Started Trifecta Today!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys,

Just received my Trifecta stack today.. as of right now I was thinking of dosing as followed:

MMv2
: 1/2/1 (I workout usually at 1pm, therefore, 1 in morning about 7:30 or 8, 2 pre-workout, then 1 at night)

MD-1: 1/2/2 (again, 1 in morning, 2 afternoon, 2 night)

I'm excited and very skeptical about this stack. I have never taken any PH supps or stacks before. I will let you guys know how my progress goes....

**Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or opinions on how I can get better results out of this stack.. Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just received my Trifecta stack today.. as of right now I was thinking of dosing as followed:

MMv2
: 1/2/1 (I workout usually at 1pm, therefore, 1 in morning about 7:30 or 8, 2 pre-workout, then 1 at night)

MD-1: 1/2/2 (again, 1 in morning, 2 afternoon, 2 night)

I'm excited and very skeptical about this stack. I have never taken any PH supps or stacks before. I will let you guys know how my progress goes....

**Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or opinions on how I can get better results out of this stack.. Thanks
Very nice choice, I agree with the dosing.. Whas your goals for this cycle? Hows the diet looking? <---- Key factor my friend.., anything you need just hollar!:D

M

Mauresi

Awards
Goals would to put on at least 3-5lbs of lean mass. I would also like to cut up a little bit more. I am under or around 5% body fat, but I would really love to cut more off. My diet is always very strict... 3 protein shakes a day (I don't have much time in my day to eat, eat, eat)...

Morning: oats, eggs, protein shake, multi-vitamin (sometimes bowl of cereal as well).
Snacks every 1.5 to 2 hours include yogurt and granola, PB&J or mixed fruits.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich or Chicken breast with mixed fruit and salad.
Again, snacks every 1.5-2 hours
[
U]Dinner[/U]: Usually stir fried veggies w/ chicken no rice or noodles, along with cottage cheese and salad as well.
Snacks again every 1.5-2 hours.

Bedtime- Protein shake and snack

*Also take a protein shake, after workout which is usually around 12 or 1... or sometimes like today I can't get it in till 4. UGH! I hate that! Anyways, I will keep you guys update!

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thats easily achievable. I put on around 6 lbs of weight and dropped around 1 - 1.5% body fat on a bulking diet!!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Quick question: for all of you who have taken the trifecta, when did you start to notice the PH kicking in, a week? Two weeks?! Would like to know what to expect although I know everyone reacts differnently.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I felt it within the first week. It wasn't I felt amazingly strong or anything like that. but I was hungry and eating so much more even carbs and not putting any fat on. By the end of the first week I was looking slightly leaner, so I increased my cals even more. The same happened at the end of the second week until I was just pigging out because I wasn't really looking to get leaner. This from someone who puts fat on by just looking at carbs!!

M

Mauresi

Awards
I eat non stop anyways, looks like I will be spending a lot more $$$ on food. Lol. I'm really hoping this stack works well for me. But only time will tell!!! CheSt & tris today. I'll log after workout!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can achieve the goals very easy while on this stack, 5% bf is outstanding!

usually around the end of the first week you should start to notice something.
I always give it around 5-6 days. Lets us know how it goes my man!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that preWO dose of MMv3 alone will up the anty from the get go.

5 caps M1D will provide the size and just enough wetness to really get your intra workout pump pretty wicked.

In all, that dosing scheme and stack will have your strength, size and blood pumps out of this world.

Only advice I have on the dosing is to perhaps keep the MM away from night time. I know for me and many others PH's at night is just a no no regardless of compound, but especially something like MM that lends itself to great energy which is why many users do it preWO. Regardless, try out your dosing plan first and as long as you can fall asleep fine it is no worry!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Just got done with my workout....

Chest/Tris and finished it off with Ab Ripper X. Didn't feel any gains yet, or really feel anything out of the ordinary. Lifts were about the same or possibly less. Usually put up 225 12-15 times, only got it up 11 today (it was a sad day) lol. It's only been two days really since I've been stacking. I honestly don't expect to feel anything or see anything at least a week in a half into my stack. I will keep logging though, tomorrow is bis/shoulders.

M

Mauresi

Awards

5 caps M1D will provide the size and just enough wetness to really get your intra workout pump pretty wicked.

