Postal & ASGT too much creatine?
- 06-10-2010, 01:51 PM
- 06-12-2010, 07:18 PM
With this stack, you will be getting more towards the 10g mark than the 2.5g. In my own experience, more has been better with creatine (within reason).
Also keep in mind, many users only need one scoop of ASGT preWO. Either way, I dont feel you will be getting too much creatine, especially as your pretty big and your water intake is ideal.Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
- 06-14-2010, 01:30 PM
You're perfectly fine. Probably getting in about 6-7g of creatine, maybe a little more.
06-26-2010, 04:20 AM
I don't think there should be any problems.
06-26-2010, 11:58 AM
off topic, i own a 02 wrx lol
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigKrabbe in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:26 PM
- By p5sky in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:25 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:16 AM
- By bpchampion in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:41 PM
- By gainsvillian in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM