Anyone Bridged with Natadrol?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I just came off the PCT (4 weeks, SERM + OTC) for a halodrol cycle (6 weeks)...Does anyone have recommendations as to when to run Natadrol? My default stance is the oft-recommended time off = time on + PCT. PCT was harder than I expected, so I am not opposed to staying off for up to six months...Recovery from mild nandrolone use takes six months

I have 3 bottles 3 T911 starin me in the face - very excited to try ND and ideally I'd like to have the benefits for as much of summer as I can. Otherwise the start date is ~June 21.

Anyone that has insight into how suppressive (as opposed to SARMlike) ND acts is appreciated. Fromt he logs I've seen, it seems fairly androgenic, which is good for lots of things but potentially worries me regarding suppression.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Just an update, this was a bad idea and enhanced the suppressive qualities of natadrol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explain what you did exactly please so others can avoid the mistake in the future. I am curious as to what you did, straight into Natadrol after an otherwise unsuccessful PCT?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I did 20/20/10/10 with nolvadex for PCT after halodrol with CEL PCT assist dosed as per the bottle, and lean xtreme as per bottle (lasts 30 days) starting in week 3 of PCT.

Pretty much felt OK/recovered at that point, though in retrospect I'm sure the hormonal feedback loops hadn't fully reset.

8 weeks after last dose of HDrol, (2 weeks short of on+off time, but I do not like to run many cycles per year), began ND at 6 caps per day. Didn't notice much. Bumped to 8 caps and over the next 4 weeks i didn't notice anything, and my libido gradually decreased, with very mild shrinkage. So, obviously something hormonal was going on, I suspect that my axis was still susceptible to shutdown and the androgenic qualities of ND were affecting me. So I discontinued at the start of the third bottle.

ND clearly has interesting properties as an androgenic, diuretic, and insulin mimetic substance. However, I'm unsure it is properly cast in the role of anabolic. At the least, my experience suggests that bridging it like one would a research grade SARM is a poor idea.

Note that I had to find this out for myself because no one bothered to answer the original post.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your unfortunate natadrol experience, OTRT, i myself purchased a few bottles myself when the pre-sale was taking place and still have 2 bottles that i can't seem to get rid of. after going through the first bottle i decided that it wasn't for me, libido and erections was something off the past, but luckily my purchase came with some formadrol and t-911 and then i was able to recover, but i was worried BIG time, like WTF?!!!!!!! i'm suprised they haven't deaded that product.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys these are some of the first reviews where I have heard about shutdown at that level. There are logs on AM where people did no PCT and were fine so you may be isolated cases. All of us at LG appreciate your feedback good or bad, if Natadrol did not work for you, there are plenty of other products that most likely will.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I didn't need a PCT, nor was the shutdown as bad as AAS. However, it was there. I don't think anyone should need much in the way of PCT for ND. The suggested formadrol PCT should be fine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't need a PCT, nor was the shutdown as bad as AAS. However, it was there. I don't think anyone should need much in the way of PCT for ND. The suggested formadrol PCT should be fine.
It was more than enough for me and I ran it at 8 caps for six weeks. You could get away with less if you ran a lighter dose but Formadrol seems to be the perfect compliment after Natadrol.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
well, im about 5 days into it at 8 caps and my libido is trhough the roof!! I usually am a training focused guy. But i cant stop the dirty thoughts VERY OFTEN.
KInda when you are 15 lol.

Diet is dirty and good recomp effects so far. Gonna clean up diet a bit and im sure this will lean me out.

Strength is also being affected. I felt ****ty today, (not caused by nata but more due to lack of sleep and cranky feeling, almost didnt go to the gym but i said what tha heck). Well, i tell ya i hit my max 1-2 rep on shoulder dumbell press and did that for 8 TWICE!!
Placebo???? idk but it truly felt light. Im adding 5lbs more each db next time baby.

No out of the ordinary pump to report though so im waiting for this as ive heard of this side effect many times.

We'll see what next wk brings.

very excited thus far.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, im about 5 days into it at 8 caps and my libido is trhough the roof!! I usually am a training focused guy. But i cant stop the dirty thoughts VERY OFTEN.
KInda when you are 15 lol.

Diet is dirty and good recomp effects so far. Gonna clean up diet a bit and im sure this will lean me out.

Strength is also being affected. I felt ****ty today, (not caused by nata but more due to lack of sleep and cranky feeling, almost didnt go to the gym but i said what tha heck). Well, i tell ya i hit my max 1-2 rep on shoulder dumbell press and did that for 8 TWICE!!
Placebo???? idk but it truly felt light. Im adding 5lbs more each db next time baby.

No out of the ordinary pump to report though so im waiting for this as ive heard of this side effect many times.

We'll see what next wk brings.

very excited thus far.
outstanding.. recomp effests are there when it comes to ND, which makes me really enjoy this product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went from 8 weeks natadrol right into 5 weeks pmag and then pct.

it was a really nice ride!