Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

Page 1 of 23 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

And the great LG reps let me look upon their treasures:

This is a log for I-GH-1 and GHenerate! Thanks ZB and LG for the opportunity!

Alright some of you know me, and some of you dont, so im going to give a little bit of information about myself. Since I was a wee little boy and damn I emphasize on wee, I was a competitive swimmer. I was also a small framed ecto whom didn't eat but around 2500 calories a day. 2 years ago and a bit, I weighed in at 115-120, depending on the day at 5 foot 9 inches and about 8% BF. I was called a holocaust jew and a malnourished freak and I wanted to change. I quit swimming and cardio and decided to teach myself how to lift properly and forcing myself to down food like a fat man. 2 years ago, I couldn't bench 100lbs, and now I can curl over 100lbs with a straight bar. My bench max now is only 275, and I blame my lagging triceps, because I can rep 110lb dumbbells in DB chest press. I now weigh between 174-178 (haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks) and always maintain a BF% between 8-10. I dont put on much fat when I bulk, which is why my weight moves up so damn slowly, but the little fat I do gain is spread on my stomach and it isn't much. I am also an insomniac most days and wake up feeling like crap for hours.

I have been chosen to log I-GH-1 and GHenerate and my goals on cycle are as follows:
    1. Either sleep better and feel better rested in the morning, or just feel better rested in the morning.
    2. I recover fast as it is, but lets see if I can recover so fast now, I'll be able to lift 6-7 days a week.
    3. Add lean mass and strength on my bulking diet while either holding off the stomach fat or cutting some of it.
    4. Get some wicked pumps/hardening in the gym and the bedroom .

Things I will rate while logging:
    Libido/erection strength
    Recovery
    Sleep quality
    Well being
    Muscle hardness/pumps
    Fat loss
    Lean mass gained
    Joint relief
    Strength gains

How I will dose:
    GHenerate: 6 sprays pre-workout/6 sprays before bed
    I-GH-1: 2 capsules per day pre-workout

I will also do a mini log/review on ASGT, as I have half a jug, and the synergy with all 3 products should work great together!

Some approximate stats:
    waist-28
    Thighs- TBD
    arms-14
    chest-46

1 rep max bench 275- I know, weak, triceps lag a lot.
    5 reps deep pec flys 60lbs
    6 reps weighted dips 60lbs
    1 rep max close grip 225lbs
    6 reps weighted wide grip pullups 45lb weight attached
    5 reps 230lbs lat pulldown
    ^^^back is my stong suite

Those are just some stats I would like to see jump about 5-10 percent at least.

Painting target now!

2. Banned
    Answers

This is my first sponsored log, so bare with me! I will update everyday once I receive the products.

My calorie intake while logging will be around 4500 calories, 250-70 grams being protein, and the rest carbs and fats.

First pic is legs, thighs are a decent size and have come a long way, but calves suck (just started training them really)

Again, with my crappy phone, kinda distorts my size, but I gotta use my resources available atm.. Still gonna try to get that nice camera to take pictures with. Having a bad hair day too lmao, had to hide it. Any pics I take are relaxed, no pump pictures. And you can see from this pic that my abs are fading slowly, from my avy pic.

Ya, stuck with crappy camera phone for now..

Sorry, not the best poser and my bro is not the best picture taker lol..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Ghenerate taste pretty good, kinda like a grape dum dum. I liked it. The 2nd dose kinda KO's you shortly after, pretty cool stuff!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Ghenerate taste pretty good, kinda like a grape dum dum. I liked it. The 2nd dose kinda KO's you shortly after, pretty cool stuff!
    Im really hoping it KO's me for bedtime!
  5. Banned
    Answers

I was impatient and decided to take 1 scoop of ASGT, even though today is a rest day. (Used the, im gonna let the ingredients saturate in my blood excuse) Five minutes after I drank it, I get this weird rush and warmth, I WANT TO LIFT SO BAD NOW!!! WTF, a little while ago I felt like crap and now I want to ****ing bend iron bars and smash dumbbells!!!! I guess I'll do a leg workout tomorrow, since they aren't really sore from a few days ago. Good first impression on ASGT, I can already tell, this is gonna be a wicked stack!
  6. Banned
    Answers

Bump for support!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed bro. Interested in GHenerate.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i'm witcha playboy on this one, sub'n. i've been wanting to get some asgt myself, heard nothin but positive reviews for it. give it hell man, and congrat's on being selected by lg to log their stuff, gotta love that
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the invite ma man. Subbbbbbed!

I've got some ASGT samples on the way to check out also and very interested in the 1-GH-1 and GHenerate for the sleeping aspect. I am considering using the stuff to sleep while on SD as SD screws with your sleep so I'm pulling up a chair for this.

Don't forget the before and after pictures of the erections for comparison
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I was impatient and decided to take 1 scoop of ASGT, even though today is a rest day. (Used the, im gonna let the ingredients saturate in my blood excuse) Five minutes after I drank it, I get this weird rush and warmth, I WANT TO LIFT SO BAD NOW!!! WTF, a little while ago I felt like crap and now I want to ****ing bend iron bars and smash dumbbells!!!! I guess I'll do a leg workout tomorrow, since they aren't really sore from a few days ago. Good first impression on ASGT, I can already tell, this is gonna be a wicked stack!
    You intrigue even me, and I am harsh on Pre-workouts now because my body doesnt respond as well as it did 3 years ago to them lol.

