BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Conditions Treated: Cancer
Specific Conditions Treated: Prostate Cancer
Ingredients Used: Tinospora cordifolia
Description: Prostate Cancer, Carcinoma of Prostate

The Prostate Gland is an associate gland in the urogenital system of the male. The function of the prostate gland is to produce prostatic fluid which helps the sperm in the semen to swim freely and provide nutrition to the sperms. After the age of 60 this organ becomes a problem and can cause a number of diseases including cancer. Prostate Cancer/ Cancer of Prostate/ Carcinoma of Prostate is the third most common cause of death due to any cancer in the US. Symptoms of Prostate Cancer may include "Problems passing urine, such as pain, difficulty starting or stopping the stream, or dribbling, low back pain and pain during ejaculation". Prostate Cancer treatment often depends on the stage of the cancer. How fast the cancer grows and how different it is from surrounding tissue helps determine the stage. Treatment may include "surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy or control of hormones that affect the cancer". Free radicals have been indicted as the primary cause of various malignancies. The content of flavonoids in Tinospora cordifolia extracts was significant. The antioxidant activity of Tinospora cordifolia extracts was almost two times higher than other commonly used antioxidants like Selenium and vitamin E. Ingredients present in Tinospora cordifolia extracts showed long lasting radical scavenging activity and the EPR spectra were recorded in time to follow the reaction kinetics. .The Tinospora cordifolia extract have demonstrated significant anti-tumorous, anti-cancerous and selective toxicity against various types of cancer cells. Tinospora cordifolia extracts can be used with confidence to treat Prostate Cancer along with other conventional treatments with chemotherapeutic agents.

Interesting info....Apparently this is a very versitile herb. It dramatically improves the immune system and is also a powerfull antioxidant. Check the website below.
http://www.mamaherb.com/HomeRemedies?filterByOption=RelatedRemedy&id=313

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conditions Treated: Cancer
Specific Conditions Treated: Prostate Cancer
Ingredients Used: Tinospora cordifolia
Description: Prostate Cancer, Carcinoma of Prostate

The Prostate Gland is an associate gland in the urogenital system of the male. The function of the prostate gland is to produce prostatic fluid which helps the sperm in the semen to swim freely and provide nutrition to the sperms. After the age of 60 this organ becomes a problem and can cause a number of diseases including cancer. Prostate Cancer/ Cancer of Prostate/ Carcinoma of Prostate is the third most common cause of death due to any cancer in the US. Symptoms of Prostate Cancer may include "Problems passing urine, such as pain, difficulty starting or stopping the stream, or dribbling, low back pain and pain during ejaculation". Prostate Cancer treatment often depends on the stage of the cancer. How fast the cancer grows and how different it is from surrounding tissue helps determine the stage. Treatment may include "surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy or control of hormones that affect the cancer". Free radicals have been indicted as the primary cause of various malignancies. The content of flavonoids in Tinospora cordifolia extracts was significant. The antioxidant activity of Tinospora cordifolia extracts was almost two times higher than other commonly used antioxidants like Selenium and vitamin E. Ingredients present in Tinospora cordifolia extracts showed long lasting radical scavenging activity and the EPR spectra were recorded in time to follow the reaction kinetics. .The Tinospora cordifolia extract have demonstrated significant anti-tumorous, anti-cancerous and selective toxicity against various types of cancer cells. Tinospora cordifolia extracts can be used with confidence to treat Prostate Cancer along with other conventional treatments with chemotherapeutic agents.

