NEW LG Sciences Product Advisor

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm GMG760 and I am the new product advisor for LG Sciences. If you have any questions regarding our supplements and their ingredients, dosing protocol, safety, drug interactions, etc... please feel free to send me a PM. I'll be cruising the threads daily, but I can get back to you much faster if you ask me directly.

I look forward to helping everyone with our great line of products!

Thanks LG, I am proud to be the newest member of the team!
:usa:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool stuff man. Formadrol extreme. 2caps morning, 2caps at night?Ive asked this question several times. Each time a different answer. Just thought Id get your suggestion, seeings how your enthusiastic about helping people.Thanks ahead of time, and congrats on the job.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the team brotha!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff man. Formadrol extreme. 2caps morning, 2caps at night?Ive asked this question several times. Each time a different answer. Just thought Id get your suggestion, seeings how your enthusiastic about helping people.Thanks ahead of time, and congrats on the job.
I think that both dosing options are viable, and neither is wrong, which is probably why you have gotten different answers. LH should be more effected by dosing four at night, however I am a fan of spreading out my doses of any supplement throughout the day. I personally dose two in the morning and two at night. I think that this method keeps any supplement in the bloodstream at a more steady level, which is what I favor rather than the "spiking" or "pulsing" method. It also keeps me in a more regular pattern of taking supplements, and I am better about taking supplements in the morning and pre workout. Many times I am worn the fudge out from work, and dosing pre-bedtime sometimes slips past me. If I took it in the morning, I am more likely to remember to take it at night, and if I DO forget to take it that night, I only missed half a dose, rather than a full dose.

Again, this is just my preference, both methods are effective. I know that many prefer to take AI supplements prior to bed.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Looking foreword to picking your brain

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you kind sir. Im going to go with the 2 morning 2 at night. Thats seems to be the general consensus. Just got to finish up my FREE TEST log, then on to 2 bottles of Formadrol Extreme! Thanks again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that both dosing options are viable, and neither is wrong, which is probably why you have gotten different answers. LH should be more effected by dosing four at night, however I am a fan of spreading out my doses of any supplement throughout the day. I personally dose two in the morning and two at night. I think that this method keeps any supplement in the bloodstream at a more steady level, which is what I favor rather than the "spiking" or "pulsing" method. It also keeps me in a more regular pattern of taking supplements, and I am better about taking supplements in the morning and pre workout. Many times I am worn the fudge out from work, and dosing pre-bedtime sometimes slips past me. If I took it in the morning, I am more likely to remember to take it at night, and if I DO forget to take it that night, I only missed half a dose, rather than a full dose.

Again, this is just my preference, both methods are effective. I know that many prefer to take AI supplements prior to bed.

I as well do this dosing method. :food:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Congrat's GMG76!!!!!:cheers: