Issue with starting a Natadrol cycle while on OEP / Alpha T2?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I do not see how / why it would be an issue but figured
"better safe than sorry" might be in order.

Current supps:

Wake 4:30 AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Breakfast is accompanied with fish oil and a multi

11:30ish AM 1 USP Oxy Elite + 1 Alpha T2

Eat very right thru the day

Pre work out gatoraid / creatine mono

Beat the crap out of my 42 year old body with large metal objects

Post work out gatoraid / creatine mono

I have at least 150 - 200 grams of protein a day (most from food), carbs are my friend, as are good fats with the fish oil and natty almond butter in a shake etc.

5'10"
42 years old
Work out 6 days a week (evenings) with 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week.

If none of the above applies to the answer, you have the vitals anyway.

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a very good stack, and is safe to use. I would use 2 AT2 in the morning. Stick to label instructions for Nat.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah those should stack well together, I did 1 at2 and 1 oep am/pm for my whole cycle and had good results.

gich

Awards
this is exactly what ill be running as soon as oep and t2 arrive witht the addition of recreate and glycobol :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Natadrol and OEP on a cut a good 4 or 5 months ago and was pretty amazed at my results. I am now on OEP and AlphaT2 on another summer cut and must say im very impressed yet again, adding in natadrol would make this a cut to be remembered. Ive bought 2 bottles of Alpha T2 so far and can say im very please with the product.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
This is a great stack to recomp or cut, depending on your diet. You should consider logging it.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
This is a great stack to recomp or cut, depending on your diet. You should consider logging it.
Never logged and am new enough at this that the weights are a bit low for me to want to publish to the world... Thinking about it though.

If nothing else it would drive me to put all of my heart and soul into it and get the most out of every work out and keep to the diet!

Thanks for the info. I am starting the Natadrol this weekend...

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Never logged and am new enough at this that the weights are a bit low for me to want to publish to the world... Thinking about it though.

If nothing else it would drive me to put all of my heart and soul into it and get the most out of every work out and keep to the diet!

Thanks for the info. I am starting the Natadrol this weekend...
No need to worry about what you're lifting. We're not here to judge, rather to support your efforts. Bottom line, if you are making the effort, you will see some great results. Log it brother!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
No need to worry about what you're lifting. We're not here to judge, rather to support your efforts. Bottom line, if you are making the effort, you will see some great results. Log it brother!
Still conteplating. What are the "normal" things logged and of interest to the reader? If I do this (probably will) I want to create a template that I simply fill out and post every evening (I assume daily is prefered over weekly).

Hessitant on pics as no one wants to see a partially dressed very WHITE 42 year old IT geek... :sad3:

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Have a look around the site at some other logs and find a good fit for you. I would definitely take before pics so you have something to compare to when you complete this stack. At that time, if you feel comfortable posting up your pics, then go for it. Either way, it good to have a visual record of your progress.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just be sure to access your stim tolerance from the alpha t2 and oep. As far as stacking stims/thermos with Natadrol, no problem there whatsoever. That stack would be excellent for cutting or a lean bulk!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to access your stim tolerance from the alpha t2 and oep. As far as stacking stims/thermos with Natadrol, no problem there whatsoever. That stack would be excellent for cutting or a lean bulk!
Already doing the 1 OEP - 2 T2 AM and 1 and 1 PM.... Adding the Natadrol on Monday.

I am 170ish pounds and 42. Should the Natadrol be dosed at 2 + 2 for a full 2 month cycle, begin at 2 + 2 for a few weeks and then bump up to 2 + 2 + 2 for a shorter run, or go all the way with 2+2+2 right out fo the gate?
I have two bottles and I am not totally opposed to springing for one more if the best bet is 6 a day from start to finish.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already doing the 1 OEP - 2 T2 AM and 1 and 1 PM.... Adding the Natadrol on Monday.

I am 170ish pounds and 42. Should the Natadrol be dosed at 2 + 2 for a full 2 month cycle, begin at 2 + 2 for a few weeks and then bump up to 2 + 2 + 2 for a shorter run, or go all the way with 2+2+2 right out fo the gate?
I have two bottles and I am not totally opposed to springing for one more if the best bet is 6 a day from start to finish.
Ramping up to access tolerance is a smart idea with any supplement. If you wish to start at 4/day that is fine, but maximal results will be seen at 6/day.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking this same stack right know max dose on the oep and alpha t2 and 8 natadrol a day plus 4 hgh pro before bed along with all my other supps and all I can say is it's working and working well so far. Might throw in some asgt and x lean after a month of the above.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Eight Natadrol a day was my sweet spot and when I really started noticing the effects. Just ramp up slowly to assess your tolerance.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Decided to log. Got the buy in for the time / effort / cost from the wife and have posted the start of the log. Natadrol starts Monday.

Thanks for the assist. 6 from the start. I will spring for the extra bottle to do the full 2 months with 6 a day.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 5 of natadrol and it's has already kicked in because i've been getting random wood for no reason and I feel like a F'n champ.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eight Natadrol a day was my sweet spot and when I really started noticing the effects. Just ramp up slowly to assess your tolerance.
8 seems to be the preferred dosing by many of the experienced users.

I plan to try it at 8 caps when I run it, its just about the only LG Supplement I have not personally used. Suffice it to say, Im stoked!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 5 of natadrol and it's has already kicked in because i've been getting random wood for no reason and I feel like a F'n champ.
Glad to see you're logging this. I'm along for the ride. You may want to start a new thread indicating it's a natadrol log so you get more people to follow along.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friendly reminder:

For those of you looking for a great cost-effective Natadrol stack, be sure to check out the Natabolic Stack. Not everywhere has it yet, so it's not that known at this point.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am doing the t2/lx stack with phyto test and 6 bromo, once it arrives. Looking forward to it :woohoo:

Already 3 weeks in on T2 and eca and saw real nice weight loss

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding in some 6 bromo 75-100mg a day along with 8 natadrol, 4 hghpro, and 3 oep/at2 would it be worth it or should I save it for another time.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding in some 6 bromo 75-100mg a day along with 8 natadrol, 4 hghpro, and 3 oep/at2 would it be worth it or should I save it for another time.
its certainly not necessary, in fact, the 6bromo would better be utilized as part of your pct for natadrol.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
its certainly not necessary, in fact, the 6bromo would better be utilized as part of your pct for natadrol.
didn't think about using for my pct but noe that you mention that, that's when I'll add it in.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Still conteplating. What are the "normal" things logged and of interest to the reader? If I do this (probably will) I want to create a template that I simply fill out and post every evening (I assume daily is prefered over weekly).

Hessitant on pics as no one wants to see a partially dressed very WHITE 42 year old IT geek... :sad3:
37 year old accountant here... felt exactly the same and I am also low on the weights, but actually finding logging the progress (visual, bodyweight and weight lifted) very encouraging for myself, nevermind if others find it useful and believe me there are great people here and not one has critized my weakling attempts at moving iron yet!!

Go FOR IT...

my log is at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html

good luck, i'll be following with interest as I am looking to run Nat next...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Irish, any ideas when it might either be hitting UK or even nutraplanet? am about to order the natabolic stack in it's component parts but it's way cheaper as the stack... any advice welcomed!