and workout logs and more progress pics.

I plan to keep that log going, so I thought I would do a separate final review for anyone just looking for the answer to the question at hand.... did it work? U decide!

Well as I reminder for those who can't remember (or can't be bothered to look at the main log) I started this cycle on the 1st May 2010 weighing in at 191 lbs and approx 21.2% BF

The cycle I started on the 1st May for 29days, consisted of:

Cycle support & Other
Anabolic Innovations - Life Support
Met -RX - CLA
Met -RX - EFA
Met- RX Whey Protein (Low GI/Carb + BCAA)
Maximuscle Promax Whey Protein
Maximuscle Createmax

Transdermal
LG Sciences -LipoBurn

Pre Workout Supps
LG Sciences - Anadraulic Pump
LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Cycle
LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Methyl 1-D, Methyl & Masterdrol V2
Competitive Edge Labs - 11-Sterone
LG Sciences - IGH-1
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz

Which was then followed by another 30 days of Post Cycle Therapy & cut!

LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Formadrol Extreme
LG Sciences - T-911 Sublingual Tabs
LG Sciences - Lipoburn
LG Sciences - ASGT
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz
USP Labs - OxyElite Pro
PES - Alpha T2
USN - CLA Thermo

Other supps and protein were as before

Things I'd do differently

1)I'd up the protocol and run it for longer, I don't think I got the full benefit of M1D & MM/11-Sterone and experience now tells me that I should have perhaps run Trifecta for at least 6 weeks before PCT, yes it might of meant buying two stacks but I reckon the results would have been even better.

2)I'd wouldn't buy the normal LG Anadraulic State again, whilst it was good, the taste really made me heave, fortunately I sucked it down really quick and then went onto LG ASGT, which is fantastic!

3)I'd buy more GH products! IGH-1 and Generate really helped with the recovery and sleep, but I ran shortly into PCT, just when my strength was picking up and the OEP/Alpha T2 combination had me wired – so I guess next time I would either ensure I had enough for the whole cycle or at least not start it until PCT, when I found I really could have done with their help.

4)I'd be tempted to run OEP/Alpha T2 for the full cycle and then have break once complete, I think this might have accelerated my cut during the PH phase of the cycle

5)I'd save the Lipoburn until PCT, which was my original plan, but I just started using it as soon as I had it.

Things I'd do again

1)All of it, no regrets whatsoever

2)Log my progress sooner, that was been a great experience in itself and is why I'm not closing my transformation log, it's been an epic form of motivation

3)Add pics and weights sooner.... no matter how bad they are

Overall

I would recommend this stack (or any of the products within it) to anyone, in fact it was on on the LG sticky section that I got the idea to stack 11-Sterone in an attempt to maximise the recomp/fat loss.

LG products are legit, simple as! I'm definitely now a fan, as my last NP order bears testament to this, and NO, I don't work or have any affiliation with them and not one product to date has been sponsored by LG or any other supplier for that matter! It's all my hard earned money, and therefore you can trust me when I say I would give it to you straight! And in case you missed it in the above, I would not recommend buying LG Anadraulic State if you have sensitive taste buds, it does what it says on the tin, but for me personally the taste killed me.... HOWEVER run out and buy LG Anadraulic State GT, vastly improved flavour, better product and then stack it with Anadraulic Pump for the best work out of your life! If you'd like a side order of sweat with that workout and vastly improved energy and mental focus throw in some USP OEP and PES Alpha T2 – they both work and together are very good.

Lipoburn was great at tightening up the skin, yes it will work better if you have very low BF, but you're like me and don't, it still has a role to play.... if you recomp at the rate I have over the past 8 weeks, you will get loose skin – FACT, if you use LG Lipoburn you may just be able to go through the cycle without ending up looking like a Bloodhound, rather than Arnie.

Finally, I'd like to give a shout out to AI's life support, being someone who had always had "border-line" high BP, I was initially concerned about the effect of taking Pro Hormones, however Life Support gave the confidence to try them and i've never looked back. Life Support is now one of my “staples” and i'll using it consistently from now on.

I'm not going to go into libido in any great detail, but I can tell you that this 30 something, experienced nothing but increased libido, not less, at any point in the cycle.... it was like being in my early 20's all over again (except of course, that I now have, two dogs, two kids and a wife)

Sides... - the only sides worth mentioning are the ones' that come with steak! I didn't notice any other sides during the cycle

Strength – hmmm, I wish i'd begun logging my weights sooner but yes they've gone up a bit

Dumbbell Flye 22lbs to 44lbs
Deadlift 70lbs to 143lbs
Barbell Bent over row 44lbs to 88lbs
Overhead Squat 33lbs to 66lbs
Machine Chest Press 77lbs to 154lbs
Machine Flye 77lbs to 165lbs

you get the idea...

Well have you lost any weight/BF?

Gone from 191lbs to 186 lbs and 21.2% BF to BF 18.2%

...that's not very much though....

True, but I think the pics below will give you a better idea of what's happened to the weight

Before 01 MAY 2010.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 6.jpg

1st July 2010 AM 5.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my review, remember you can continue to check my progress at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html, why not subscribe?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review my friend

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Good **** man, i can't wait to run trifecta in a month or so.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am very impressed and thankful for the amount of time you put into that review! hands down stellar! If you need anything please dont hesitate to PM me.

~LG33~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't checked out your log yet, due to the fact I been out saving the world:D.. Was this a sponsored log? or did you shell out $ for everything?
please make it priority to answer this:lol:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I haven't checked out your log yet, due to the fact I been out saving the world:D.. Was this a sponsored log? or did you shell out $ for everything?
please make it priority to answer this:lol:
The clue is in the review as well where it says about all MY hard earned $$$ being spent!

LifterGym all my own money, last time and this time for my current stack which also includes a significant amount of LG products, come along and check out my log!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I am very impressed and thankful for the amount of time you put into that review! hands down stellar! If you need anything please dont hesitate to PM me.

~LG33~
Thanks mate, I may well take you up on that kind offer at some point!