DW's ASGT Review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DW's ASGT Review

Here is what LG claims their produt may improve and I'll give, from my view point, how well ASGT performed on it on a scale of 1-10 with a little explenation.

Endurance and Energy: 9/10
    Reason I didn't give it a 10....well because i dont like to give them bc then there's no room for higher expectations! I think this is where ASGT shined. I had great energry with no jitters form this stuff. I was never dragging at the end of my workout/cardio sessions either.

Pumps and Muscle Density: 8/10
    I got great pumps. I did use LG Anadraulic Pump also, but i didnt always remember to use it and pumps were always great. I would stay feeling fuller for longer than with most supplements.

Fat loss and Vascularity: 5/10
    I didn't really see much fat loss from this, but i wasn't really gearing my diet that way either. I was more focused on a recomp so to speak and I may have lost a little but nothing much worth mentioning. Vascularity with me has never been great and this didn't change that much

Testosterone Output: N/A
    I dont know if it improved test output, i was more gigity gigity goo

Sexual Stamina and Performance: 8/10
    I go with 8 because this is mainly a pre-workout supp and A LOT do nothing in the sexual department, this one did.

Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality:8.5/10
    My shirt are a little tigher than they were a few weeks ago, I know I was recomping and didn't loss much, if any fat, but I do know i put on muscle size that should be easily maintined.

Now for personal things I look for in a pre-workout supp

Taste: 6/10
    Didn't really taste "good" but wasn't "bad" either so i'll give it a slight edge tword a 10 from average because it smells realyl good.

Price per effective dose: 10/10
    1 scoop worked great for me and i'm over 200lbs. If i wanted to get crazy 1.5 was good enough, 2 scoops would be perfect for a hard leg day and would really get you going.

Cons:
    -Carbs, I know their is science behind it but people dont like carbs. I dont really care for extra carbs and 2 scoops gives about 15grams.

Overall I was really impressed with this stuff. I do not usually use pre-workout drinks but I will be using this in the future. I have honestly not hit it that hard in the gym in a while. Even with the use of Postal I was sore for the next few days. My reovery has never been top notch but i was really sore in places I dont usually get like Bi's, Shoulders, and Lats. I never had a bad workout while using ASGT. I also love that their major creatine in this is Mono, the god fother, the holy grail. **** that new creatine, give me whats cheap and works!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

As far as a stack w/ Postal. I think this is the best pre/post one i've used before.

I forgot to add that. I've used.....
    -SuperPump 250/SizeON
    -NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass
    -White Flood+Magnitude/Golden Finish
    -Vasocharge/their WMS+creatine+glutamine+X-Tend
    -I've used a combo of other stuff too....this was by far the best
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

glad to see this beats out sp/size on stack (as well as the rest) that really speaks volume for the newest additions to the LG Sciences line!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

hmmm...I'm not really a "supplement guy" any more but you're making it hard to resist ASGT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ASGT 1 time review
    By Hookset in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. Completely unbiased ASGT Review
    By Ginandtonic in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 04:38 PM
  3. LG ASGT and PUMP REVIEW!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6