got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol

1. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol

i just got it in and was thinking about some stacks.what are some options with using dermacrine liqua-vade and/or that new TCF-1?any advice with be great.thanks

2. Im looking to try there TCF-1.. Id stack it with ND

3. nice,should i just go 12 on 12 off like it says the whole way threw?or maybe once in like week 3 and then again in PCT?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    nice,should i just go 12 on 12 off like it says the whole way threw?or maybe once in like week 3 and then again in PCT?
    Id run it just as stated, 12 on then 12 off...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im looking to try there TCF-1.. Id stack it with ND
    Im actually going to take your advice and run this very stack in the near future, I have both products on hand!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im actually going to take your advice and run this very stack in the near future, I have both products on hand!
    let me know when you decide to run it, love to hear how it goes man..damn im jealous!

7. you sold me,i just order 2 bottles of TCF-1 and will be starting it up not this monday,but the next

8. How long is your Natadrol cycle? You could easily use both bottles of TCF-1 for your cycle.

9. i got the 2 bottles from the natabolic stack,but i was thinking about buying another and go 8 weeks,prolly the first 4-5 days at 4 aday and then 6 the rest

10. It didn't bother me to start right off at 8 a day, but everyone's different and i don't blame ya for easing into it.

11. true,i might get up to 8 but if i can get good gains with less imma rock with it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natabolic Stack- Dosing Question
    By dlinelifter in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. natabolic stack question
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 25