No description on BB.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Forma-D is simply the new name for our Formadrol product. It doesn't have any steroids in it, however the whole "drol" at the end of products names has been used for so many designer steroids that we are simply staying away from the word.

BTW the ingredient list is up on BB.com It consists of:

Forma-D Complex 27mg **
    3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
    2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One
    SERM Complex 520mg **
    Sodium Caprylate
    Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
    Ginger (Highly Standardized)
    Quercetin
    Luteolin
    Piperine
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

LoL guess makes sense now didn't see ingredient panel at the time.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

like NATA-D=Natadrol
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.77%

I prefer natradol.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There’s not much information on the ingredients in this stuff, however, 3beta-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic acid = Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a ubiquitous triterpenoid in plant kingdom, medicinal herbs, and is an integral part of the human diet. During the last decade over 700 research articles have been published on triterpenoids research, reflecting tremendous interest and progress in our understanding of these compounds. This included the isolation and purification of these tritepernoids from various plants and herbs, the chemical modifications to make more effective and water soluble derivatives, the pharmacological research on their beneficial effects, the toxicity studies, and the clinical use of these triterpenoids in various diseases including anticancer chemotherapies. Ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, has been isolated from many kinds of medicinal plants, such as Eriobotrya japonica, Rosmarinns officinalis, Melaleuca leucadendron, Ocimum sanctum and Glechoma hederaceae. UA has been reported to produce antitumor activities and antioxidant activity, and is reported to have an antioxidant activity. UA may play an important role in regulating the apoptosis induced by high glucose presumably through scavenging of ROS (reactive oxygen species). It has been found recently that ursolic acid treatment affects growth and apoptosis in cancer cells. (PMID: 15994040, 17516235, 17213663).

Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. H

2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one = 7,8 Benzoflavone (I think). LG needs to be more open about the ingredients they expect people to put in their bodies. I find it difficult to trust a company like this.
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    There’s not much information on the ingredients in this stuff, however, 3beta-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic acid = Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a ubiquitous triterpenoid in plant kingdom, medicinal herbs, and is an integral part of the human diet. During the last decade over 700 research articles have been published on triterpenoids research, reflecting tremendous interest and progress in our understanding of these compounds. This included the isolation and purification of these tritepernoids from various plants and herbs, the chemical modifications to make more effective and water soluble derivatives, the pharmacological research on their beneficial effects, the toxicity studies, and the clinical use of these triterpenoids in various diseases including anticancer chemotherapies. Ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, has been isolated from many kinds of medicinal plants, such as Eriobotrya japonica, Rosmarinns officinalis, Melaleuca leucadendron, Ocimum sanctum and Glechoma hederaceae. UA has been reported to produce antitumor activities and antioxidant activity, and is reported to have an antioxidant activity. UA may play an important role in regulating the apoptosis induced by high glucose presumably through scavenging of ROS (reactive oxygen species). It has been found recently that ursolic acid treatment affects growth and apoptosis in cancer cells. (PMID: 15994040, 17516235, 17213663).

Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. H

2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one = 7,8 Benzoflavone (I think). LG needs to be more open about the ingredients they expect people to put in their bodies. I find it difficult to trust a company like this.
    Sorry you feel this way but there are plenty of companies who write complete bs nomenclature in their products, and IMO we dont write insane chemical names in our products, a simple search will yield the results you want.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

It seems like you found plenty of information on your own... probably wasn't too hard.

We're incredibly open about the products we manufacture and release. You can ask me any question you want about any of our products and I guarantee I will answer it for you quickly and concisely.

Our ingredient profiles are pretty self explanitory as well. If there is a proprietary blend, we often give out the dosages of ingredients when asked as well.

In summary: ask and ye shall recieve.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    It seems like you found plenty of information on your own... probably wasn't too hard.

We're incredibly open about the products we manufacture and release. You can ask me any question you want about any of our products and I guarantee I will answer it for you quickly and concisely.

Our ingredient profiles are pretty self explanitory as well. If there is a proprietary blend, we often give out the dosages of ingredients when asked as well.

Bingo!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.77%

I prefer natradol as well.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

Not really, 2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one is so obscure that I couldn't find anything on it. Comeon guys if you want people to use your products give them some information on the ingredients. Is that so hard? It's just being accountable and responsible.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Not really, 2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one is so obscure that I couldn't find anything on it. Comeon guys if you want people to use your products give them some information on the ingredients. Is that so hard? It's just being accountable and responsible.
    It is a derivative of 7,8 benzoflavone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. dermacrine and forma
    By antknee02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 04:00 PM
  2. Forma-D Qs
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:31 AM