T-911/Formadrol???

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
im using asgt and im almost 2 weeks into it and starting to see the strength gains and im using it combines w/ t2. im looking to run this a second month and want to add something to compliment and increase the results. thinking about either t911 or formadrol but not too sure of differences b/t the 2. any help and input would is welcomed.

spezzy

Awards
I ran them stacked. It was good. I think the Formadrol had to do more with my leaning out/strength gains though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would stack the two if I were you.. Im happy with my T-911 samples so far..

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Mostly a question of application for you man... If you're looking for a pre-workout boost - T911 is gravy. I used to pop two under the tongue on the walk to the gym, and by the time you get there, you're ready to explode (15 minutes or less)... Formadrol is more of an overall testosterone support / anti estrogen supplement. I found that the best application for the Formadrol is to take 2 to 3 caps at bedtime...

If I could pick one for you, I'd go with Formadrol, as you're already taking ASGT pre-workout... but you could definitely experience some synergy taking both.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the feedback. im considering tcf1 and the form-x along with continuing the asgt/t2. any thoughts on how that might compare to the combo of t911/form-x...better or worse, differences,etc. just trying to make an educated decision and in all honesty would prefer to do that using the knowledgeable sources here as opposed to 30 page studies on the metabolic or biological processes of each ingredient. just not my cup of tea.