GHenerate rebuilt my shoulder...LITERALLY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. GHenerate rebuilt my shoulder...LITERALLY


    Just dropping a note here to let you guys know just how powerful GHenerate is.

    To those not following my current log or who don't know, I had Left Shoulder surgery for reasons beyond my control. I almost lost full use of my left arm and my shoulder was basically remade by the docs.

    I have been using Ghenerate for the past 3 months. I have been dosing GHenerate 10 Sprays twice a day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with my off weeks maintaining a standard 6 sprays twice daily.

    The results have been phenomenal. Shoulder surgery was December 17th, 2009 and here I stand June 23rd, 2010 repping 415*10 on my deadlift again.

    I could not think this would be possible so soon but alas GHenerate has done what I thought would be impossible: Increase GH levels high enough to do what synthetic GH does, heal injuries. You've heard it on the news, a player gets busted using HGH only to find out that he was trying to "heal an injury". No doubt it's true, that's what HGH is meant to do. In my opinion, Ghenerate has set the bar in terms of Oral OTC HGH supplements with the results I have achieved. I would have love to have gotten early bloodwork but to be honest I was skeptical. I didn't believe it would do anything to tell you the truth but now I'm sold.

    Bottom line: Ghenerate WILL help heal or at least help with an injury you may have. I'm living proof. Not to mention the added bonus of amazing sleep. I haven't slept this good since breastfeeding at 4 months...yes i remember.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns


  2. Man I am soooo happy for you!! This is great news!! Thank you for letting us know!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  3. I had shoulder problems too, not as severe though. I couldnt do any benching for months, then after dosing Ghenerate for 3 weeks I started to hit it up and voila pain had decreased and eventually was eliminated. I havent had any serious joint/tendon issues since I started using Ghenerate.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  4. I like hearing this because I have a bad left shoulder.. Hopefully, I turn out the same way.

  5. Sorry I missed your log, but glad the shoulder is back and you have overcome that ordeal. I am a fan of GHenerate as well and starting Monday I will be starting back up with it and adding my last bottle I-GH-1 to the mix. Good sleep here I come!

  6. This is awesome brother! I love hearing this kind of stuff!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Very impressive. I'm quite surprised actually! In a good way.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. Dude my shoulder is a pain... I would love to give this stuff a shot. I know it holds me back on some days..
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  9. What was your dosing protocol?

  10. 6 days on 1 day off

  11. I meant how many sprays, when, and frequency every day.

  12. In initial post I wrote 2 weeks at 10 sprays twice a day then 2 weeks at 6 sprays twice a day rotating. I dosed morning and prebed

  13. Very cool, PR. Great to hear that.

  14. Cheers mate for the heads up.

  15. I can also attest to this...i haven't been able to doing any kind of shoulder pressing motions for at least 6+ months due to a severely strained rotator cuff. Yesterday I was able to military press and it *finally* did not hurt. Granted I didn't go super heavy...more volume...but before I really couldn't put any kind of weight on it period. So props to LG for making a solid product.

  16. Congrats.

  17. Geez. LG, start marketing this stuff as an injury recovery product!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Geez. LG, start marketing this stuff as an injury recovery product!
    We shall see how well it helps my left shoulder...

  19. My shoulder was literally demolished and I'm making great progress

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    My shoulder was literally demolished and I'm making great progress
    My left shoulder isnt too bad, just slight rotator cuff pain.. It still can hinder me quite a bit though.

  21. Seems to be the ideal product for that type of injury.

    What type of shoulder surgery did you have? I think you may have told me before but I am pretty forgetful now a days.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  22. I wonder if LG could make a transdermal version that you could apply to injuries

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I wonder if LG could make a transdermal version that you could apply to injuries
    Thats not how it works haha.. Its the boost in GH that aids in injury healing, not the actual product directly...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Seems to be the ideal product for that type of injury.

    What type of shoulder surgery did you have? I think you may have told me before but I am pretty forgetful now a days.
    Pm me

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Thats not how it works haha.. Its the boost in GH that aids in injury healing, not the actual product directly...
    Yeah i know that...i'm just throwing ideas around and trying to think outside of the box

  26. Received a call from my Orthopedic doc regarding Xrays taken on Wednesday along with an MRI I had on Friday and their results.

    He was very positive, I have an appointment on Monday to discuss everything. Will update after that appt.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  27. Very impressive stuff, cheers keep it up.

