Formadrol Extreme and Dieting

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I recently decided to run a month long calorie deficit program - reducing calories from about 3200 to approximately 2300 to 2500, while increasing my cardio level. I started this program at about 188 pounds @ 10/11%... My goal here was to reduce bodyfat, while retaining (or increasing) strength - and preferably not reducing weight below the 180 level. When deciding on supplementation, testosterone support was an important factor due to my activity level, low dietary fat intake, somewhat low baseline bodyfat, and the calorie deficit in general. Hoping that elevated testosterone levels would enable me to maintain muscle mass - while simultaneously allowing fat reduction.

I decided to make Formadrol Extreme the main component of my supplementation - taking 3 caps per night with a slow release protein shake, and plenty of water.

Must say, this was one of the easiest diets I have ever endured - and likely one of the most successful. After 4 weeks, my bodyweight was about 183/184, and my 4 point caliper tests registered at 7.8%... My workouts maintained strength levels throughout, and actually gained in a majority of my lifts, including a 405*6 PR on the Romanian deadlift.

All too often when dieting - supplementation is geared towards "fat burners" - and not enough emphasis is placed on proper diet... or in this case hormone "support"... calorie deficits are notoriously hard on the body... often making you feel like absolute crrrrap, but in this case - my mood has been consistently great throughout. I've always been pretty aggressive and focused on getting to the gym daily, but I can tell those feelings and drive increased throughout the bottle. Anti-estrogen effects are also pretty prominent with this product. I noticed a great deal of "drying-out" (subcutaneous water in particular) - as well as the tell-tale joint dryness... which can be easily countered with the proper dosing of fish oil or cissus.

Happy to answer any questions - my diet plan / some workouts / and various pictures can be found in my log at: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/153515-timbers-one-month.html

Would like to thank LG for a kickass product, and I look forward to trying more of their line in the near future.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the kind words brother!