In all, that dosing scheme and stack will have your strength, size and blood pumps out of this world.

Only advice I have on the dosing is to perhaps keep the MM away from night time. I know for me and many others PH's at night is just a no no regardless of compound, but especially something like MM that lends itself to great energy which is why many users do it preWO. Regardless, try out your dosing plan first and as long as you can fall asleep fine it is no worry!

Thanks man, I will try to stay away from dosing too late at night. Probably stick within the 7:30 to 8 range for my last dose. I'll see how that works out for me.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Just got back from doing Shoulders/Bis, I don't know if I'm imagining it but I THINK, I think I am starting to feel tighter. It also could be the fact that I ran 4 miles right before I went to bed last night... lol, I don't know. Anyways, the workout went well. Again, didn't notice any gains, or any increased intensity yet, but again this is basically only my 2nd full day on the stack... Anyways, I will keep it going and keep the logging, hopefully something will pop off soon enough!

Happy lifting guys!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Went to visit my parents this weekend. Been a year since I've seen them last, so my workout today was not great. Ran 4 miles, then did a full body workout real quick. Still not seeing any results from the Trifecta really. Hoping that it will kick into effect next week sometime. Hopefully I will have some exciting logging going on next week!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Perfectly said my man :)
I know mm has me raging in the gym like a beast, love that stuff pre workout!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Just got back from the gym, nothing new to report. Legs/Back today... Kind of getting frusterated with the stack right now. I have felt nothing, seen nothing, and it's been a whole 6 days. I know I told myself to be patient when taking this, being that usually it takes a week or more to start seeing anything, but reading reviews of many people, it seems like it kicks in a lot sooner for most people. Anyone have any stories, or experiences with the Trifecta about how long it took to see results or anything at all?!? Please share if you do. Anyways, tomorrow is Chest/Tris... I'll log tomorrow!!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Mauresi....do you look slightly leaner?
I can't say for sure. Possibly at tiny, tiny bit... But I would like more for my money then not really knowing if I am any leaner! Lol. I still have a few weeks left in my stack and I just need to be patient.

Saggy, did you do the stack? What were your experiences? When did you start to see results that you could ACTUALLY see?!?

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate...

Yes I did use the stack. I'm into my second week of PCT with formadrol extreme. I do understand what your saying, but I wasn't expecting massive gains, so wasn't as dissappointed. At the end of the first week, the scales didn't really move, but I looked a little leaner in the mirror, which I was happy about considering I was eating more carbs.

During the second week, I upped my calories, mostly carbs in the form of chocolate and crisps etc. I put on 1.5 lbs maybe but looked leaner again. I was then dosing it 6 and 6 on workout days.

Third week in I massively upped my calories as i thought what the heck if I'm not putting on any fat might as well enjoy the food and the training. Again no fat gain, but gained maybe the same weight.

By the end of the fourth week I'd gained around 5 - 6lbs, which I know isn't huge but I got leaner in the process. The first time I've done this ever with so many calories and so much junk food.

Formadrol Extreme is woking really well, possibly better than the trifecta for muscle gains.

My opinion is that Trifecta should be used a cutting stack. thats what I've recommended as to my friend. From no on I will use it during a cut. It will allow me to minimally reduce my cals and still shed a lot of fat whilst maintaing or even adding slight muscle.

Be patient mate. I would increase 6 and 6 on your workout days for weeks 3 and 4 and I think you will put on around 5 - 6 lbs of very lean mass.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if I should pick up two Trifecta stacks. I'd like to get a full months worth. I usually have to dose everything to the max. Sometimes sux being a big guy.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Hi mate...

Yes I did use the stack. I'm into my second week of PCT with formadrol extreme. I do understand what your saying, but I wasn't expecting massive gains, so wasn't as dissappointed. At the end of the first week, the scales didn't really move, but I looked a little leaner in the mirror, which I was happy about considering I was eating more carbs.

During the second week, I upped my calories, mostly carbs in the form of chocolate and crisps etc. I put on 1.5 lbs maybe but looked leaner again. I was then dosing it 6 and 6 on workout days.