  28. Just put in an order for 2 bottles from The Planet. I'm looking for anything that will help my rotator not hurt. Right now side laterals with no weight are horrible. After reading this I hope this helps.
    Good stuff PR.

  29. Holy healing shoulders Batman. YEAH BUDDY!!! CAnt wait to give this product a try!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  30. Just got my 2 bottles today. I will drop in to give any progress/info when things start to happen. Fingers crossed!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MATTYO1977 View Post
    Just got my 2 bottles today. I will drop in to give any progress/info when things start to happen. Fingers crossed!
    Look forward to hearing your thoughts
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  32. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Look forward to hearing your thoughts
    I will give feedback for sure.

    And PR, I didn't mean to come in here and hijack anything either. I just am looking for anything to help at this point. And a few LAWLZ.

  33. you can never hijack anything of mine bro

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Just dropping a note here to let you guys know just how powerful GHenerate is.

    To those not following my current log or who don't know, I had Left Shoulder surgery for reasons beyond my control. I almost lost full use of my left arm and my shoulder was basically remade by the docs.

    I have been using Ghenerate for the past 3 months. I have been dosing GHenerate 10 Sprays twice a day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with my off weeks maintaining a standard 6 sprays twice daily.

    The results have been phenomenal. Shoulder surgery was December 17th, 2009 and here I stand June 23rd, 2010 repping 415*10 on my deadlift again.

    I could not think this would be possible so soon but alas GHenerate has done what I thought would be impossible: Increase GH levels high enough to do what synthetic GH does, heal injuries. You've heard it on the news, a player gets busted using HGH only to find out that he was trying to "heal an injury". No doubt it's true, that's what HGH is meant to do. In my opinion, Ghenerate has set the bar in terms of Oral OTC HGH supplements with the results I have achieved. I would have love to have gotten early bloodwork but to be honest I was skeptical. I didn't believe it would do anything to tell you the truth but now I'm sold.

    Bottom line: Ghenerate WILL help heal or at least help with an injury you may have. I'm living proof. Not to mention the added bonus of amazing sleep. I haven't slept this good since breastfeeding at 4 months...yes i remember.
    freaking awesome bro!, i would have posted sooner
    How many times you repping 415? beast mode man

  35. 10 is the most since the accident. I racked 425 hit 3 this past Tuesday but I'm gonna rep 365 for 30 for a while with a goal of 500 by the end of the year

  36. I forgot to update but i went over the MRI and xrays with my doc and he was amazed. I was supposed to have still been healing but everything is months ahead if time, truly amazing.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Just dropping a note here to let you guys know just how powerful GHenerate is.

    To those not following my current log or who don't know, I had Left Shoulder surgery for reasons beyond my control. I almost lost full use of my left arm and my shoulder was basically remade by the docs.

    I have been using Ghenerate for the past 3 months. I have been dosing GHenerate 10 Sprays twice a day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with my off weeks maintaining a standard 6 sprays twice daily.

    The results have been phenomenal. Shoulder surgery was December 17th, 2009 and here I stand June 23rd, 2010 repping 415*10 on my deadlift again.

    I could not think this would be possible so soon but alas GHenerate has done what I thought would be impossible: Increase GH levels high enough to do what synthetic GH does, heal injuries. You've heard it on the news, a player gets busted using HGH only to find out that he was trying to "heal an injury". No doubt it's true, that's what HGH is meant to do. In my opinion, Ghenerate has set the bar in terms of Oral OTC HGH supplements with the results I have achieved. I would have love to have gotten early bloodwork but to be honest I was skeptical. I didn't believe it would do anything to tell you the truth but now I'm sold.

    Bottom line: Ghenerate WILL help heal or at least help with an injury you may have. I'm living proof. Not to mention the added bonus of amazing sleep. I haven't slept this good since breastfeeding at 4 months...yes i remember.
    Excellent feedback man! Really pleased you got such amazing results. Makes me wants to crack open my GHenerate again!

  38. wow your results sound fantastic! i will def be trying this asap one ? though, i assume i would to take the prebed dose after my prebed protien shake or does it matter?

  39. anything over 9 g of carbs will render product less effective and blunt GH. if you have something over 9 g carbs you should wait at least 1 hour until u dose
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. literally **** ur pants while doin legs?
    By latspread00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 11:15 AM
  2. Sick Lifting.....literally
    By NickW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 10:36 AM
  3. AX Perfect Cycle literally stinks, FEDEX SUCKS!
    By screwbol in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 09:46 PM
  4. Is there any hope for my fat ass (literally)?
    By No1worksHARDER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in