Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taste: 8/10
Tastes like wild berry tums. I liked it

Mixability: 7.5/10
It mixed up pretty good but would foam up a little and I had to add more water to the end to get all of the contents. Nothing bad, just kind of annoying.

Price per effective dose: 6.5/10
It's kind of pricey @ ~$40 for 20servings (2 scoops per).

Recovery: 8.5/10
I went with 8 because even with the use of Postal I was still a little more sore after my workouts than usual. Now i will attribute this to ASGT, honestly have probably not used a pre-workout that made me get after it that hard for that long. So, I'll place some of it on there. I also didn't use it last week and was really really sore. So the Postal def did a good number with recovery.

Post-Workout Pumps: 9/10
I was feeling fuller for a lot longer after my workouts when Postal was in the mix, thats a fact.

Cons:
-Again carbs, I dont like all those carbs in there. 3 scoops gives almost 45grams of carbs. Again, science behind it but I dont think it's all that neccesary.

Overall i liked Postal. They use Creatine Mono as their creatine which I love because it's the grand daddy of them all and it works! PEROID. it's cheap too, making the cost of supps cheaper. I did have a longer lasting postworkout pump with using this and better recovery with it then without using it. It has most of the stuff I use postworkout in it, which makes it much easier on me and I can just take the container with me to the gym and slam after im done. It it had 1/3 the carbs in there, I'd be 100% sold on this stuff, so in the mean time I'll only be 88.6751248526548% sold on it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as a stack w/ ASGT. I think thisis the best pre/post one i've used before.

I forgot to add that. I've used.....
-SuperPump 250/SizeON
-NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass
-White Flood+Magnitude/Golden Finish
-Vasocharge/their WMS+creatine+glutamine+X-Tend
-I've used a combo of other stuff too....this was by far the best

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a decrease in DOMS over time. How long have you been using Postal?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as a stack w/ ASGT. I think thisis the best pre/post one i've used before.

I forgot to add that. I've used.....
-SuperPump 250/SizeON
-NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass
-White Flood+Magnitude/Golden Finish
-Vasocharge/their WMS+creatine+glutamine+X-Tend
-I've used a combo of other stuff too....this was by far the best
That says A LOT if you preferred the current LG stack to all of those. Thanks for the review and the comparison, comparison reviews (imo) are always the most helpful for potential customers to base future purchases on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That says A LOT if you preferred the current LG stack to all of those. Thanks for the review and the comparison, comparison reviews (imo) are always the most helpful for potential customers to base future purchases on.
Thanks for the review broseph!