Third week in I massively upped my calories as i thought what the heck if I'm not putting on any fat might as well enjoy the food and the training. Again no fat gain, but gained maybe the same weight.

By the end of the fourth week I'd gained around 5 - 6lbs, which I know isn't huge but I got leaner in the process. The first time I've done this ever with so many calories and so much junk food.

Formadrol Extreme is woking really well, possibly better than the trifecta for muscle gains.

My opinion is that Trifecta should be used a cutting stack. thats what I've recommended as to my friend. From no on I will use it during a cut. It will allow me to minimally reduce my cals and still shed a lot of fat whilst maintaing or even adding slight muscle.

Be patient mate. I would increase 6 and 6 on your workout days for weeks 3 and 4 and I think you will put on around 5 - 6 lbs of very lean mass.
Thanks for answering so quickly Saggy... Hopefully I will get the same results from you in the end. I was excited to see a stack that you could gain lean mass on and cut BF at the same time. I just upped my dose of MM to 5, and in week three I will up both to 6 and 6. Hopefully that will work out well for me! Thanks again!!!

R

Rocco Vieri

Awards
I'm one week in my trifecta stack about to up my dosing from 4 -> 5 ed. Is it any idea to dose higher on workout days and a bit lower on off days? I'm 5 on, 2 off.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i started my stack at 2/2/2 on both and introduced natadrol in week 2. i didn't see anything until week 2 and i was eating at 500 below maint. strength was up 5 to 10 lbs across the board on lifts. bf dropped 2%. i think stacking the nata was what helped me. just be patient, it's not gonna give you massive 4 week gains like the other ph's but i was satisfied with my results.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agree....I think people have to remember two points when starting trifecta...

1) Give it time, don't expect anything at the end of the first week
2) 4 weeks of a mild ph is not going to give you steriod like gains, expect approx 5 lbs. Anything more...bonus.

Doing a couple of cycles a year you can add 10 lbs very lean mass, which is more than enough for some.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Ok, ok, ok... I haven't logged my experience with the Trifecta in a few days, my bad guys... Been super busy. Anyways, the last three days have been great workouts for me, including today. Basically as soon as I started complaining about not seeing anything, bam! It hit me on Monday, well at least I think it did.

The first week, or 5 days I was on the stack I was tired all the time in the gym, which was very strange to me. But on Monday (as I said) I was a monster, I felt great, and from then on, Tuesday, Wed, and today, I felt great. Great pumps, great lifts... and I have not been tired at all. Perhaps it was just my body trying to get use to the stack, I have no idea.

Anyhow, the fact of the matter is is that I am now feeling the effects of the stack, I upped my dose to 5 and 5 for both, and I think that is what really did it for me. Hopefully I will continue to see and feel results, looking forward to it!

**PS... I am here to give my experience with the stack and tell everyone how it is effecting me, not to log how much weight or reps I put up. If I see something drastic in my lifts, I will be sure to let everyone know!! Until then...

Happy Lifting!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to log again, been super, super busy! Anyways, stack is still working. I haven't seen any real gains in weight, but my definition is getting better and better. In my opinion, this is def. a cutting stack! Workouts in the gym are still good, and I love the pumps... Only thing is, for me they don't last all day, only get the pumps in the gym. When my workout is done, my pumps are usually done with them (wish they would last longer). I am kicking up my dosage to 6/6, just going to see what happens, I figure I might as well. I'll keep you all updated!

Happy Lifting!

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate....good news! Mirrors my experience pretty much exactly. Going to put some weight on and then use it as a cutting stack. It seems to work better than most fat burners and retains muscle!!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Mauresi, any updates?
Ya sorry bout that... As stated earlier, I've been super, super busy.

I am almost done with my stack, I think I may have a little under a week left. So this will be my pre-wrap up...

For me, the Trifecta was successful doing what I wanted it to do. I was a little unhappy with the fact that I did not gain really any weight at all... But I did get shed some bf.

Initially, after reading all the reviews I was excited to gain some weight, while shedding some bf. It took a while for the Trifecta to kick in, maybe a week or so... In the beginning I was really tired at the gym, which is very unusual for me. Then one day it hit me hard, out of nowhere, and I was lifting like a beast. Great, great pumps at the gym--some days they lasted a few hours after the gym, some days the didn't. As for side effects, not really any (so far)... I have had a few extra pimples as of late, but nothing other than that. No libido change, maybe a little more irritated at certain times, but other than that, nada.

