natadrol and aplha 2 for my cut

1. Registered User
    Answers

natadrol and aplha 2 for my cut

hey guys,yesterday started my 3rd week on natadrol but like 5 days ago i decided to switch my bulk for a cut.i also ran TCF-1 when i started and would be do to started another this thrus.for my cutting im taking about 2g of protein per body weight about 1g of carbs,dont really count cals or fat,but pretty low.im not trying to lose alot of weight,but just try to turn body fat(which i dont know)to muscle and also lose my belly and love handles,lol.what do you guys think?thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

ordered it,anypoint with running the TCf-1 alone side it as well?
  3. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I currently using Natadrol/Foradrol stack (4 each/day). I'm on week two and so far it has been great for recomp. I have lost an inch off of my waist line and my body weight has remained the same. I'm not fully endorsing this stack just yet as I noticed quite a bit of hair in the drain after my shower last night. It could be from my wife, tonights shower will tell. This is the first time I noticed any hair loss so I need to make sure it doesn't belong to my wife. She is not very good at removing her hair from the drain after showering. I was keeping the Formadrol for my PCT but noticed that Natadrol was affecting my prostate since it acts similar to DHT in the body so I decided to stack with Formadrol and the combo seems to be working quite well so far. The only side effect thus far is frequent urintion due to Natradrol's dieuritic effect. I plan on using TF-1 at the end of my cycle for a PCT.

If you read any of my posts this is about as good a review as I've given any product in a long time. Most products are bogus and a waist of money. I am typically dubious of most suppelemt companies but LG seems to be very a inovative company and I like the fact they don't overhype there products. I have not used many of their products in the past but based on the results from these two products I will most likely be trying a few more in the future, however I have used NO Infuse in the past and it does absolutely nothing for me.
    •   

4. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Apparently the hair I found in the shower belongs to my wife.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't tried natradol as of yet but i like the review and what am seeing. Guys pretty much are recommending it big time. I will check on it later.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

some update for you guys,started aphla 2 maybe a week ago and maybe in to week 4-5 on nata?also started my tcf-1 again last thrusday,man that stuff gets me going good,my face breaks out and every,i dropped a good 7 pounds already in the 2 weeks dieting and added carido,i had a big belly so its looks alittle smaller now.still keeping my most of power thou,and my back and shoulders have never looked bigger.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    some update for you guys,started aphla 2 maybe a week ago and maybe in to week 4-5 on nata?also started my tcf-1 again last thrusday,man that stuff gets me going good,my face breaks out and every,i dropped a good 7 pounds already in the 2 weeks dieting and added carido,i had a big belly so its looks alittle smaller now.still keeping my most of power thou,and my back and shoulders have never looked bigger.
    Great! Keeps us posted
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. R-N-benzyl-aplha-phenylethylamine??????
    By SlickRick00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:22 AM
  2. natadrol and aplha 2 for my cut
    By Dirty music in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:36 PM
  3. Aplha T2 Commnet Critic and Interest
    By Cubate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:58 PM
  4. Natadrol who