Interesting info....Apparently this is a very versitile herb. It dramatically improves the immune system and is also a powerfull antioxidant. Check the website below.
http://www.mamaherb.com/HomeRemedies?filterByOption=RelatedRemedy&id=313
excellent post, repped!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This stuff (Natadrol) really confuses me. You claim that one of the side effects is an enlarged prostate, yet tinospora cordifolia is sometimes used to treat prostate problems. After two weeks of personal use I noticed a definate leaning effect but I also noticed more frequent urination and a weaker than normal stream. This caused me to stop the cycle for fear of prostate issues. Formadrol seems to lean me out without causing prostate concerns. However, I would like to put on a few pounds of lean muscle which Formadrol does not do for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff (Natadrol) really confuses me. You claim that one of the side effects is an enlarged prostate, yet tinospora cordifolia is sometimes used to treat prostate problems. After two weeks of personal use I noticed a definate leaning effect but I also noticed more frequent urination and a weaker than normal stream. This caused me to stop the cycle for fear of prostate issues. Formadrol seems to lean me out without causing prostate concerns. However, I would like to put on a few pounds of lean muscle which Formadrol does not do for me.
The specific extract we use to get the androgenic/anabolic effects may affect ones prostate which is true for a androgenic compound. Maybe purchase some saw palmetto and run that for a bit before running natadrol, maybe that would mitigate the effects and allow you to run it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The specific extract we use to get the androgenic/anabolic effects may affect ones prostate which is true for a androgenic compound. Maybe purchase some saw palmetto and run that for a bit before running natadrol, maybe that would mitigate the effects and allow you to run it.
MMV2 is a DHT ph? so is best is used with Natadrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MMV2 is a DHT ph? so is best is used with Natadrol?
Yes it is a DHT ph. I personally wouldnt run them both togethor IMO as i feel they overlap way to much. I prefer natadrol over MMV3 but thats just me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is a DHT ph. I personally wouldnt run them both togethor IMO as i feel they overlap way to much. I prefer natadrol over MMV3 but thats just me.[b/]

Natadrol does seem to be the true PH alternative!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol does seem to be the true PH alternative!
Agreed, the muscle fullness for me rivaled more 'naughtier' things I have run. I am PCT'ing with Formadrol Extreme right now and man does this lean me out quick! Seems like it has stripped away all the water and fullness I had with Natadrol and left me looking very lean and dry.

Formadrol Extreme is such an underated product.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Since Natadrol appears to work in a manner similar to DHT, I decided to stack with Formadrol Extreme. Have been using both for about a week (4 tabs ea/day). The recomp action is unprecedented. Never have I used anything that kicks in this quickly. I am hoping to gain a bit of lean muscle but my primary goal is to lean out for the summer. This stack seems to be doing the job. I just hope the effects continue. Moreover, this combo seems to mitigate the prostate issue I experience previously with Natadrol alone.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Natadrol appears to work in a manner similar to DHT, I decided to stack with Formadrol Extreme. Have been using both for about a week (4 tabs ea/day). The recomp action is unprecedented. Never have I used anything that kicks in this quickly. I am hoping to gain a bit of lean muscle but my primary goal is to lean out for the summer. This stack seems to be doing the job. I just hope the effects continue. Moreover, this combo seems to mitigate the prostate issue I experience previously with Natadrol alone.
you say Natadrol+Formadrol Extreme?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I would think this would be epic for a cut/recomp.
So what would you do? (BBB what are u doing?) run nat for 8 weeks alongside form and then run form for pct? How long for?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
68. Gupta RS, Sharma A. Antifertility effect of Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) stem extract in male rats. Indian J Exp Biol. 2003; 41(8): 885-89.

"Methanolic (70%) stem extract has significant male antifertility activity. In male rats, it has no effect on body weight loss but decreases the weight of testes, epididymis, seminal vesicle and ventral prostate in a significant manner. It reduces the sperm motility as well as sperm density significantly, which result in reduction of male fertility by 100% :shocked:

http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_journal_of_alternative_medicine/volume_6_number_2_22/article/guduchi_tinospora_cordifolia_biological_and_medicinal_properties_a_review.html

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't need PCT with Natardrol run along side formadrol.

I did natadrol/mmv3 and was very impressed.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You Say Natadrol Stacked with MMv3?
Yeah, i was planning on a 6 week run at it, but work got hecktic as heck so i had to cut it to 30 days. I was making noticeable weekly gains so i was very happy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, i was planning on a 6 week run at it, but work got hecktic as heck so i had to cut it to 30 days. I was making noticeable weekly gains so i was very happy.
Great! what was your protocol dose?