In the end, I would totally recommend this stack for anyone who is looking to drop some bf. I started calling this the "cheater" stack, simply for the fact that you can pretty much eat a lot of cheating foods while on this stack. I did stick to my diet, but I also threw in some other foods I would never think about eating on a regular basis... I will post pre and post pics up after I reach my 50 posts for everyone... Don't know when that will happen, but hopefully soon. If anyone has any questions about the stack, someone who is wanting an unbiased view, feel free to ask!

Happy Lifiting!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the update.

If you ran it again, would you dose it 6/6?

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Again....sums up well my experience. Toward the end of the stack I was eating all my healthy foods but also adding in a couple of junk meals / foods a day and I was still looking leaner!! I do wonder if thats the combined effect of MMv3 and Methyl 1-D or just MMv3, as it supposedly is the cutting prohormone. If ithis aspect is delivered mostly by the MMv3, then I would rather buy that alone than the entire trifecta stack.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Appreciate the update.

Ya, probably. I think the 5/5 for the first week or week in a half would be good, then going into 6/6. That would be my suggestion!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Appreciate the update.

Again....sums up well my experience. Toward the end of the stack I was eating all my healthy foods but also adding in a couple of junk meals / foods a day and I was still looking leaner!! I do wonder if thats the combined effect of MMv3 and Methyl 1-D or just MMv3, as it supposedly is the cutting prohormone. If ithis aspect is delivered mostly by the MMv3, then I would rather buy that alone than the entire trifecta stack.

Ya, I agree... I'm not sure if the mm is basically the main ingredient in causing the bf loss or what? I haven't seen really any gains in lifting, possibly a little, but as I said early, no weight gain either. I don't really know what the M1-D is doing? Hahaha...

M

Mauresi

Awards
Just a quick update guys. I am really liking the results I have been getting dosing 6/6. I think that is the way to go. If I ever do this stack again, which I think I will, my dosage will be 6/6 through out the whole time.

Quick question for everyone. What can you stack while taking the Formadrol? Also, did anyone see gains while on Formadrol? I just love the pumps I get with the MMv2 and don't want to lose them....

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Mauresi,

I got hold of some DAA and stacked it with Formadrol Extreme. You could also throw in some Activate Xtreme as it will free up the increased testosterone, due to DAA and Formadrol, by binding to SBGH.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you could stack some creatine. i used the form by itself, strength stayed the same but i had used the same routine throughout the whole stack so i switched it a few weeks ago and numbers are starting to go up again. thats a good idea on the daa though.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Is DAA worth the buy?!? Honestly, I'm strapped for cash right now, and I don't want to lose anything I have right now. I'm worried that running the Formadrol solo might not be enough. Has anyone ran it solo and had good results?!?

M

Mauresi

Awards
One more question guys... I know this is an LG board, but any of you have another good stack in mind that I could possibly get into after my PCT? I really want to do another great stack, but I am a beginner with PH's and everything else. Perhaps a stack that gives similar results to the Trifecta... Lean mass gains... any suggestions?!?!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of guys running the form solo and having good results.

M

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys, just ordered Anadraulic State GT to stack with my Formadrol for my PCT... I hope I can keep my gains and continue to cut up a little... I'm hoping for the best!

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Mauresi...I liked formadrol with ASGT. If you can throw in some DAA. I ended up gaining more muscle with this stack that Trifecta, but I absolutely love the trifecta because of its fat burning / loss properties. I lost more fat with trifecta whilst eating rubbish than a strict diet, cardio and fat burners!!

M

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys, back from vacation in CALI!!! Had to go see my brother for a little while, which the time was spent NOT working out! Anyways, I have been taking my Formadrol and GHenerate still. I think I am maintaining my gains, which I like, but the intensity that the MMv2 gave me before my workouts cannot be replaced.

I was wondering if it was bad to take MMv2 a few weeks after I finish up my Formadrol for my PCT?!? I miss it, and I crave it, lol.... The pumps and the intensity it gave me, I don't think I have found anywhere else. Please let me know what you guys think!