In for the fun man.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Don't forget the before and after pictures of the erections for comparison
    LOL, im still trying to figure out how to post pics, but I can def get those pics for you
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed man. I post pics by right clicking on the pic I want, go to view image info, I then copy that info and put iyt in the apprpriate spot on the insert image thing.

RECOVERBRO

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

subbed bro lets see what you can do with these
  14. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Subbed man. I post pics by right clicking on the pic I want, go to view image info, I then copy that info and put iyt in the apprpriate spot on the insert image thing.
    Insert image thing? You may have to expand on that haha.. Oh, I think I know how to so it..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Well when writing your message on these boards. On top of the BOX, there is an A and a thing to bold and underline and a little globe and right next to that is the insert image button . Right on top of this message box.

RECOVERBRO

16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    subbed bro lets see what you can do with these
    I'd be ecstatic with a 5lb increase in a month-6 weeks!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Go to imageshack.us ...put your picture into the site you'll see it's easy ...it will then put your pic on the site to house and it will then give you a "direct link" you'll see it once you upload the picture. Insert that link into image insert on AM.
  18. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Go to imageshack.us ...put your picture into the site you'll see it's easy ...it will then put your pic on the site to house and it will then give you a "direct link" you'll see it once you upload the picture. Insert that link into image insert on AM.
    Ya, I think I know what to do now. Gotta try to get a decent camera, my phone sux..
  19. Banned
    Answers

First pic up, probably the only one I can get up with my phone and make it look ok. Will probably use my brother 10mp camera for the other shots.

Come show me some love guys!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

You'll get plenty of people in here over a few days as the log gets started mate. Well good luck with it, i'm sure you'll gain with that many cals + extras.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am in, thanks for the invite.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Tear it up Gamer!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I moved this Personal Challenge to it's own thread and we can update progress there. Come join in if you dare.
    Personal Challenge Success or Posting Pic and vid of myself in a tutu
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I'm late to the party it seems! This looks like an awesome start, love the critiquing points you are going to be using, this is gonna be awesome
  25. Banned
    Answers

Subadubdub
  26. Banned
    Answers

Gonna take a scoop of ASGT 45mins pre-WO tomorrow. Gonna be leg day!
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I will follow along... Good Luck!
  28. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I will follow along... Good Luck!
    Gamer doesnt need luck, he has cheat codes ...
  29. Banned
    Answers

And right now, I got the muthaphuckin gameshark, so everyone should get their asses in here! Thanks
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Game shark, lmao. in :P
  31. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Game shark, lmao. in :P
    Glad to have ya!
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

Brother Im in for this...

Im sick of being on here posting at 4am cause i cant fall asleep. So im interested.

giv'er
  33. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    Brother Im in for this...

Im sick of being on here posting at 4am cause i cant fall asleep. So im interested.

giv'er
    I know how ya feel, sometimes I tell myself to go to sleep and I end up posting on AM for another 2 hours...

Well, took a scoop of ASGT 15 minutes ago and about to head to the gym and my aggression is kickin up a notch just from typing this.. Im getting hot headed for no reason. ASGT has been great, even though this is my second scoop. Lets go squat! HooAhh!
  34. Banned
    Answers

I think I may have did my leg workout a day or 2 too soon. Where my quad connects to my hip was sore at the bottom of the squat or leg press. Had to squad light, and definitely going to wait a week to squat heavy. My squat was junk but I keep pushing more weight on the leg extension machine. The ASGT did its job, even though it was leg day and I always feel sick midway through my workout; which is a total buzz kill..

Still waiting on the stuff to get here so I can log it!
  35. Banned
    Answers

Can I get some more peeps in this thread ?
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I think I may have did my leg workout a day or 2 too soon. Where my quad connects to my hip was sore at the bottom of the squat or leg press. Had to squad light, and definitely going to wait a week to squat heavy. My squat was junk but I keep pushing more weight on the leg extension machine. The ASGT did its job, even though it was leg day and I always feel sick midway through my workout; which is a total buzz kill..

thats what I like to hear! (regarding ASGT, not the perils of your leg training, lol)

anyway, subbed and along for the log!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

leg day is definitely a day that i never like to move up in the rotation, if i dont get the rest i need, leg day is shot.

on the other hand you are making me want to take a look at this ASGT product.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

It's a 3 puke rule for me. If I puke more than 3 times I should consider stopping for the day. Luckily I have not puked in about 3 months while hitting legs.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It's a 3 puke rule for me. If I puke more than 3 times I should consider stopping for the day. Luckily I have not puked in about 3 months while hitting legs.
    Three times?! Anytime I puke I feel a million times better and just keep hitting it. I've never done it more than once.

I think I have toxic vomit, though. If you ever make it to the Powerhouse Gym in Pensacola, FL at the corner of 9 Mile and Creighton, take a look at the sidewalk right outside their door. That's my puke stain.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Yes another "Wow" fast shipping thread.
    By rippedforce63 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 11:19 AM
  5. Soldiers Home Video "are You Having Fun" ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:11 AM