carb complex in asgt

  1. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    carb complex in asgt


    if someone knows how much is in the particular carb complex is in 1 scoop of asgt it would be greatly appreciated

    i wanted to take a nutrient repartioner with it and wanted to see how many more carbs i would need with this for my pre workout dose

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,122
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if someone knows how much is in the particular carb complex is in 1 scoop of asgt it would be greatly appreciated

    i wanted to take a nutrient repartioner with it and wanted to see how many more carbs i would need with this for my pre workout dose
    It is only 7g of carbs per scoop, 4g of sugar (dextrose) and 3g of wms.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if someone knows how much is in the particular carb complex is in 1 scoop of asgt it would be greatly appreciated

    i wanted to take a nutrient repartioner with it and wanted to see how many more carbs i would need with this for my pre workout dose
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It is only 7g of carbs per scoop, 4g of sugar (dextrose) and 3g of wms.
    Exactly what SwolenONE said. It really aids in the creatine uptake and nutrient delivery.

    ...and keep in mind that ASGT has a nutrient partitioner in the complex! - No problem taking extra insulin mimetics, just beware that you could go hypo if you take too much of that stuff.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0

    yeah i've read that the nutrient repartioner i have can cause hypo, so i might keep that stashed until i'm done with the asgt as i need the properties from it for a pct
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i've read that the nutrient repartioner i have can cause hypo, so i might keep that stashed until i'm done with the asgt as i need the properties from it for a pct
    LG Slin is Potent Stuff
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    LG Slin is Potent Stuff
    No kidding! If I take two on empty and don't eat within 10mins I get super dizzy.
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No kidding! If I take two on empty and don't eat within 10mins I get super dizzy.
    yeap this is my dose!!!

    I love this stuff
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Amino acid complex in ASGT
    By pasamoto in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:36 PM
  2. MORPH ProComplete Carb loading complex
    By DanielW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:20 PM
  3. Complex carb banana pecan pancakes
    By EasyEJL in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:17 PM
  4. Complex carb corn muffins
    By EasyEJL in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in