Anadraulic State gtse timing

chachi1984

Awards
hey , gtse says to take 1hr before workout. what does everyone think about taking it that long before your workouts. has anyone tried taking it closer to there workouts.

thanks

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i been doing like 20mins,right before i leave house and i fell it in the car ride.then i drink AP right before i go into the gym.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey , gtse says to take 1hr before workout. what does everyone think about taking it that long before your workouts. has anyone tried taking it closer to there workouts.

thanks
I have mine anywhere from 30-60 minutes pre-resistance training (and often it falls immediately pre-cardio). There's nothing wrong with having it closer than an hour pre-training.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
closer than 1 hr has never been a problem for me. I typically do 20-30min pre as I take it a few min before heading out to go to them gym.

ASGT is simply amazing.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually hit my ASGT 20-30mins prior to training. I don't take AP on top of it; it's one or the other for me. I use my AP before late night sessions.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it now. I love the profile too and seeing the results in the gym and the mirror. My own slightly negative comment is the limited stims. I train at 6.30 in the morning after usually only 6 hours of sleep, so need a strong stim. Unfortunately, ASGT doesn't make me wanna jump out of bed like some of the others, but hey its has a far better profile.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it now. I love the profile too and seeing the results in the gym and the mirror. My own slightly negative comment is the limited stims. I train at 6.30 in the morning after usually only 6 hours of sleep, so need a strong stim. Unfortunately, ASGT doesn't make me wanna jump out of bed like some of the others, but hey its has a far better profile.
I think AS-GT has plenty of stims, try 2-3 scoops and tell me you are not ready to rock. Heck, I took 3 on Saturday morning and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. If 150 mg of caffeine and synephrine (not sure the dose) is not enough (in 1 scoop), you might want to look at cutting back on your intake over a days period. Also, if you add Anadraulic Pump to the mix with your AP, it takes it over the top.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I normally just use one scoop, but when I'm just getting up and training I take 2sc for precisely this reason. Have you gone that high yet?