carb complex in asgt

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if someone knows how much is in the particular carb complex is in 1 scoop of asgt it would be greatly appreciated

i wanted to take a nutrient repartioner with it and wanted to see how many more carbs i would need with this for my pre workout dose

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if someone knows how much is in the particular carb complex is in 1 scoop of asgt it would be greatly appreciated

i wanted to take a nutrient repartioner with it and wanted to see how many more carbs i would need with this for my pre workout dose
It is only 7g of carbs per scoop, 4g of sugar (dextrose) and 3g of wms.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is only 7g of carbs per scoop, 4g of sugar (dextrose) and 3g of wms.
Exactly what SwolenONE said. It really aids in the creatine uptake and nutrient delivery.

...and keep in mind that ASGT has a nutrient partitioner in the complex! :fing02: - No problem taking extra insulin mimetics, just beware that you could go hypo if you take too much of that stuff.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i've read that the nutrient repartioner i have can cause hypo, so i might keep that stashed until i'm done with the asgt as i need the properties from it for a pct

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i've read that the nutrient repartioner i have can cause hypo, so i might keep that stashed until i'm done with the asgt as i need the properties from it for a pct
LG Slin is Potent Stuff