Whats better AS or ASGT

jtnba24

Awards
I have seen that there is the older version AS and the newer version ASGT but the old one i think has some more stuff in it if I am not mistaken which one do any of you thiink is better?

I see that is boosts testosterone and I was thinking about using with my pct, should i stop after 4 weeks pct or cont to run after bc i am giving my body a break on the anabolic??

Thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT > AS, in both taste and effectiveness.

You can stay on ASGT for 8-12wks without any issue. I'd cycle off after that.

itzgambino

Awards
2nd the asgt > ap...just actually got asgt and energy and pumps are superior to ap in every way for me atleast. AP just never did anything for me really.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ASGT > *
:lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd the asgt > ap...just actually got asgt and energy and pumps are superior to ap in every way for me atleast. AP just never did anything for me really.
2 different products here... for me AP makes me explode with pumps, more so then ASGT.., everyone has there nitch.:D

itzgambino

Awards
2 different products here... for me AP makes me explode with pumps, more so then ASGT.., everyone has there nitch.:D
lol i totally agree, was doing 4-5 scoops of AP and got nothing, on the flip side 1.5 scoops of asgt does the trick!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
:box:ASGT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
random question....ASGT's label says special edition....special edition usually means for a limited time....is ASGT going anywhere? if so i'm stocking the f up

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
random question....ASGT's label says special edition....special edition usually means for a limited time....is ASGT going anywhere? if so i'm stocking the f up
It's not going anywhere unless we make a better product. :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it's just limited to the folks that dont support nanovapor! LOL

LOVE ME SOME ASGT!! Will be run during my pct...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i totally agree, was doing 4-5 scoops of AP and got nothing, on the flip side 1.5 scoops of asgt does the trick!
Wow, 4-5 scoops and you got nothing?, I have to seriously watch the way i dose AP, if I dose to high it really hinders my workouts! I am glad the ASGT is working out!

itzgambino

Awards
Wow, 4-5 scoops and you got nothing?, I have to seriously watch the way i dose AP, if I dose to high it really hinders my workouts! I am glad the ASGT is working out!
yea I was shocked also b/c I read so many good reviews for ppl, but I went with it for a month and nothing. Didn't even get really any pumps from it by asgt has been awesome for me. Gives me just the right balance of energy to work out late at night and get to sleep ok.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I was shocked also b/c I read so many good reviews for ppl, but I went with it for a month and nothing. Didn't even get really any pumps from it by asgt has been awesome for me. Gives me just the right balance of energy to work out late at night and get to sleep ok.
Glad you're liking the ASGT. AP seems to be hit or miss for a lot of people. I love using it at night, but other than that, ASGT is my primary pre-workout.

If you're interested in some science-talk on ASGT, check out my radio interview with Carl Lanore: http://www.superhumanradio.com - Episode #534